Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

aadk

IF-Dazzler

aadk

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged

twinkling stars animationstwinkling stars animations

Glitter Text Generator

The day when a bundle of joy broke out of its shell and opened its delicate li'l eyes to the world outside,the world then knew that it had been gifted    with that prized possession which in the years to come would be an                     epitome of purity,a messenger of love and a ray of happiness                                                    in the lives of the innumerable.

angel in a flower heart animations

Stars glitter graphics                Stars glitter graphics

The dark,dull night suddenly gains a beauty of its own when the dense     clouds give way to the Moon and the sparkling stars.In the same way,a day              just like any other stands out and turns out to be special                                                       when a person adds meaning to it.

Today,11th of July,  is one such to rejoice,to celebrate and to  be thankful to the one  above for picking up one such star from the starlit sky and placing her  here  amidst us, just to encompass all of us in her serene                                                              beauty.  

Yes,this day is dedicated to none other than our very own 

Christmas star graphics    Christmas star graphics

Your generated text image     

Three little Cakes animation            Lovely Cake and Candles animation     Three little Cakes animation

Birthday Cake Graphics                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Lets turn a few pages back,go down the memory lane and walk through her                                             journey along with her... 

Stars glitter graphics     Stars glitter graphics

Hand points 2 Animation Pari di joined the HD forum on 9th January 2012.Little did she know how huge a part it was going to take in her life.Here comes her very first footstep... 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2661986

Hand points 2 AnimationGradually she was getting habituated with the forum and her comments started appearing in many of the threads.More than she becoming a part of the forum,the forum had become a part of her.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2873979&PID=54282661&#54282661

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2868971&PID=54261550&#54261550          

Hand points 2 AnimationHer love for the show and the desire of an intellect in her to put forward her thoughts,slowly made way for her own thread.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2885825

Hand points 2 AnimationBut the story of her true dedication to the forum was yet to be unfolded.Those were the days when the SV fans from the initial days of the show had left the forum and this sudden change had brought the SV AT to a halt.It was then that these three young ladies - Pari117, Simran, Simplelife joined together and pledged to keep the AT alive,no matter what.They spent hours together rebuilding it.I still remember Pari di' words in one of her PMs when i had asked her to go to sleep as she was feeling feverish,yet she was busy making a new AT.Her reply to me was "Haan...AT banake chali jaungi pakka...SVians ko beghar toh nhi kr skte na bachha.."And today if the SV AT has crossed the 100 mark and is still moving forward with its head held high,the credit to all this somewhere to a very large extent goes to these three ladies,who stood by it at the worst times.

The very first AT made by her 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3025072

Hand points 2 AnimationA number of threads saw birth in her name and each one of them was a wonderful piece of writing.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2989258

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2991466

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3044795

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3124082

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3119025

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3145508

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3250947

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3348582

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3362508

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3486180

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3418952

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3356838

Hand points 2 AnimationQuestions were raised,blames were put on and fingers were pointed,but they were all met with her still silence.The pain within her found a way to flow out through her words and it was then that she narrated her journey to the forum.And to this day,this thread remains to be one of the most heart touching threads by her.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3258163

Hand points 2 AnimationBecause of her personal life issues,she had to halt her journey.Yes it was just a halt but not the end.She proved many wrong who had assumed that the forum would not see Pari117 again.She returned back to serve this forum with all her heart and thus marked a new beginning of her halted journey.And no doubts,the response that she received from her fellow members was too touching.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3640098

Lets get some facts about her right!! Wink

Hand points 2 AnimationShe is a huge huge fan of Shahrukh Khan , infact right from her totla days when she used to call him "Shahlukh Khan" and used to pester her parents to take her to his movies.And my personal suggestion,never dare to prove him wrong before her. Ouch LOL

Hand points 2 AnimationShe has been a wonderful anchor and a debater since her school days.To put in her own words, "The podium - Her first and last love".Star

women speaking at a podium  

Hand points 2 AnimationHer eternal,never dying love for maggie is enough to make anyone envy the dish.Plain maggie,Chillie maggie,Butter maggie... The list goes on and on,but nothing can stop her appetite for the dish. D'oh

Stars glitter graphics                     Stars glitter graphics

Hand points 2 AnimationShe was honoured with the title of "Hitler" in her college days for her rough and tough behaviour with the guys in the college.. Cool Approve

Stars glitter graphics          Stars glitter graphicsCute Fighter Anime girl (click to view)Stars glitter graphicsStars glitter graphics                                  

Hand points 2 AnimationPriyanka Chopra and Shahid Kapoor,the couple that she adores to bits.Recently,just a few days back,she had spent the whole night watching their videos,and the next day she was roaming around in the house with b'ful red eyes.Angry

Hand points 2 AnimationHer favourite colour is blue.Thats why no matter how many blue tops she has already got,she usually ends up buying a new one of the same colour D'ohBy now,I hope all of you have got why the text in this thread is in blue Wink

Pari di,wishing you the best of luck for both your         personal as well as professional life!!! 

May health,wealth,success and happiness be your c                   ompanions forever.. 

Once again wishing you 

Many many happy Returns of the day!!

Edited by aadk - 10 July 2013 at 2:22pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-ALUJNA21light_28WaldenHeema22adinats07-SUMITaholic--Shwetha-_saumya_--Divya--J.LO-Cyn-liesl.S.i.m.r.a.n....fari...-dear10-Mystique.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Happy birthday Pari di~*" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

IF-Sizzlerz

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Birthday In Train 

pari train main apne ghar ja rahi hai or wo  bohat gusse main hai kyunki uska birthday hai or wo train main hai usper baat baat par mobile ka signal chala jata hai.
pari - stupid signal phir chala gaya (uchhal uchhal kar ) mere dost mummy papa phone kar rahe honge wish karne ke liye 12 bajne hi wale ahhh i hate you my sim card ahh,net bhi nahi chal raha uff .
train main sab so rahe hai par pari bohat pareshaan hai wo train ko apna ghar samajh kar signal ke liye idhar se udhar ghoome ja rahi hai or baki yatriyo ki kharate ki awaz se irritate ho rahi hai.use pata nahi hai ki jinse wo irritat ho rahi hai wo jaanbujh kar use pareshaan kar rahe hai or use kabhi hanth maar rahe hai to kabhi uske upar gir rahe wo or koi nahi balki uske dost hi hai jo baar baar use hint de rahe hai par pari gusse main kisi ko nahi pehchaan rahi.
appu ne kheench ke pari ko hanth mara, pari- urff ohh sambhalkar neend main kiske sath karate kar rahi ho auntie ji . din hi kharab hai beth hi jati hoon warna mujhe ye log adha kar denge maar maar ke andhe log sote hai to train ko bhi apna ghar samajh kar sote hai. 12 baj hi gaye main bhi so jati hoon .
pari chaddar lekar so gayi or uske sote hi sab kood kood kar uske paas aaye gubbare phulaye train main lagaye flawer lagaye.
simu- ye bhi bohat time leti hai sone main.
sonie- mera to mann kiya sarr par maar kar behosh kar doon ise natak karte karte mujhe sach main neend aa jati.
conny di- tujhe to neend aati nonie par mona to so hi gayi utha usko.
sonie- use to bas bhalu utha sakta hai clara utha mona ko.
clara - moona di utho isse pehle main aap par beth jaun.
mona uth gayi. mona- no no bhalu uth gayi main kahan hai gubbare abhi fulati hoon.
sumbal- soyi hi reh ho gaya sara kaam subah pari ke ghar pohach kar hi uth jati.
veena di- sshh chup kar nahi to ye pareshaan atma jag jayegi. 
appu- chupke chupke kaam karo mona di band araam karo kuch to kaam karo.
soumya,faru, dhanno ,seema ,emaan sonia, neha,cyn,siya,mels, hema ,ketki,samiksha,akansha ,heema di sab kaam main lage hue hai 
eman- itni raat bahar dekh kar mujhe darr lag raha hai.
sonia- darr ke aage jeet hai dekh main darr rahi hoon.
pichhe se neha ne akar hanth rakha to dono ki cheekh nikal gayi tab jaldi se neha ne dono ka mu band kiya.
awaaz sunker pari uth gayi or use utha dekh kar jo jahan tha wahi sone ka natak karne laga ,sabkuch shaant dekh kar pari phir so gayi.
phir sari tayaari karke sabne chillaker pari ko uthaya HAPPY BIRHDAY SHREYA! 
pari uthi or sabko dekh kar shock ho gayi .
pari- aww so sweet so sweet gusse se lal gaal khushi se laal ho gayi or appu simu ne use kood kar hug kiya phir sabne socha ki hum kese pichhe sare sabhi toot pade nanhi si jaan ki jaan nikal di sabne . pari- chhodo chhodo sab nahi to gayi main. 
sabne use chhoda or clara cake uthaker layi jisper eman ki or ketki ki nazar thi.
akku - kya dekhe ja rahi ho dono bina kate hanth lagane ko nahi milega.
eman- hum to bas dekh rahe hai ki clara cake uthate time kesi lagti hai.
akku-hmm.
clara cake lekar aayi simu ne candle lagayi or pari jese hi candle bujhane ja rahi thi wahan sumu aaya.
sumu- aap log itna chilla kyun rahi ho or bhi log hai yahan.
sumu ko dekh kar sab or chillane lagi or usne apne kaan band kar liye phir shahid aaya or use dekh kar bhi sab chillaye or wo bhi birthday main shamil ho gaya. 
pari ne candle blow ki or sabhi song gane lage phir usne cake kata or hum sab jinhone mehnat ki unse pehle usne sumu or sahid ko cake khilaya phir sabne cake lekar pari ko khilaya or lagaya eman or ketki apne hisse ka cake kaat kar khane lagi or baki sab cake ki holi khelne lage sumu or sahid bhi unke sath shamil ho gaye khoob shor machaya phir TT ne sabko daanta or next station par hi utaar diya wahan sabne station par bhi hungama kiya or dusri train pakad kar sab pari ke ghar chale gaye.
ye thi humari pareshan pari ki train bday party.

os credit- Mona di

Edited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 10 July 2013 at 12:49pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

WaldenaadkHeema22adinats07-SUMITaholic--Shwetha-Ketaki19_saumya_...fari...designersainiJ.LO-Cyn-liesl--Divya---dear10-Mystique.

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

IF-Sizzlerz

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Ahlem:

--Divya--

Dear Pari...

Millions Of Greetings!
Thousands Of Colours!
Hundreds of Wishes!
Kg's Of Cakes!
Lot's of Smiles!
That's What I Ask God 2 Give U Thruout ur Life!
HaPpY BirthDay...Big smile

Many many happy returns of d day...God bless u...

Heema22:

Hi Pari 
  Very special day for very special lady . I wish you  a great  birthday day and wish your wishlist is fulfilled and you get happiness you  deserve whatever that may be for you .
   When we are younger life goes by  very slow but as we grow older life goes by very fast . Many times I regret that when I was young every birthday I prayed to get older and  when I am an adult I wished I was young again. 
   Now you have  completed your education . I wish you great success in job hunting and I am sure  that  you will be  very successful engineer ( I have no doubt about this.) 
   Have a great day!! 
  Happy birthday !! 

Tum jiyo hajaro sal, sal ke din hon pachas hajar

Suraj roj aata rahe roj gata rahe, leke kirano ke mele
 Palachhin kaliya gin gin teraa har din, tab tak rango se khele
 Rang jab tak bakee hai baharo me
 Tum jiyo hajaro sal, sal ke din ho pachas hajar

Yaha vahansham ho chaahe jahan
 Yu hee jhume shama sunake tumharee baate
 Pyar liye chand kaa tika liye
 Yu hee juganu liye chamake tumharee raate
 Nur jab tak bakee hai sitaro me
 Tum jiyo hajaro sal, sal ke din ho pachas hajar...

-dear10-

simplelife

Happy Birthday. Party wish u a many many happpy returns of the day. Enjoy.Party

...Mels...

pari many many happy returns of the day you are an amazing and sweet person wish you all the wonderful blessing this year 

_saumya_

Edited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 10 July 2013 at 1:50pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkHeema22-SUMITaholic-adinats07J.LO-Shwetha-_saumya_liesl--Divya--...fari...Mystique.-dear10-

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

IF-Sizzlerz

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Edited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 10 July 2013 at 5:10pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkHeema22adinats07-SUMITaholic--Shwetha-_saumya_...fari...J.LOliesl-dear10-

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

IF-Sizzlerz

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
happy birthday shrey!! ly girlie HugHeart

ok ahh i dont know where to start heheEmbarrassedLOL i know i wished you in a message already on your bday, but finally got a chance to write another message on my post. im really sry that im unreserving this late. i hope you had a truly wonderful bday and had lots of fun!Hug you have always been a great friend, and a genuine, nice, helpful and caring person. really appreciate all you have done for the forum and as a friend. and im really glad to have made such a good friend like you, no matter how busy we are we have still maintained our friendship, and that means a lot. happy belated bday once againParty i wish you all the best in life. i know your going to go so far! may you have a wonderful year ahead now and always. god bless you :)

Edited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 12 July 2013 at 1:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkadinats07-SUMITaholic-...fari...liesl-dear10-

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
I am back. Wink

so you completed another trip round the sun
and that calls for a celebration.
I mean, imagine, 20+ rounds of sun !
Dafuq! Shocked it definitely calls for a celebration.

people say, birthdays are to look back and ponder,
a few say that its to plan for future,
I want to say "just effing cut the cake" Stern Smile

How I wish, I was in Kanpur today,
we could have enjoyed the day together.
Neways, enjoy the day to the fullest. Big smile

I have something for you. Big smile
its nothing compared to all the smiles that you bring to my face every now and then. Embarrassed

you will see similar siggies in a lot of dabbas LOL and that's because I am vella and in love with black and red (red is recent, black is my all time favourite) LOL and also because I am not very good at making them so I just keep working with the same Pattern ROFL

P.S.: Honey! I know what you mean Wink when young you can believe that you know almost everything but as you age, you just know that its not true Wink ROFL and stop posting songs all over on IF. :P

P.P.S.: this is an ultra sweet message from me. Believe me, it took a lot of energy to think of those cheesy lines. Yeah z I know , there is hardly one or two (only one and I took hours to come to a witty sweet line, wit is ok but sweetness is not my forte) but I had to spend quite some time because this is Pari who is known for long long responses LOL

Edited by _saumya_ - 11 July 2013 at 4:57am

aadk-SUMITaholic-adinats07Heema22liesl.S.i.m.r.a.n.J.LO-Shwetha-...fari...-dear10-

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkHeema22adinats07-SUMITaholic-...fari...J.LOliesl.S.i.m.r.a.n.-dear10-

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

To know you, is really priceless Pari wishing you the happiest birthday on thisgreatday hope all your wishes get realiseand whatever you have desiredis your's.

aadkHeema22adinats07-SUMITaholic--Shwetha-...fari...J.LOliesl.S.i.m.r.a.n.-dear10-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top