Siddharth Shukla Rules the Hearts of Millions 21AT - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Sheetsden

priya cool down...u saw the wrong episode today..
yest episode shiv was there looking handsome...jagya looking joker in red blazer..he deserves saanchi for accepting the rista even EB from family.
Shiv
Jagya in that red suit ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Priya901

I don't know..I would have interfered...because it does not only deals with my nanad...it involves my maaika too...
shiv is shocked too hearing jagya say yes to rista...what can he do when all the accepting it. Atleast he stopped jagya trying to take blessing from anandi..😆 Tht scene was hilarious..
I hv to agree, even in this crap track BV is giving some comic scenes ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by PariD

I hv to agree, even in this crap track BV is giving some comic scenes ðŸ˜†
the comic scenes are jagya suffering and saanchi making him as a doll that she bought from sings..😆

priya cool down...u saw the wrong episode today..
yest episode shiv was there looking handsome...jagya looking joker in red blazer..he deserves saanchi for accepting the rista even EB from family.

Really red blazer!!!!! 😆 ...missedit
Btw what will Sumi do if she cm to knw abt JG unofficial marriage of khoon bhari maang, n if J remembers that incident??
@priya  watch yesterday episode and u will laugh seeing jagya fancy dress parade in red blazer..saachi holding his hand and making him come down the stairs intront of the family..🤣

@priya  watch yesterday episode and u will laugh seeing jagya fancy dress parade in red blazer..saachi holding his hand and making him come down the stairs intront of the family..🤣
🤣

Seriously while watching episode i was feeling ya toh main iska sar phodu ya toh mera

Nahi pari...usika sar phodte hain...sab milke...

Btw what will Sumi do if she cm to knw abt JG unofficial marriage of khoon bhari maang, n if J remembers that incident??
writer forgot about the scene..its for audience to know its ganga for jagya 3rd marriage and DS only saw the khoon bari maang.