khanrocks thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

'SaraswatiChandra' tops UK ratings on Tuesday

Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'SaraswatiChandra' has returned to the top spot in the UK ratings, according to exclusive data obtained for last night by BizAsia.

The 19:30 drama, was from the ratings high it experienced when the show first went on-air, however, enough to lead the chart. It pulled in 145,700 viewers, followed by 'Meri Bhabhi' with 119,700 viewers and 'Pyar Ka Dard Hai' was third with 110,100 viewers.

The others in the pecking order were 'Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai' (103,500), 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' (92,600), 'Saathiya' (87,900), 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' (59,400), 'Veera' (60,700) and 'Ek Ghar Banaunga' (40,300).

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/overnights-saraswatichandra-returns-to-top-3#sthash.F05T1yfB.dpuf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
its been in the top 3 consistently 
Prernarbofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
SC is the best

and this track is ssooo addictive
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is well deserved! SC is a superb show and deserves much higher TRP than that pathetic "lamp and wick" show, SNS and many other shows I can think of!!

This show has such great acting and high production values. I sure hope SP are not stupid enough to pull the plug on this show!!Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 years ago
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
samud forever<3 
sc rockss!!
TFS!!
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So happy for SC!! I jus hope To see increase in trps also.
samarthasanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love saraswatichandra! This is proves that people love the show and this is an answer to the TRP and all those who doubts the show and the track xxEdited by samarthasanjay - 10 years ago