Celebrity Fan Clubs

AashiQui2/Aditya-RK/SK:FC14:I LOVE YOU AROHI<3 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

MaNanHoLiC

IF-Stunnerz

MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
 ,,,,, :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AashiQui2/Aditya-RK/SK:FC14:I LOVE YOU AROHI<3 (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

http://www.missmalini.com/2013/07/11/shraddha-kapoor-aditya-roy-kapoors-couple-vacation/

Shraddha Kapoor & Aditya Roy Kapoor's Couple Vacation

Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapoor

Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapoor

While Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif have just returned from their secret (or so they thought) getaway, it seems another young Bollywood couple is planning a vacation as well! Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor, who recently began dating, want to take some time out for each other as well!

Aashiqui 2

Aashiqui 2

The two are avoiding going out too much in Mumbai for fear of being spotted, and are therefore planning on taking a short trip abroad. We're told they've got their sights set on London, but haven't been able to fix the dates as of yet. It seems, though, that Shraddha has taken vacation planning into her own hands ' she's the one who will be picking their hotels and planning their entire itinerary.

Rashmi Daryanani
Jul 11, 2013 3:08 pm

Miss Malini isn't really reliable in my belief so I don't really believe it.

I_Heart_Friends

IF-Dazzler

I_Heart_Friends

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
One more article... Now m really worried for Shraddha -_-

John Abraham miffed with Shraddha Kapoor

Has been ignoring Siddhant Kapoor's calls, who has been calling to apologise on his sister's behalf.

John Abraham is hopping mad with Shraddha Kapoor. Reason? The actress has been going around saying she has refused Welcome Back opposite him because she doesn't want to work with older heroes. The interesting bit is that producers maintain that they never approached the Aashiqui 2 actress. Her brother Siddhant has worked with John in Shootout At Wadala. John has been promoting the newbie and promised him roles in his forthcoming productions, so naturally Siddhant was concerned when he heard that John was upset with his sister.

An insider says, "Since the last 24 hours, Siddhant has made dozens of calls to John, which he has ignored. He cannot understand why an actress who is one-hit-old is making a big deal about not working with 'older heroes'. And who is she to turn down a film with John? And if Shraddha doesn't want to work with actors in their 40s, why her manager has been calling for her to audition for Gabbar, opposite Akshay Kumar? She has managed to tick off all the top actors.

Earlier, she tom-tommed about rejecting a film opposite Abhishek Bachchan.

There is no dearth of heroines for these top actors. She can work with Varun Dhawan, Siddharth Malhotra and Arjun Kapoor but how long will she last in the industry with this attitude."

When quizzed, first Siddhant tries to laugh it off by saying, "Where have you heard such things? It's not true." When we tell him we know he tried calling John the whole of Wednesday, he says, "I was trying to call John for a matter relating to a film project and not about Shraddha. But John was busy and couldn't take my call." When we asked him why he was hiding the fact earlier that he was calling John he says, "Why should I have to tell you about why I was calling John? That's between John and me!"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

..Khushi..

IF-Dazzler

..Khushi..

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Shraddha Kapoor dumped her three-film Yash Raj Films deal for Aashiqui 2

July 12, 2013

Mumbai
Shaheen Parkar

Sify Enterprise Cloud
Deploy Public,Private,hybrid cloud Pay less than Rs.5 per hour
www.cloudinfinit.com

The romantic saga's success proved that it was a wise career move for the youngster. B-Town's latest it girl's recent moves however have led to speculation about what's going on in her mind.

Shraddha Kapoor

Of late, Shakti Kapoor's daughter has been more in the news about which actor she will work with - or rather not with. Shraddha has been apparently sending signals that she is keen to work with actors in her age group - in the 20s. And how she has been turning down offers with established actors who apparently are too 'old' for her.

Reportedly she turned down Umesh Shukla's upcoming film with Abhishek Bachchan and apparently also Anees Bazmee's project opposite John Abraham. Reason? She does not want to work with Junior B and Johnny boy as they are 'old' for her!

Age matters
Shraddha however finds it amusing that she could set an age limit for her co-stars. She says, "It is all so absurd. I do not know where all this is coming from. Why would I set an age limit? I am a newcomer and want to work with everyone.

Siddhant Kapoor

I would love to work with Abhishek and John but I was never offered these projects so the question of turning them down does not arise." She claims she takes her own decisions but as she comes from a film family "it would be silly not to take her folks' advise before signing a film. But at the end they let me take a final call."

She adds, "Aashiqui 2 was my first big hit, I am blessed to find myself in this space. It would be a golden opportunity to work with them." Her current assignments include Punit Malhotra's upcoming film starring Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor and an item number in Rensil D'Silva's film. She has also signed Aashiqui director Mohit Suri's next opposite Sidharth Malhotra.

Booted out
Shraddha was shown the door by the Yash Raj folk last year when she gave her nod to Aashiqui 2. After Luv Ka The End, she waited for her next film with YRF to take off. But with nothing happening, she decided to move out. There has been buzz that her Aashiqui 2 co-star Aditya Roy Kapoor, who is doing a Yash Raj production, was keen to have her in the project.

She says, "I would love to work with Aditya again in another film. I am waiting for the opportunity. Adi Chopra is my mentor and I am always available for them." There has also been buzz that she was approached for a film with Akshay Kumar. However she maintains, "I have not been approached but I would love to work with him."

'Rejecting films to get publicity'
Producer Firoz Nadiadwala and director Anees Bazmee have been taken aback with the news of Shraddha having apparently rejected their upcoming film Welcome's sequel. Says Firoz Nadiadwala's spokesperson, "Shraddha was not approached for the film and it's shocking for her to even suggest it.

The role requires someone who is extremely glamourous, has great screen presence and is a fine actress and frankly glamour isn't Shraddha's forte. Let's not forget that Welcome starred Katrina Kaif and hence the role would be suitable to an actress in the top rankings and Shraddha doesn't figure in the top 10.

It would require years for someone like Shraddha who is barely a film-old and has worked with only newcomers, to get to the level of working with a brand name like John Abraham. The makers have almost finalised a top actress, the announcement will be made soon." Adds Anees Bazmee's spokesperson, "It is amusing to read all this. It seems to have become a trend for wannabe actresses to declare they are rejecting films to get publicity."

Bro fails to save the day
Shraddha and her brother, newbie actor Siddhant Kapoor are known to be quite close to each other. Apparently, after rumours surfaced about the actress not wanting to do a film with John, her brother apparently has since been trying to make amends from his end.

Siddhant and John had worked together in Shootout at Wadala. A source says, "Siddhant and Shraddha are protective about each other. He immediately decided to take matters into his own hands and called John to sort the issue out. But the actor chose not to pick up Siddhant's calls."

According to insiders, since John and Shraddha's brother shared quite a good rapport on the sets of Sanjay Gupta's film, the latter didn't want to see their relationship spoil. But even after repeated attempts, he could not get in touch with John." However, a source close to John says that the actor remained busy throughout the day with his photo shoots and work on the promo launch of his second home production.{Madras Cafe Trailer Launch}

I_Heart_Friends

IF-Dazzler

I_Heart_Friends

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Thank God, Finally a clarification...

Hope, media replicates nd publishes this article as well, like it does with all the crappy ones...Angry

Shraddha dear please please change ur PR ASAP and also try to communicate more via your Twitter handle... things would have not reached this stage if it would have been clarified much earlier... Uss Anees Bazmee ki itni vahiyat baatein na sunni padti Angry

Anyways, better late than never...

..Khushi..

IF-Dazzler

..Khushi..

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Thank God, Finally a clarification...

Hope, media replicates nd publishes this article as well, like it does with all the crappy ones...Angry

Shraddha dear please please change ur PR ASAP and also try to communicate more via your Twitter handle... things would have not reached this stage if it would have been clarified much earlier... Uss Anees Bazmee ki itni vahiyat baatein na sunni padti Angry

Anyways, better late than never...

The article still has some absurd addition to it -

There has been buzz that her Aashiqui 2 co-star Aditya Roy Kapoor, who is doing a Yash Raj production, was keen to have her in the project.

I mean WTH! I don't think Aditya would do anything like trying to rope in Shraddha nor would Shraddha want him to make such a move. Wanting to perform with Shraddha in an award function is a different thing but I do not believe that they would recommend each others name to the production houses. Damn the pathetic media.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 12 July 2013 at 2:13am

I_Heart_Friends

IF-Dazzler

I_Heart_Friends

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged

There has been buzz that her Aashiqui 2 co-star Aditya Roy Kapoor, who is doing a Yash Raj production, was keen to have her in the project.

I can WTH! I don't think Aditya would do anything like this nor would Shraddha want him to make such a move. Wanting to perform with Shraddha in an award function is a different thing but I do not believe that they would recommend each others name to the production houses. Damn the pathetic media.
Srsly yaar, though they have done quite a few films, they r realtively newcomers, they cant put frwd such absurd conditions... Media toh bass...
But SK did say, she would Love to work with Adi again nd she is waiting for an opportunity Embarrassed

Btw, good to see that in Bollywood forum(Where usulaly ppl seek a chance to bash actors)ppl r supporting Shraddha nd not believing all the crappy articles nd rumours... Smile

..Khushi..

IF-Dazzler

..Khushi..

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

I can WTH! I don't think Aditya would do anything like this nor would Shraddha want him to make such a move. Wanting to perform with Shraddha in an award function is a different thing but I do not believe that they would recommend each others name to the production houses. Damn the pathetic media.
Srsly yaar, though they have done quite a few films, they r realtively newcomers, they cant put frwd such absurd conditions... Media toh bass...
But SK did say, she would Love to work with Adi again nd she is waiting for an opportunity Embarrassed

Btw, good to see that in Bollywood forum(Where usulaly ppl seek a chance to bash actors)ppl r supporting Shraddha nd not believing all the crappy articles nd rumours... Smile

By 'Adi' she meant Aditya Chopra, Shraddha never calls Aditya as Adi remember? 

Yeah, I don't mind Aditya's keen-ness to work with Shraddha in a YRF film, as long he doesn't put his wish to action.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top