Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

AashiQui2/Aditya-RK/SK:FC14:I LOVE YOU AROHI<3 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

..Khushi..

IF-Dazzler

..Khushi..

Joined: 25 November 2006

Posts: 4445

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by _Richa_G

Originally posted by silla


LOL btw it seems some of their close friend revealing all this to miss malini


LOL I do wonder who is the snitch

MissMalini herself is a good friend of Aditya & Shraddha LOL
I dont think she's dat gud frnd of Adi-Shraddha, otherwise she would not have revealed their private details to the public LOL

Yeah but she's good enough friend & shares great friendship with AdiShraddha's close friend circle LOL


Edited by ..Khushi.. - 11 July 2013 at 5:23am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AashiQui2/Aditya-RK/SK:FC14:I LOVE YOU AROHI<3 (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

silla

IF-Rockerz

silla

Joined: 18 August 2008

Posts: 8978

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by _Richa_G

Originally posted by silla


LOL btw it seems some of their close friend revealing all this to miss malini


LOL I do wonder who is the snitch

MissMalini herself is a good friend of Aditya & Shraddha LOL
I dont think she's dat gud frnd of Adi-Shraddha, otherwise she would not have revealed their private details to the public LOL
LOLLOL point to be noted this is someone else khair jo bhi hai EmbarrassedEmbarrassedhumein to adishra se matlab haiDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

I_Heart_Friends

silla

IF-Rockerz

silla

Joined: 18 August 2008

Posts: 8978

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
 whats thisAngry i mean if shraddha doenst wnat to work wth john or reject any movie then she is wannableAngry

Makers Of 'Welcome' Sequel Call Shraddha Kapoor A 'Wannabe' Actress

July 11th, 2013 by Koimoi.com Team

News has it that the makers of Welcome Back, producer Firoz Nadiadwala and director Anees Bazmee are extremely upset with reports of Shraddha Kapoor having apparently rejected the film, especially since the youngster was never approached for the role in the first place.

While reliable sources have confirmed that the actress' agency and father Shakti Kapoor have been sending feelers to Firoz Nadiadwala, truth be told, the actress was never considered and the producer had made it clear at that point itself, given that Welcome starredKatrina Kaif, the current number 1 actress in the country, in a leading role and the sequel required someone of the same stature.

Says Firoz Nadiadwala's spokesperson, "Shraddha Kapoor has never been approached for the film and its shocking for her to even suggest it. The role requires someone who is extremely glamorous, has great screen presence and is a fine actress and frankly glamour isn't Shraddha Kapoor's forte. Let's not forget that Welcome starred the country's number one actress Katrina and hence the role would be suitable to an actress in the top rankings and Shraddha Kapoor doesn't figure in the top 10. That being kept aside, it would require years for someone like Shraddha, who is barely some films old and has worked with newcomers only, to get to the level of working with a huge brand name like John Abraham. The makers have almost finalized a top actress, announcement of which will soon be made."

Adds Aneez Bazmee's spokesperson, "Aneez bhai is very amused by the rumors. It seems to have become a trend for wannabe actresses to declare that they are receiving big films like Welcome Back and are rejecting them since this is the only way they get publicity."

Sources also go on to state that the actress had pulled a stunt like this in the recent past too declaring she was approached for Bhushan Kumar's next with Umesh Shukla starring Abhishek Bachchan, when in reality she was never approached for the film.

silla

IF-Rockerz

silla

Joined: 18 August 2008

Posts: 8978

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by _Richa_G

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by _Richa_G


Shocked

Do we believe this story?


To be honest, even before this article came out, I had a gut feeling that they'd be going on a vacation outside since they've around a month & half before the filming for Shraddha's next movie starts. Also its bo more safe for them to roam around Mumbai with all the media keeping an eye on 'em.


It did cross my mind too initially but then I dismissed it thinking that would never happen LOL Seems like anything is possible with these two!

Ever since I read the article about Shakti gifting Shraddha a 20-day vacation to US, I had a feeling that maybe Aditya will go along.

Probably they changed their destination & Shraddha incharge of their new destination now LOL
BTW i remmeber her father said vacation wth her close firendsLOLLOL

_Richa_G

Senior Member

_Richa_G

Joined: 23 May 2013

Posts: 419

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by _Richa_G

Originally posted by silla


LOL btw it seems some of their close friend revealing all this to miss malini


LOL I do wonder who is the snitch

MissMalini herself is a good friend of Aditya & Shraddha LOL
I dont think she's dat gud frnd of Adi-Shraddha, otherwise she would not have revealed their private details to the public LOL

Yeah but she's good enough friend & shares great friendship with AdiShraddha's close friend circle LOL


Also she isn't the one reporting it so maybe that makes a bit of a difference

..Khushi..

IF-Dazzler

..Khushi..

Joined: 25 November 2006

Posts: 4445

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silla

 whats thisAngry i mean if shraddha doenst wnat to work wth john or reject any movie then she is wannableAngry

Makers Of 'Welcome' Sequel Call Shraddha Kapoor A 'Wannabe' Actress

July 11th, 2013 by Koimoi.com Team

News has it that the makers of Welcome Back, producer Firoz Nadiadwala and director Anees Bazmee are extremely upset with reports of Shraddha Kapoor having apparently rejected the film, especially since the youngster was never approached for the role in the first place.

While reliable sources have confirmed that the actress' agency and father Shakti Kapoor have been sending feelers to Firoz Nadiadwala, truth be told, the actress was never considered and the producer had made it clear at that point itself, given that Welcome starredKatrina Kaif, the current number 1 actress in the country, in a leading role and the sequel required someone of the same stature.

Says Firoz Nadiadwala's spokesperson, "Shraddha Kapoor has never been approached for the film and its shocking for her to even suggest it. The role requires someone who is extremely glamorous, has great screen presence and is a fine actress and frankly glamour isn't Shraddha Kapoor's forte. Let's not forget that Welcome starred the country's number one actress Katrina and hence the role would be suitable to an actress in the top rankings and Shraddha Kapoor doesn't figure in the top 10. That being kept aside, it would require years for someone like Shraddha, who is barely some films old and has worked with newcomers only, to get to the level of working with a huge brand name like John Abraham. The makers have almost finalized a top actress, announcement of which will soon be made."

Adds Aneez Bazmee's spokesperson, "Aneez bhai is very amused by the rumors. It seems to have become a trend for wannabe actresses to declare that they are receiving big films like Welcome Back and are rejecting them since this is the only way they get publicity."

Sources also go on to state that the actress had pulled a stunt like this in the recent past too declaring she was approached for Bhushan Kumar's next with Umesh Shukla starring Abhishek Bachchan, when in reality she was never approached for the film.


Yeah I read this and frankly I don't care what these idiots have to say. Media has played dirty as always, first they themselves wrote about Shraddha getting approached for the movie & than used the other side to trash her. Shraddha never herself claimed that she has got any such offer so its plain disgusting on the part of Firoz & Anees to take a dig at her directly. Blahh...


Edited by ..Khushi.. - 11 July 2013 at 5:42am

..Khushi..

IF-Dazzler

..Khushi..

Joined: 25 November 2006

Posts: 4445

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Richa_G


Also she isn't the one reporting it so maybe that makes a bit of a difference

Yeah. In that case the reporter too is a great friends with AdiShraddha's close circle. Its still on MissMalini's site so she's certainly involved somewhere.


Edited by ..Khushi.. - 11 July 2013 at 5:39am

I_Heart_Friends

IF-Dazzler

I_Heart_Friends

Joined: 07 October 2011

Posts: 3656

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..


Yeah I read this and frankly I don't care what these idiots have to say. Media has played dirty as always, first they themselves wrote about Shraddha getting approached for the movie & than used the other side to trash her. Shraddha never said that herself claimed that she has got any such offer so its plain disgusting on the part of Firoz & Anees to take a dig at her directly. Blahh...
 
What crap news is this...
First of all Shraddha never said that she was offered such roles, media themselves cook up such stories nd then they rubbish it... I think they have decided to spoil Shraddha's image...
Why would she require such publicity and that too now when she is already so famous... If she had to do this, she would have done this long back when there were very few projects in her kitty after Luv ka the end...
 
And who is this Anees Bazmee's spokesperson? He has got no manners to speak... I think he and his Bazmee r the ones who have got no stature... spoiling some one's name to this level and that too when the concerned person has not uttered a single word against them...
 
M glad Shraddha is not working with such low class ppl...
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Richa_Gkareena05..Khushi..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Second love V/s First love. (taarey ff) pixiidou 1 827 19 February 2013 at 12:44am
By abhi_arshilover
Aashiqui 2 audition showreel aabhishek141 0 542 09 April 2012 at 8:52am
By aabhishek141
Husein Tina Love Hub - Love Is All Around!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Eksie 1197 52521 19 January 2012 at 6:43am
By greatsumkum
YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#138~*Love Story <3*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

YuNa4ever 1196 15646 01 January 2011 at 3:27pm
By YuNa4ever
Husein Tina Love Hub - True Love Lasts Forever!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Eksie 1197 42772 04 July 2010 at 10:25am
By preethi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.