Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Saras-Pankhi

<font color="#660066">Somebody needs to do a photoshoot of these cuties together </font>

it would be so nice if they do photoshoot together. Plus i can not imagine the fun they'll have during the shoot.
Waise Aditya ko Colgate, Closeup ki ads to milni chahiye. Jab dekho white daant dikhata hai:DEdited by AngadKripaKyph. - 10 years ago
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AngadKripaKyph.

Whose heart is Aditya trying to listen to? Heart left side me hota hai Aditya baby ðŸ˜†
..Khushi.. thumbnail
@SonyMax is the twitter id of Max. We can tweet them and ask them to release behind the scenes video of the promo shoot. Looks like these two nautankis had a gala time shooting for it. Edited by ..Khushi.. - 10 years ago
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hi everyone

Many new movies going aashiqui 2 way where the hero dies
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

@SonyMax is the twitter id of Max. We can tweet them and ask them to release behind the scenes video of the promo shoot. Looks like these two nautankis had a gala time shooting for it.

😆 so true i wish we get
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_karanabha

Hi everyone

Many new movies going aashiqui 2 way where the hero dies

Following the Aashiqui 2 footsteps.  Looks like tragic love-story is the new trend in bollywood ðŸ˜†
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

Following the Aashiqui 2 footsteps.  Looks like tragic love-story is the new trend in bollywood ðŸ˜†

i so agree with u i feel random that everyone is copying our aashiqui footstep look at ranjaana lootere ðŸ˜† all changed ending after seeing Aashiqui getting so hit by the ending but poor people doesnt know chemistry metters all so thats movies are not hit ,,,, look at lootere hahaha ðŸ˜†
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RishBala4ever

i so agree with u i feel random that everyone is copying our aashiqui footstep look at ranjaana lootere ðŸ˜† all changed ending after seeing Aashiqui getting so hit by the ending but poor people doesnt know chemistry metters all so thats movies are not hit ,,,, look at lootere hahaha ðŸ˜†

🤣 so true poor souls when the main element of chemistry will be missing nothing is going to make it hit and m glad none of movie is beating aashiqui2 mark
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Rajeev Masand ?@RajeevMasand4m

Breakout Stars Sushant, Aditya, Varun & Alia discuss failure and their fall-back plans on The Bollywood Roundtable http://***urlremoved***/l9gwq35 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DLMvKTlOuCw[/YOUTUBE]

..Khushi.. thumbnail
Forgot to share.Edited by ..Khushi.. - 10 years ago