Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blrgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
You know I agree with all of you, I am expecting too much!!!

But I thought SLB wld be a welcome change and there would be a story that grew on you but this is like a tree that is upright one day and drooping the next!!!!

I am surprised at the way the whole family has reacted to this... such impulse when u r talking about the whole future of the daughter all of you love so much!!!

I am really zapped that SLB is allowing such big loopholes in his story, the worst was when Danny disappeared without a word to anyone... how does some one change like that overnight?????????????????????

SLB - plzz!!

SilentPoet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
exactly!! these questions have been in my mind too!! everything's all jumbled up and unrealistic... in order to do the scene of saras arriving without knowing to kumuds wedding and it all happening so quickly on top of that , SLB forgot all these issues...

its really bugging me that LN and vidyachatur, who are supposed to be BFFs didnt bother talking it out, why didn't sunny call and tell kumud that saras is on his way???? whats with all the haste to do everything??
Edited by SilentPoet - 10 years ago
blrgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SilentPoet

exactly!! these questions have been in my mind too!! everything's all jumbled up and unrealistic... in order to do the scene of saras arriving without knowing to kumuds wedding and it all happening so quickly on top of that , SLB forgot all these issues...

its really bugging me that LN and vidyachatur, who are supposed to be BFFs didnt bother talking it out, why didn't sunny call and tell kumud that saras is on his way???? whats with all the haste to do everything??

Agree with you... such huge disconnects... leave me bothered and almost ready to switch channels!!
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blrgal

My dear SLB,

EDIT - I tweeted this link to the cowriter of this serial and this is the response.

@UtkarshNaithani -india-forums.com/forum_posts.as' - read this,the one hindi serial i used to like,wonder if v will like it anymore!! @rajansinghstar - 10 Jul

Utkarsh Naithani @UtkarshNaithani

@shylsmn @rajansinghstar Fantastic questions. The kind we ask in life. But the answers are connected to human choices. Just Like in life :)

11:33 PM - 10 Jul 13
-

what kind of answer is above?  clearly the cvs know they have messed this one up!

how can you justify Danny's sudden disappearance to be 'human choices' well it is their choice to show us what we want then why not make sure they dont show us these loop holes!

Danny left like seconds before Kumud told everyone...what is he super packer or something! even if you are really good at packing your bag...you cant do it in seconds! lol! This is so ridiculous! the family members have forgotten abt Danny too. its just too weird.

If they didnt want Danny to be there then they couldve arranged for him to go a couple of days before. I hope they havent sidelined Danny! he is so cute!

and where is the logic that on karva chaut Saras appears so quickly and now he just cant get there in time! at the rate he got to karva chaut, he shudve been there before she sits on the mandap etc! lol!

Kat
SahirsBeard thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I believe if even one of these questions were answered, SaMud's relationship could have been saved... if only, if only! ðŸ˜•
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OP, your post is probably the most logical and sensible thing related to this show!😆

Seriously...is this SLB's show? By the way, it is unravelling, it seems worse than a Balaji Tele-soap opera!

There is no continuity...no logic...characters are all behaving in the most OTT manner...and the story is simply being rushed!

I think the only reason behind this mess is the lack of TRP's...and this show is a very expensively mounted one...it has to garner certain minimum number of ratings for it to be profitable for the channel and the production house!

Hence, only to garner the numbers, the creatives (possibly from the Channel also) are trying to inject every sort of drama into the show...to see what works!

First they had that PMS thing...which made no sense at all! How can a traditional girl like Kumud have pre-marital sex with a man, who confessed his feelings to her just a few days back? And that too in her own home? Right under her parent's nose?😲 Saras is a man...so probably it was natural for him to be swayed by Kumud's beauty etc. etc...but Kumud has been established as a girl of high morals and someone who is extremely proud of her virtues and beliefs...then how could she give herself away like that?

The PMS was badly concieved and even poorly executed...no wonder it failed to create any ratings or popularity for the show!

Then they jumped to the whole Guman conspiracy thing...and simply rushed into it! Didn't Saras have any idea that the reason his mother committed suicide was because of his father's illict affair with Guman? I thought the very reason of his coldness towards Guman was because he knew about it!😕 And in anycase, what was so new about the letter, that it pushed Saras into such a state of depression?

The most beguiling thing is this hasty wedding sequence between Pramad and Kumud! It just doesn't make any sense at all, that she would rush into a marriage like this! And she is not doing this to protect her parent's honor...her father didn't beg her to get married for his honor...he presented this idea and she accepted it with alarming speed!Confused

In fact, her father asked her if she wants to think about it once more and yet she rushes into a marriage with someone she hasn't even seen before.

Its such a good show...with excellent production values...with good lead actors and an even better ensemble of actors...why is SLB ruining it like this? 
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Poppy...sooo true.

its all because of low numbers but this is going to push the numbers down even further.

I can understand Kumud's ego has been hurt and she doesnt want her parents to face badnaami of how the wedding got cancelled and what would people think...but surely people have enough sense to think that its odd that suddenly they have replaced the groom.

and to suddenly hate him this much without even making any effort of finding out the truth. He clearly wasnt in the right state of mind and she shouldve atleast given some thought as to how can she leave him like this.

its all sooo rushed..i dont see how SLB will make it last for 7 years if he is rushing into things.
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One more: What about the wedding invitation cards..??
Change of name of Dulha has to be done...
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muskaan92

One more: What about the wedding invitation cards..??

Change of name of Dulha has to be done...

Lolz!😆 That is probably expecting too much at this juncture!

The creatives could have handled the seperation track so beautifully...if they are trying to convince the audience that they are simply following the original story, then I am sorry to say, that it is a complete lie!

If following the original story was the case, then firstly Saras's character shouldn't have been shown to change so much after following in love with Kumud! He behaved like a lovelorn puppy in this show, following her everywhere...where was his dignity and rectitude? The Saras from the novel was nothing like that!

And most importantly, they shouldn't have shown the PMS...totally inappropriate to the story and to the situation!

If the creatives can make such major changes in the story, then why did they have to follow the original storyline of Kumud marrying someone else?😕 If they wanted to show 'Nayi Soch', then they could simply have shown Kumud refusing to marry anyone...not even Saras, even when he came back. That would have been the best punishment for him. By marrying someone else, Kumud is not only defiling her own love, she is ruining the life of the man she is marrying, knowing that she has already given herself, mind, body and soul to someone.
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Perfect question but we cannot raise n ask such question in Indian TV daily soaps. Logic n Reality never works here.

The story goes on n on because of foolishness of all the characters in the show. In SC, everyone including Kumud n Saras are dumb and blind folded. No brain or thinking powers.

And, regarding SLB, in his movies too such illogical thing happened always. But here with his first TV show, I was thinking that being a reputed n experience film maker he can set some super example of perfect TV show but alas...expectations failed big time.

Am not watching SC, after KC episode because I can't watch illogical n sad stories on TV on the name of entertainment.
Edited by i-me-myself - 10 years ago