Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-FrozenHeart-

-FrozenHeart-

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Certain things that are odd about the serial :

1. Gunjan is just 18, and she got married. She is not attending college and so she'd be a mere housewife. (No offence to housewives)

2.  Seema and Sangeeta have been to jail, stilol they keep scheming against Gunjan.

3. There is no moral support for Rachna, that what was done was a mistake and her parents are there for her no matter what.

4. If Rachna would be doing this handicraft business, how would she prepare for examinations?

5. Wasn't the consummation scene aired yesterday a bit too sizzling? I mean my mother was sitting besides me and I felt so embarrassed I had to get up and leave. Please don't think I'm over reacting or this post is a publicity stunt, it's just my opinion. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

booglebollyfoodmanchaadiAshaNegiFan-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhribraich_gal-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SSLK comparison with Real Life" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

happygirl123

Goldie

happygirl123

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
About Gunjan getting married at 18 is not really surprising cause there are some people that I know of that have done...what was surprising is a person like Gunjan rushing into marriage at this age...What was the need? I feel the CV's hit a dead end in terms of storyline and had to get Gunjan married so she becomes a bahu and can be constantly attacked by S&S Ouch

Seema and Sangeetha seem like those people who at that moment seemed grateful to Gunjan for what she did to help them but later has refused to remember it

As for Rachana I feel only Shail is still supporting her...

Consumation scene too sizzling??really?? I've always thought that SSLK pushed boundaries and I was hoping they would tackle it well and make it seem real but felt they could have done better and a lil more edgy Wink

Well that's what I feel Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

powerpuff24-FrozenHeart-nitzy_21poorvab-PrimaDonna-milla

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
No logic from a long time.. but I agree the SR was hot you cant watch it with parents ... You can watch it if u are alone...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenHeart-AshaNegiFanchacha_chaudhri

milla

IF-Stunnerz

milla

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Really can't watch it with your  parent I watch it with my mom.  I think it was sweet not too hot. Gunjan is almost 19 and in love so I don't have a problem with her being married.   I have watch  USA soap NBC Days of our lives for 15 year  now maybe that why I did not think it was hot but sweet .  Seema, Sangeeta are two crazy lady don't pay much attention to them.   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenHeart-

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenHeart-brat2008

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
LOLYou said it allEmbarrassed
 I just had another question

We know Gunjan,s character is all most 19 what about rachna,s character,Confused??

It has been more than a year since sslk started , we had Gunjan,s lavish bday celebratedConfused
What about rachna,s b,day ????Confused

In this whole year her b,day never came upLOL

Is it that her b,day is on feb 29 th and she celebrates her b,day once in 4 yrsWacko
    OR
Is it they spent too much on Gunjan,s b,day , multiple engagements and marriages that they ran out of fundsLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bollyfood-FrozenHeart-AshaNegiFanchacha_chaudhri-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

We know Gunjan,s character is all most 19 what about rachna,s character,Confused??

It has been more than a year since sslk started , we had Gunjan,s lavish bday celebratedConfused

Is it that her b,day is on feb 29 th and she celebrates her b,day once in 4 yrsWacko
    OR
Is it they spent too much on Gunjan,s b,day , multiple engagements and marriages that they ran out of fundsLOL
ha saara paisa is finished they did celebrate gunjan s b day lavishly n the numerous almost marriages drained the agarwals and rachna ki galti se aag lag gayi forget rachna uske bacchon ka b day bhi nahi manayenge kanjoos gargs only vihaan will get road side bhajiya s for her LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bollyfood-FrozenHeart-AshaNegiFanbrat2008chacha_chaudhri

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
QUOTE=vibz88]
Originally posted by brat2008

OR
ha saara paisa is finished they did celebrate gunjan s b day lavishly n the numerous almost marriages drained the agarwals and rachna ki galti se aag lag gayi forget rachna uske bacchon ka b day bhi nahi manayenge kanjoos gargs only vihaan will get road side bhajiya s for her LOL[/QUOTE]

ROFLROFL Road side bhajiyas ROFLROFL

Edited by brat2008 - 10 July 2013 at 9:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenHeart-chacha_chaudhri-Eris-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top