Page 1
Page   of 172
Page 2 Page 172

ZANADI

IF-Dazzler

ZANADI

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

After Their Second Wedding

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by ZANADI - 07 March 2014 at 8:17am

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

sandipnirwanJANNAVS786S10Ykhalidamohamed6shakthichandinipiyalippmNavi885salehaarshismileymelshinyrajanraniii2cinar91ayanarappaRosh123juju710bhambarimaaziaadeena_89GunMsmritizrsshreesmittapos112801shalinikanagueronidivya1122rabid52evydsena7777Bhavz21_ArShikashmala.123sierapomeroyAnamikarocksbubblzNidhiNevNathiya143anupmhala4meriyasenakZakiZthiyamappydove_3xtylish_zaraprasanna.pKrishika209sirivalli.tnikshChocolate_barunmahrusweetypurnima209sarozzDaisyHoneydima_akhusichtvserial2012madhusquaresessyjessjazzyashal_khanarnavkhushi22sweetvaniearnaushiilakiakamalapushpasunitikapoordis_arshibs1224asha_mehtajenji08Titaliya1234HumayraranogillAisha1996avni_barunanu_j_menonFAYKHAN29caskerrubyskpiya-jiyadiyadivyasspoorthysana11ASR6262summaiyasayedvaishiksgtinselLaxshaLOVEArshiSuchi.Rpup03Happytwinkleflutterlashes_sree_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND After their second wedding NEW THREAD LINK PAGE 165" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZANADI

IF-Dazzler

ZANADI

Edited by ZANADI - 22 July 2013 at 11:04am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

S786S10Ykhalidamohamed6sunshaeyshakthichandinimaryamgulNavi885smileymelshinyrajanraniii2bhambaricinar91Anamikarockskashmala.123NidhiNevbubblzaria95maaziafunwe23divya1122GunMrsshreekarsrianupmhala4mextylish_zaraZakiZriyasenakpurnima209mahrusweetyChocolate_barunarnavkhushi1106dima_ajessjazzDaisyHoneydis_arshiTitaliya1234amus5yashal_khansunitikapoorjenji08arnaushiJCJSAisha1996piya-jiyaHumayraavni_barunsana11anu_j_menonpup03tinselLaxshaLOVEArshiSuchi.RASR6262summaiyasayed_sree_Happytwinkle

ZANADI

IF-Dazzler

ZANADI

FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR EVERYTHING

I LOVE YOU ALL! YOU ARE THE BEST!Hug

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS WHICH TOUCHED MY HEART. THANKS FOR HITTING LIKE BUTTON. THANKS TO ALL MY SILENT READERS FOR SENDING ME PMS.

THANK YOU FOR BEEING MY READERS. WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUTH YOU.

BIG KISS FROM ZANA

INDEX

Chapter 26 (THE REALIZATION) page 1

Chapter 27 (CONSEQUENCES) page 29

Chapter 28 (STARS) page 45

Chapter 29 (SNAKE) page 66

Precap page 81

Chapter 30 (PRIORITIES) page 93

Chapter 31 (BROKEN BONDS) page 110

Chapter 32 (DANCING GUPTA'S) page 128

Chapter 33 (MONEY) page 149

READ MY OTHER WORK:

MY STORIES INDEX

YOU CAN FIND ME NOW ON FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/za.na.144

FOR PMS BUDDY ME

(Will only accept if u comment or like)

Edited by ZANADI - 08 May 2014 at 9:08am

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

ReenasungeeleesunshaeymeharhusseinS786S10Ykhalidamohamed6sarun-arhi4kdramabrinnyRosh123bhambaricinar91MrsPerfectionstarshi68arpitha996shinyrajanmadhuiyer6830xtylish_zarakaty185mahjanm88kashmala.123greshububblzMeeshaaliAnamikarocksnissomaaziakhushiforevernani1222eronievydsena7777adeena_89GunMrsshree~sweet Ash~Kavita03shalinikanagurichaarshi-Siaa-sessyarnavkhushi1106kannansangeeakurmapukhusichtvserial2012madhusquarerskumardima_aDaisyHoneymahrusweetyaysemLDGChocolate_barunakapsopal10Krishika209piyaarshijenji08dis_arshiamus5yashal_khankamalapushpaNatasha08sweetvaniearnaushidiyadivyasana11avni_barunanu_j_menonHumayrarisha8Aisha1996priyanka1998rubyskpiya-jiyashaliHappytwinkle_sree_pup03summaiyasayedASR6262LaxshaLOVEArshi

ZANADI

IF-Dazzler

ZANADI

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

[NOCOPY]

COPYRIGHTED WORK

I DON'T  ALLOW ANYBODY TO COPY MY WORK, AFTER THEIR SECOND WEDDING BELONGS TO ME. I DO NOT GIVE MY PERMISSION FOR ANYBODY TO COPY AND PASTE MY WORK ANYWHERE.

IF I FIND OUT THAT SOMEBODY STEAL MY WORK I WILL STOP UPDATING.

ZANA

HY GUYS! 

I DEDICATE THIS SPECIAL CHAPTER TO SOME OF MY READERS

rehsanzsobti, rskumar, -Sadi-, tvserial2012, luvmissd, akankha, arnavkhushi22, bs1224, Asrnkkgsr, *Sanz*, saara76, casker, sspoorthy, akaps, 

and some missing readers

laksh65, RITIKA.., Jasmine1611( i know you are back in India and read sometimes from your mobile and i just want to say hi to you and i hope your pregnancy is going well), Divya4Srk-Barun and last but not least Khusich.

WHEN I START TO WRITE THIS STORY YOU GUYS WERE FROM BEGINING WITH ME.

YOU SUPORT ME AND ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE MORE. ACTUALY EVERYONE OF YOU DESERVE HIS OWN DEDICATION BUT THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER TILL NOW AND VERY SPECIAL FOR ME. I HOPE ITS ALSO SPECIAL NOW FOR YOU.

SMILEYSARAH THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. 

THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU:

I WRITE NOW FOR SOME MONTHS AND NO ONE OF YOU, REALY NO ONE BASH ME ABOUT MY BAD ENGLISH AND SPELLING. I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THIS. REALLY! THATS WHY I SAY MY READERS ARE THE BEST. WELL NOT ONLY THATS WHY BUT YOU GUYS ARE REALY AMAZING. 

YOU GUYS LET ME GROW.

THANK YOU

Arnav: black
Khushi: red
Nani: green
Manorama: pink
Doctor: blue

Banner made by LaxshaLOVEArshi
THANK YOUHeart

Chapter 26 (THE REALIZATION)

Khushi walk slowly to his room. What should she say? She should definitively apologize. It wasnt him. He doesnt drop her things away. She wants to hug him. Kiss him. It wasn't him. She was so happy.

For the first time after long time she feels protected. She is usually the nicest person in the world and she really dont like people which are rude to others, but this time she was happy for her ASR. She was happy that he reacts in this way to Aaravs nanny.
She entered his room. He was very busy with dressing himself. She began to walk to him. How could she start? Just when she wanted to touch his shoulder, he turns around to her and she was just to lose her balance when he hold her by her waist.

There was it, the RABBA VE moment. A good three minutes their eyes were locked. She wanted to apologize but at the same time his eyes bore in hers. She swallowed and starts to speak. Arrrnnavji...i...me...i...He moves slowly with her up till she stand firm on her feets.

Before she could continue speaking, he starts to talk... Khushi I dont have much time... I need to go to office... Just relax and try to sleep... Its already late and my doctor is coming tomorrow. He left their room without looking back to Khushi.

She did exactly what he says to her. Well actually she was waiting some time for him after she took Aarav from Payal. She gave up after a while, because her eyes couldnt stay open anymore.

The next morning came fast. She was sleeping very deep. It was probably because yesterday was very stressful.
She dressed herself and give Aarav milkbottle. She walked to the Wardrobe and wanted to put some stuff from Arnav inside when she notice something on the right side of the Wardrobe. She opens the door and gasped in surprise. Her stuff, all, everything was inside this Wardrobe. But, when? How? She knows yesterday they werent there. She touched them with her fingertips. Memories get over her. Moments that lay long behind. She closed her eyes to remember how it was.

The door of the room gets open and Arnav walked inside. She turns around and saw to him.
Good morning, Arnavji...good morning, Khushi...She turns around to Wardrobe and show on her clothes. My clothes?...here?...yes I bring them here...She turns again around to him and give him a soft glance...but how?...why?...he look in her face.

I just thought you would like to wear them...or?...yes...thank you...She just want to apologize for yesterday when he continue speaking. Emmm...the doctor is here...he want to talk to you...he need some informations...

Khushi walk slowly downstairs with Arnav and Arav in her hands. Anjali, Manorama and Nani were also there, sitting with the doctor. When they walked near to them the Doctor stand up and greet her. He put his hands together and speak ...Namaste...Khushi replied...Namaste...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rest is

BLOGPART

CLICK HERE FOR BLOG

after reading BLOGPART continue reading here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sleeping in my bed peacefully, sure that everything will be ok now between Arnav and Khushi. Suddenly i hear somebody crying. Oh god it must be Khushi.
I stand up from my bed. I was in shock who i saw. It wasnt Khushi.
It was ARNAV. He crys!!! I didnt know what to say.

He speaks to me. Why didnt you tell me earlier Zana? Why?
I didnt speak. I feel his pain and it was needfull for him to feel this pain.

He stand up and walk to me. Frowningly! I was scared.
Change the story...no...i said change the story...i cant Mr. Raizada...its also Khushis story...you are the damn writer...change the storyline...dammit...i am really sorry Mr. Raizada...but i cant...

He turns around and want to leave. But before he walk true the door he speks again to me.

I WILL NEVER TOUCH HER AGAIN! NEVER!

So tell me do you like or not. Please ignore my mistakes.Big smile

I have took Pictures from google so i don't made them by myself...

All credits go to makers

FOR PMS BUDDY ME

(Will only accept if u comment or like)

READ MY OTHER WORK:

MY STORIES INDEX

YOU CAN FIND ME NOW ON FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/za.na.144

PLEASE DONT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SIDES,

THIS UPDATE IS MEANT  EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS.

Edited by ZANADI - 08 May 2014 at 9:09am

The following 170 member(s) liked the above post:

JANNAVS786S10Ykhalidamohamed6shana123vanesha230garga016anisa...lovebadhanbertAngelpalak1996MeganLoveHeartElangesSbina18anniyataimurdiv25Minamina08sunshaeyrohanrocking32then123anju_aroraangel5323arshino1fanshakthichandinineena2000Navi885aarshiraisonymadhuri2smileymelarpitasenmythrayeMrsPerfectionstDeal056830shinyrajannoureen.shah01341yogakopicinar91awaheedshobz21gurukhushjuju710brinnyRosh123ayanarappashrushti2445ramadevisandystarz19shalinikanagubbindursshreeGunMadeena_89chughnlfunwe23lovebarun...Gogoismitamaazianani1222rjhaverikarsrisindukurpinku_khushievydsena7777eroniimi12swarnakolasanibubblzNidhiNevdianapadhi92kashmala.123ArshiforeverlvsierapomeroyfarhasAnamikarocksradhadatta2012anithabalaramimli95poonam.vijay62MeeshaaliNathiya143pran28671anupmhala4mesabrunxtylish_zaraZakiZthiyamappyChocolate_barunpurnima209manee03akapssanamskynikshzainy26aysemLDGSpoonaiammavedu80jdd1959Krishika209renee.beesarozzRubab4137dima_akhusichKavya_sarunangel_prachiilla8sagarpatadiakyph21premdewaanimusax007shubhi2401tvserial2012l.savitreeakurmapuanjusr06sessyarnavkhushi1106dershikaShinning_Angelprabha75sweetvaniearnaushiaycma98roshaangifttagkamalapushparavalisharma06missmkjenji08PARVATHY44Titaliya1234dis_arshiamus5JCJSpiyaarshinadiafarjanaAisha1996risha8dhakdhak22HumayraRohinidavni_barunanu_j_menonameena671star_fan1sspoorthysana11phillips_2909FAYKHAN29caskerrini_katrubyskpiya-jiya-Xpress-vaishiksgjeb1prerna1-afsha-mandy15LaxshaLOVEArshiASR6262rulamasummaiyasayedamaiapup03_sree_HappytwinkleArshi.Sugi.IPK

ammavedu80

Goldie

ammavedu80

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Congrats for the new thread

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saran3339ZANADI

amus5

IF-Dazzler

amus5

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
congrats for the new thread...wishing this story many more threads to come Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZANADI

anu_j_menon

IF-Rockerz

anu_j_menon

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
congrats on new thread...PartyParty

waiting eagerly 4 next part...

continue soon...Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NS141992ZANADI

Teddybear_doll