Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai

Written Update-9th July 2013

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

The Episode starts with Rajveer getting hurt by Tau ji. Simran looks at him and shouts Rajveer. Everyone rush to Rajveer and hold him. Rajveer falls on the ground. Tau ji is shocked. He throws the gun and goes to Rajveer. Dadi stops Simran. Rajveer's mum cries along with others. Tau ji tells Rajveer what did this happen, I'm with you. He asks jaggi to take out the car, we have to go to hospital. He sends Baldev to drop Himmat's wife at her house. Tai ji takes Himmat with her. Tau ji says keep your eyes open, nothing will happen, talk to us. Tai ji locks Himmat and scolds him. jaggi takes Rajveer with him. The women cry for Rajveer. jhumri asks Simran not to cry. Dadi says what will you do going there with them. Chanchal cries loudly.
Dadi asks Rano to take Simran inside. Himmat is asking his mum to open the door, else he would break it. Daddu scolds him saying I will shoot you.

Tau ji and jaggi takes Rajveer to the hospital. They ask for the doctor. Tau ji scolds the nurse. Tau ji says no one will touch my son, only the doctor can see him. The doctor comes and attends Rajveer. They take Rajveer to operation theatre. Simran prays for Rajveer while crying.
Simran gets a msg from her dad. She calls Khanna and tells him everything. Khanna says how can a dad shoot his own son. Simran says no one is allowing me to go to hospital. Khanna is shocked and says how will you live in that house. I'm coming to take you, Simran says I will adjust, this is my family, I will not leave them. Khanna says don't cry, promise me. He asks her to inform him about Rajveer.

The doctors are doing the operation, Tau ji is waiting outside the theatre. Hoshiyaar comes with Baldev. They all get worried. Hoshiyar looks angrily at Tau ji. He says are you cool now after doing what you wanted. Hoshiyar taunts Tau ji. Tau ji says I understand whats going on in you heart, but trust me, I will not let anything happen to Rajveer. Hoshiyar says what will you do, even if Rajveer is saved today, you won't change. Tau ji says I m seeing how you are talking with me today, just because he is your son. Hoshiyar says that is not the issue, even if its was Himmat, I would have told you the same thing. Everyone has a distinct mindset, but you want everyone to agree with you, to follow you. If anyone goes against you, you think of him as your enemy. Tau ji says enough, don't forget that I'm your elder brother. Hoshiyar says ok, so shoot me also. Hoshiyar takes Himmat's side and says you don't love whats love. Hoshiyar says Himmat does not want to see Rajveer, its because of your mistake.

The operation is over, the doctor comes and says we have taken out the bullet, but much blood flowed out. We can't say anything. He says don't make noise here. The doctor leaves. Hoshiyar gets a call from Daddu. Daddu asks about Rajveer. Hoshiyar says everything will be fine. Daddu says your wife is crying. Daddu tells Chhan Chhan that Rajveer will be fine, the doctor has removed the bullet. Simran calls her dad and informs him about Rajveer. Khanna asks her not to cry. She says I want to meet Rajveer. Khanna says his condition will improve, you don't worry about him.

Khanna is worried about Rajveer, he thinks of calling Hoshiyar. Hoshiyar talks to him and says I m sorry I could not call you. Khanna says I got the news, whats going on in your house. Khanna says my daughter is stopped and not allowed to meet Rajveer. Hoshiyar says how can I explain you. He says Rajveer saved Himmat without thinking about himself, and about Simran, she is my daughter, don't worry about her, everything will be fine, trust me. Simran asks Rano to take her to hospital. Rano says don't ask anyone about this. Rano requests her not to tell anyone else there will be an issue. Simran thinks she will not say anyone, but she will go to hospital.

Precap:
Simran is hiding and trying to go to met Rajveer in the hospital.

P.S Sorry for any typos!😳Typed in a hurry!😳

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for wu abhi!!!!

kuch to turn ho inke family main.
Tau must be hurt na...2 brothers were awesome.hope rajvir will get well soon.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks abhi... god knows whats going on 😳
sunshine2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so much! hope rajveer is ok. they're not letting simmi go to the hospital?
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on coolbie and thanks a lot for the WU :D