Poll

Have u been able to see the reflection of old ansh in new one?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys i dont know what prompts me to make this post but today its almost been 4 months since a change happened in one of my fav show. A couple I so loved was changed into something new.Something seeing which I wasnt satisfied and felt sad and despondent..Something seeing which I felt these are not my AnSh.My AnSh were beautiful...they were intense...and deep!

There relationship manifested passion in the most ethereal forms of care,concern,respect and love.Love in which there were unsaid dreams...unknown aspirations and vulnerabilities...yet a mutual and understood silent passion to know and explore each other. And this brings me to my question.Have u guys been able to see the same passion...the same soul...the same beauty in the new actors as my AnSh?I dont want any reasons...whether its the fault of the story...the actors...the replacement...the lack of chemistry or what.But have u been able to see the reflection of THE ANANDI AND SHIV(that existed between 14 may 2012-27 feb 2013) in the new couple?Have they ever been able to match the apex of perfection the earlier version of AnSh had??

I am not comparing the two...i just wanna know how many ppl think same as me...Coz really I dont think the AnSh i loved exist here anymore.That feel is so gone.💔 Its 4 months and there are no AnSh.to be seen...storywise or performance wise.

PS - Pls be truthful to urself.
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Malika SRS & A chodo

BV ke writer Director ko bhi dhoondo ðŸ˜ˆ
_symphony thumbnail
Originally posted by: jmythri

Forget shiv Anandi is never this disgusting. She went to ganga and asked why did yu say you will die if anything happens to jagya??/ After the rishtha was pakka and dadisa gave her shagun.

Totallylate and out of character. I feel like slapping her with my left leg chappal.

Chi. Anandi ithan gir gaye ke ab uske bare mein kuch acha sochna bhi bekaar hai

Pls answer wots asked in the post.Its not abt the current track.Its abt once a most unconventional couple of TV that has been reduced to a mere showpiece.(both story and acting wise)
_symphony thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

@ Malika SRS & A chodo

BV ke writer Director ko bhi dhoondo ðŸ˜ˆ

Dhoondhna kya hai aditi...he'd be working on the sets of meri bhabhi 😆
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Muku Why there is that 'Yes' option anyway? HAHAHAHA :P
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Muku this Anandi is not the one we loved, we knew...and in consequence of that this Ansh is not the one we adored and appreciated...
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope the question was tongue-in-cheek, Muks...😆

The current Ansh is a faded copy of the original Ansh... our beloved SY😳
_symphony thumbnail
Originally posted by: VerboseG

I hope the question was tongue-in-cheek, Muks...😆

The current Ansh is a faded copy of the original Ansh... our beloved SY😳

Ginu wot i dont u/stand is that how the change in actor became the change in script and character of the couple...was P some great inspiration or what!
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Malika my answer is no...I don't see same AnSh...even if ny changing channels i stumble upon BV i just cant watch.

zzz15 thumbnail
Most definitely agree Malika. Esp on the recent comment you made. How did a replacement incur a massive change in the personality of Anandi, AnSh as a couple, and the ENTIRE storyline of BV?🤔

Four months later and I am flabbergasted at the considerable change this entire show has gone under! This sensible show has been henpecked to saas bahu saga status.😳

And the less said about AnSh, the better. ðŸ˜µ