Anamika

Cvs + TB = Vanish liquid formula ready to spary (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

you accepted that-----chandralekha jab young thi tab yeh roop tha..aur aaj ki sacchai hai---woh bhoodi ho chuki hai aur akral vikral hai ...mantra aur tantra karke young dikh rahi hai--though roop though fake hi huwa naa??LOL

and @ bold---

it is big deal romi...

main agar kahoon mera naam manmohan singh hai though kya main india kaq prime minister ban jaavonga??

such though yahi rahega--main raj hoon man mohan singh nahin...LOL 

now come to chandralekha---agar woh kehthi hai ke woh anamika hai though ky woh title girl ban jayegi??

nahin --bilkul nahin---kyon ki yahi such hai ki woh chandralekha hai--anamika nahin...LOL
I wrote na a person's soul  meeting an unfortunate death restricts in age circle at time of death...Chadrelha died at young age her soul is restricted in that age circle and is as young as was at time of death. Age factor or decomposition rules can be applied on physical bodies it has no link with things that cant be touch. I have seen same trheory in many horror shows and BW movies. 

Kyun didn't dileep Kumar instead of his real name Yousuf appeared on screen as Deleep? If he reminds ppl of his real name will ppl stop admiring him as Deleep? name doesnt play any role in setting your life style, designation or status its our efforts that gives us what we are wothrecieving Smile...Chandrelha adopted new name for herslef but she didnt changed...she is same, have same feelings is still boundede by curse and is as evil as was before. Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cvs + TB = Vanish liquid formula ready to spary (Page 5)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

you accepted that-----chandralekha jab young thi tab yeh roop tha..aur aaj ki sacchai hai---woh bhoodi ho chuki hai aur akral vikral hai ...mantra aur tantra karke young dikh rahi hai--though roop though fake hi huwa naa??LOL

and @ bold---

it is big deal romi...

main agar kahoon mera naam manmohan singh hai though kya main india kaq prime minister ban jaavonga??

such though yahi rahega--main raj hoon man mohan singh nahin...LOL 

now come to chandralekha---agar woh kehthi hai ke woh anamika hai though ky woh title girl ban jayegi??

nahin --bilkul nahin---kyon ki yahi such hai ki woh chandralekha hai--anamika nahin...LOL
I wrote na a person's soul  meeting an unfortunate death restricts in age circle at time of death...Chadrelha died at young age her soul is restricted in that age circle and is as young as was at time of death. Age factor or decomposition rules can be applied on physical bodies it has no link with things that cant be touch. I have seen same trheory in many horror shows and BW movies. 

Kyun didn't dileep Kumar instead of his real name Yousuf appeared on screen as Deleep? If he reminds ppl of his real name will ppl stop admiring him as Deleep? name doesnt play any role in setting your life style, designation or status its our efforts that gives us what we are wothrecieving Smile...Chandrelha adopted new name for herslef but she didnt changed...she is same, have same feelings is still boundede by curse and is as evil as was before. Tongue

i strick to what shown on this serial---cvs shown chandralekha bhoodi ho chuki hai---and she need blood and black magic to retain that roop...if she comes in touch with pavitra cheez then her fake roop will burn and asliyat bahar aa jayegi...if i am right then cvs shown this way only...there is no ifs...and buts...right??

about rename of actors in 1950 to 1970...

most of muslim actors has to change there name due to maboori...

it was just after partition period---and there was great divide is between muslims and hindus...[before partition --there was no change in actors name if i am right...]

partition bahut bada ghav diya tha...so acceptance of muslims at that time was very very low in india...

now a days different from those days and we need to understand that point...they changed name due to mazboori and not by choice...

Edited by 100raj - 13 July 2013 at 3:32am

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged

i strick to what shown on this serial---cvs shown chandralekha bhoodi ho chuki hai---and she need blood and black magic to retain that roop...if she comes in touch with pavitra cheez then her fake roop will burn and asliyat bahar aa jayegi...if i am right then cvs shown this way only...there is no ifs...and buts...right??

it was just after partition period---and there was great divide is between muslims and hindus...[before partition --there was no change in actors name if i am right...]

partition bahut bada ghav diya tha...so acceptance of muslims at that time was very very low in india...

now a days different from those days and we need to understand that point...they changed name due to mazboori and not by choice...
fine n ill stick to what logic says which is completly opposite of urs LOL and it does raises many questions if cvs scenes have to be belived even Patal secnes comes under questions Ouch if anamika was that old lady how come she was still as young n stunning in Patal? now its a place where all powers goes off and if she really had used her powers for keeping this younger look than woh b chale jana chaiye tha which didn't, Confused. secondly Anamika is human now...she has her own physical body and still that old lady is there around Shocked point is agr woh lady aur Anamika ek hote to how its possible ruling a single body by two souls? logic says there are two souls one of Anamika and one of that old lady who has some how connection to Anamika...Smile 

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
ROFL

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged

fine n ill stick to what logic says which is completly opposite of urs LOL and it does raises many questions if cvs scenes have to be belived even Patal secnes comes under questions Ouch if anamika was that old lady how come she was still as young n stunning in Patal? now its a place where all powers goes off and if she really had used her powers for keeping this younger look than woh b chale jana chaiye tha which didn't, Confused. secondly Anamika is human now...she has her own physical body and still that old lady is there around Shocked point is agr woh lady aur Anamika ek hote to how its possible ruling a single body by two souls? logic says there are two souls one of Anamika and one of that old lady who has some how connection to Anamika...Smile 

cvs used the word aks for for chandralekha---anamika ka soul is chandralekha if my interpretation is right...

that means---chandralekha ka aatma or soul got the younger roop by way of black magic...

and patal is lok of aatmas so---wahan aatma ki power khatam nahin hoti aur kisi bhi roop se shaithaan ko koi problem nahin hoga ---so anamika retained her fake roop there also...

so there is no confusion as for as whatever shown in this serial so for...

only matarani supreme power can bring chandralekha in open by burning fake roop of anamika...no other person can not do that...

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
@Raj: the question still reamains when old lady is aks of Anamika how come she is still there as a ghost...shouldn't she had accompanied Anamika in that human body? Right now there are two different identities in ths show...Anamika as human and old lady as ghost. 

Anamika was tied in Patal...that means she was powerless and she was sent there alone there was no sign of old lady.

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -babyblue-

ROFL
what happened Tongue

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged

@Raj: the question still reamains when old lady is aks of Anamika how come she is still there as a ghost...shouldn't she had accompanied Anamika in that human body? Right now there are two different identities in ths show...Anamika as human and old lady as ghost. 

Anamika was tied in Patal...that means she was powerless and she was sent there alone there was no sign of old lady.

i think you know the answer why two ladies shown even though the old lady is aks of anamika...
tv medium is difficult  compared to books...

in books and scripts we write---anamika apne aap se baat kar rahi thi---and write what was her thinking was...

but how you will you show this on screen to clarify what anamika was thinking and what was actually going in her mind?? so cvs have introduced this old lady as aks of anamika to clarify things...

otherwise sirf anamika face dikhayi dete though logo ko kya maloom hota kya chal raha hai anamika ke mann main??Wink

jab now patalika is come now cvs not showing old lady as now it is not necessary...

ab anamika will talk to patalika about plans and her thinking--so there is no need to show her talking to her own aks...  

hope this clears your confusion about anamika and her aks...please feel free ask and i will try to answer as much as possible...

Edited by 100raj - 14 July 2013 at 9:27am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.