Anamika

Cvs + TB = Vanish liquid formula ready to spary (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
@Munia:  fasting?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cvs + TB = Vanish liquid formula ready to spary (Page 4)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MUNIASTUART

IF-Rockerz

MUNIASTUART

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Yeh romi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

Kahi rano ko toh leke nhi ayenge cv's as anamika.

as of now there is no real anamika is in this serial---that is big fact...LOL
there is one more fact LOL when Shalkah was successful in trapping Anamika she ordered Anamika for appearing in her original avtaar and you know what how she appeared? Wink She Appeared as Anamika in dress specifically for tandav dance ...isnt it enough proof that there is Anamika and is as younger as was 350 years back...Tongue if she was really old Chandrelha to woh Chadrelha ban k aati na k Anamika wala look lekar...Embarrassed 

selective memory ...right??LOL 

shalkha not truly powerful--she is happy in whatever form chandralekha appeared in front of her...

but when anamika meets supreme power--she cant able to hide her roop...when mata ki chunri put on head --it burned her fake roop and brought real chandralekha roop...why you not mentioned this incidence??

--------------------------------

cleaver deviation...i not talked about roop but identity...LOL but you deviated topic...

350 saal pahele kaun thi??...chandralekha...aur now aatma kisi ki hai ...chandralelekha ki...

chandralekha telling  fake name to jeet ...right??

though real anamika koi hai iss serial main??..answer is no...iss serial main jo hai woh hai chandralekha...thats all...and that's fact...

romaila

MUNIASTUART

IF-Rockerz

MUNIASTUART

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Main marjayu Angry

romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged

shalkha not truly powerful--she is happy in whatever form chandralekha appeared in front of her...

but when anamika meets supreme power--she cant able to hide her roop...when mata ki chunri put on head --it burned her fake roop and brought real chandralekha roop...why you not mentioned this incidence??

cleaver deviation...i not talked about roop but identity...LOL but you deviated topic...

350 saal pahele kaun thi??...chandralekha...aur now aatma kisi ki hai ...chandralelekha ki...

though real anamika koi hai iss serial main??..answer is no...iss serial main jo hai woh hai chandralekha...thats all...and that's fact...

actually u have deviated from main point saying fake roop no Anamika (which existed as Chadrekha 350 years back)TongueWinkLOL

according to you Anamika dont exist and i said she exist as she was chandrelha in past and currently same chadrelkha is there with new name but same facial features. 

well when Anamika was trapped by Shalakh and when she was taken to her worship area that time Anamika had beads around her neck making her enough powerless otherwise Shalah ki zindagi rehti nahinWink.

Chunri burnt physical body given by Shaitaan to Anamika...her soul remained same in mirror. Patli did her black magic therapy for bringing physical body back into normal form and in last ten days she aided her soul. Smile

Name mein kya rakha hai...the point is Chandrelekha is younger soul and not the hilti hilati old woman (this woman is still a mystery as her convo with Anamika suggests)...you said there is no Younger Anamika and its old Chnadrelha, keeping in mind current facial features of current Anamika and past Chadrelha we say Mahraja;s Chadrelkha and Anamika (as Simran) are same...her roop isnt fake its same as she was 350 years before the only chnage is new name and well when humans can change their name as per their benefit than whats big deal if Chandrelha changes it to Anamika?  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..jenny156

dyann28

Groupbie

dyann28

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged

@Raj: its actually reverse...story is much predictable one can easily predict its future track, fight b/w hubby n wife over third person...wife going after husband...ex GF seduction, patli scaring Chavi is same lame story. So far there had been one unpredictable twist and that was of spirit turning into human which was never shown before. Hints about Rano's death were given very earlier to viewers...Anamika being the central figure can't be removed however other supporting characters always had higher probability of replacement...if cvs wish to continue running this show for another six months they might repeat same for Chavi as well. 

just wanted to mention that to me Rano's death came as a shock actually...i have been watching the show regularly but I had no clue that Rano would die...or maybe I dint take the hints coz I was hoping to see a good fight between Anamika and Rano

romaila

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged

actually u have deviated from main point saying fake roop no Anamika (which existed as Chadrekha 350 years back)TongueWinkLOL

according to you Anamika dont exist and i said she exist as she was chandrelha in past and currently same chadrelkha is there with new name but same facial features. 

well when Anamika was trapped by Shalakh and when she was taken to her worship area that time Anamika had beads around her neck making her enough powerless otherwise Shalah ki zindagi rehti nahinWink.

Chunri burnt physical body given by Shaitaan to Anamika...her soul remained same in mirror. Patli did her black magic therapy for bringing physical body back into normal form and in last ten days she aided her soul. Smile

Name mein kya rakha hai...the point is Chandrelekha is younger soul and not the hilti hilati old woman (this woman is still a mystery as her convo with Anamika suggests)...you said there is no Younger Anamika and its old Chnadrelha, keeping in mind current facial features of current Anamika and past Chadrelha we say Mahraja;s Chadrelkha and Anamika (as Simran) are same...her roop isnt fake its same as she was 350 years before the only chnage is new name and well when humans can change their name as per their benefit than whats big deal if Chandrelha changes it to Anamika?  

you accepted that-----chandralekha jab young thi tab yeh roop tha..aur aaj ki sacchai hai---woh bhoodi ho chuki hai aur akral vikral hai ...mantra aur tantra karke young dikh rahi hai--though roop though fake hi huwa naa??LOL

and @ bold---

it is big deal romi...

main agar kahoon mera naam manmohan singh hai though kya main india kaq prime minister ban jaavonga??

such though yahi rahega--main raj hoon man mohan singh nahin...LOL 

now come to chandralekha---agar woh kehthi hai ke woh anamika hai though ky woh title girl ban jayegi??

nahin --bilkul nahin---kyon ki yahi such hai ki woh chandralekha hai--anamika nahin...LOL

Edited by 100raj - 12 July 2013 at 3:23am

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dyann28

@Raj: its actually reverse...story is much predictable one can easily predict its future track, fight b/w hubby n wife over third person...wife going after husband...ex GF seduction, patli scaring Chavi is same lame story. So far there had been one unpredictable twist and that was of spirit turning into human which was never shown before. Hints about Rano's death were given very earlier to viewers...Anamika being the central figure can't be removed however other supporting characters always had higher probability of replacement...if cvs wish to continue running this show for another six months they might repeat same for Chavi as well. 

just wanted to mention that to me Rano's death came as a shock actually...i have been watching the show regularly but I had no clue that Rano would die...or maybe I dint take the hints coz I was hoping to see a good fight between Anamika and Rano
hints was given the day Rano was shown fighting alone against Anamika ultimately Anamika winning every trick...next Shalkah many times had reminded Rano thats she might loose her own life...third before going for last task the way Rano behaved, hugged ,cried, adviced all these were signs of Rano's end from the show...rest  was done by the promo itself. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.