Anamika

   

Cvs + TB = Vanish liquid formula ready to spary (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Joined: 04 May 2011

Posts: 10995

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

@Raj: its actually reverse...story is much predictable one can easily predict its future track, fight b/w hubby n wife over third person...wife going after husband...ex GF seduction, patli scaring Chavi is same lame story. So far there had been one unpredictable twist and that was of spirit turning into human which was never shown before. Hints about Rano's death were given very earlier to viewers...Anamika being the central figure can't be removed however other supporting characters always had higher probability of replacement...if cvs wish to continue running this show for another six months they might repeat same for Chavi as well. 



where is anamika in this serial?? anamika is just fake name used by chandralekha...

serial has now three charecters- 350 saal se wait karthi huwi chandralekha---chavi and jeet...

so anamika naam ki koi ladki hai hi nahin in this serial---so ...what can i say more... ek naya amamika ko leke aavo...story continue hojayegi...Wink


Edited by 100raj - 10 July 2013 at 11:27am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cvs + TB = Vanish liquid formula ready to spary (Page 3)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MUNIASTUART

IF-Rockerz

MUNIASTUART

Joined: 27 March 2013

Posts: 6904

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Kahi rano ko toh leke nhi ayenge cv's as anamika.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Joined: 04 May 2011

Posts: 10995

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

Kahi rano ko toh leke nhi ayenge cv's as anamika.

as of now there is no real anamika is in this serial---that is big fact...LOL

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005

Posts: 29555

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by romaila

@Raj: its actually reverse...story is much predictable one can easily predict its future track, fight b/w hubby n wife over third person...wife going after husband...ex GF seduction, patli scaring Chavi is same lame story. So far there had been one unpredictable twist and that was of spirit turning into human which was never shown before. Hints about Rano's death were given very earlier to viewers...Anamika being the central figure can't be removed however other supporting characters always had higher probability of replacement...if cvs wish to continue running this show for another six months they might repeat same for Chavi as well. 



where is anamika in this serial?? anamika is just fake name used by chandralekha...

serial has now three charecters- 350 saal se wait karthi huwi chandralekha---chavi and jeet...

so anamika naam ki koi ladki hai hi nahin in this serial---so ...what can i say more... ek naya amamika ko leke aavo...story continue hojayegi...Wink
Chnadrelkha and Anamika are same...same Anamika was  Chadrelekha in past, its a blunder showing old woman as Chanderlekha when scientifically its the body that gets older and decomposes with every passing time and not a soul...when Chandrelkha was killed she was a young woman, logically her soul remains younger even many years have passed. This formula can be seen in many BW movies where a person soul's ( unfortunate death) remains under the age circle  when that person died. So Anamika is thereTongue.

Well when Rano was part of thye show then too there were 3 characters...and  as uve seen her charcaters was cut off between, Chavi is just a supporting charcater who is there for supporting the old story of Mahraja and Anamika and 350 years of wait...she can be axed anytime by cvs Smile


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17farabi

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005

Posts: 29555

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

Kahi rano ko toh leke nhi ayenge cv's as anamika.

as of now there is no real anamika is in this serial---that is big fact...LOL
there is one more fact LOL when Shalkah was successful in trapping Anamika she ordered Anamika for appearing in her original avtaar and you know what how she appeared? Wink She Appeared as Anamika in dress specifically for tandav dance ...isnt it enough proof that there is Anamika and is as younger as was 350 years back...Tongue if she was really old Chandrelha to woh Chadrelha ban k aati na k Anamika wala look lekar...Embarrassed 

MUNIASTUART

IF-Rockerz

MUNIASTUART

Joined: 27 March 2013

Posts: 6904

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Agree wid u romi. Koi toh raj bhai ko samjhawo?

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005

Posts: 29555

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

Agree wid u romi. Koi toh raj bhai ko samjhawo?
kya samjhaooConfused...he is completely  lost in Chavi LOL.
He has his own logic n we have our own...and this was to happen as we were kept confused for month from cvs side aur hum apni apni theory le aye hain LOL


Edited by romaila - 11 July 2013 at 12:57am

MUNIASTUART

IF-Rockerz

MUNIASTUART

Joined: 27 March 2013

Posts: 6904

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Hayee Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.