Want an Article on Sukirti kandpal

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Last time when i made a topic demanding Sunday Slambook section of Sukirti kandpal which was granted too, i thought i wouldn't have to literally beg for articles on Sukirti next time. U will give us articles on Sukirti n her show by urself.

Bt NO! We got her show "Kaisa ye Ishq hai" tagged to a few articles but real article on d show came this week only.

In dat article too writers didn't
even mention Sukirti, forget tagging her.

Yes I m demanding d mention of Sukirti in articles related to her show coz i ve seen many articles where actors/actresses got mentioned just coz they r real life partners of d actor to which show belongs and dont carry any relevance n importance related to d show.
Even I ve seen some ever so called famous actors/actresses being mentioned just for d heck of it! Then why NOT SUKIRTI?

We all Sukirti fans demand an article on Sukirti n her show. Either cover her under Shopaholic section or Quick grill or anything. Plz do mention her in articles related to her show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Right-kameenaIcyblue001myAngel_SukirtiDestroyedInLove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Want an Article on Sukirti kandpal" in TellyBuzz forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Icyblue001

Icyblue001

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
And some people get mentioned for the same thing in TWO different articles. Want regular articles on Sukirti.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DestroyedInLove

DestroyedInLove

IF-Sizzlerz

DestroyedInLove

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Yes I m demanding d mention of Sukirti in articles related to her show coz i ve seen many articles where actors/actresses got mentioned just coz they r real life partners of d actor to which show belongs and dont carry any relevance n importance related to dshow.
green: agree with u yaar...
@KK...thanks for making this post.
We want atleast 1 article in week.plz.

Andromeda001

myAngel_Sukirti

Goldie

myAngel_Sukirti

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Want new articles about SukirtiThumbs Up

Andromeda001

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Ishu koi fayda nahi. 
There r still more things i wanna point out bt yahan toh kuch logon ki zyada chalti hai. So forget it!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.