Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VanessaPinto thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am new to this site but it seems awesome. Cant post a link here,
but Gumraah has come out with that protector's app which
has a panic button which one can press in times of sensing danger.
Really cool since India is getting unsafe everyday!
Every girl should download the app I think!😉
Minionite thumbnail
Sheena Bajaj to feature in Gumrah!

Sheena Bajaj to feature in Gumrah!

Channel V's Gumrah-The end of innocence, produced by Vikas Gupta's Lost Boy Production in association with Balaji Telefilms is getting rave reviews for their Juvenile spine chilling crime stories.

Undoubtedly, the makers are getting acknowledged for their good work of spreading awareness amongst youngsters. The upcoming story on Gumrah will feature television and Bollywood actress Sheena Bajaj. Sheena was last seen in Channel V's youth based show Humse Hai Life and had acted in many movies like KalyugLadies Vs Ricky Behl to name a few.

Source says, "It's a special episode which is being shot in Goa. The entire cast and crew are currently shooting in Goa. The story plot revolves around a gang of friends on a picnic to Goa and how unfortunately their truth and dare game turned to be fatal."

When contacted, Sheena's mother confirmed the news while Vikas Gupta refused to comment.

Minionite thumbnail

Karan Kundra inaugurates Abhilasha Srivastava's Fashion Line 'Lasha'

The store launch of Abhilasha Srivastava's fashion line saw an array of celebrities in attendance. TV industry's cool hunk Karan Kundra was delighted to be a part of inauguration ceremony.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 | 2:40:14 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   9 Comments  |  969 Views

The store launch of Abhilasha Srivastava's fashion line saw an array of celebrities in attendance. However, the one who caught everyone's eye was none other than Karan Kundra. Striking a stylish pose in trendy white khaki shirt & a black jacket,Karan Kundra was the one everyone seemed to be talking about. 

With a three-film deal with Vikram Bhatt to his credit, Karan is all set to take over the screen with his Bollywood debut 'Horror Story' which releases on 13th September. Amrita Rao, Jaydeep Ahlawa, Diandra Soares, Alicia Raut, Supran Verma, Geetika Tyagi, Suzanna Mukherjee were also present at the store launch.

Talking about the store launch Karan says, "Abhilasha is a very good friend of mine and I am here to support her. I love the styling and her sense of fashion. It's very classy & elegant.  I am a bit conscious about fashion, as to what to wear & what not to. It was a great experience coming to the event, meeting people from the industry & catching up with them."

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/16334-karan-kundra-inaugurates-abhilasha-srivastava-fashion-line-lasha.htm

EDIT:TREASURE HUNT CLUE -COOLBIES

Edited by KS_Shreya - 10 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Ajay Devgn joins Karan Kundra on Gumrah

Ajay Devgn joins Karan Kundra on Gumrah

Lost Boy Production's and Ekta Kapoor's 'Gumrah' season-3 aired on Channel V is picking up with each passing week. 

The show has been fetching good numbers and from what we hear, after Chitrangada Singhanother Bollywood star will soon make his presence felt on Gumrah. According to some reliable sources, Bollywood superstar, Ajay Devgn will co-host an episode of Gumrah with its good looking host Karan Kundra.

Sources inform that Ajay who is busy promoting his upcoming film Satyagragh will join Karan Kundra to co-host an episode of Gumrah. The plot of the episode will revolve around a 15 year old teenager who abducts a new born baby. Karan and Ajay have already shot for the episode and the episode will be aired soon. 

When contacted, Karan said, "Yes, I have shot an episode with him. He's a very down to earth and kick ass person. He never makes you feel that he's a superstar. I have previously anchored an award function with him for Star Plus where he came to promote Bol Bachchan. So the experience was really nice and I had an amazing time shooting with him."

payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

No set formula for success in Bollywood, says Karan Kundra

TV star Karan Kundra is making his Bollywood debut with Vikram Bhatt's 'Horror Story' and the actor says he is happy to have an unconventional film as his launch pad.

Kundra, who rose to fame with romantic soap opera 'Kitani Mohobbat Hai', believes an actor should be judged by his acting prowess and not by the kind of projects he is in.

"It's a myth among people that actors who do romantic films get better share inBollywood. Somebody has to break that pattern. There is no set rule for success here. My first film is a horror and my next project 'Rum Pum Posshh' is a

psychological thriller. I feel safe to have these films as my launch pad," Karan told PTI in an interview.

'Horror Story', releasing on September 13, revolves around seven youngsters who challenge each other to spend the night at an infamous hotel without knowing that their idea of fun will turn out to be the most dreadful night of their life.

Kundra plays the role of an ambitious musician in the film.

"I play Neil in the movie. He is the most sensible guy in his group. He is a musician and has bagged an opportunity to study music abroad. He and his six friends are celebrating his success and they experience something paranormal. Their lives change after that night," he said.

Directed by Ayush Raina and produced by Bhatt, the film has been shot in an international format with no songs in it.

"I got a call from Vikram Bhatt early this year and when he narrated the script to me I really liked it. Vikram sir is an awesome person. It's a very unconventional horror project with no songs and romance in it. The film has introduced a lot of new talent and will give the audience an edge-of-the-seat

experience," Kundra said.

As Bhatt is known for making sequels to his hit horror movies like 'Raaz' and '1920', the actor said they are planning to have a franchise to this film also.

"I had fun shooting the film with my co-stars and makers. Vikram sir is known for giving Bollywood some of the best horror films. They are planning to have a franchise of 'Horror Story' too," said Kundra, who had signed a three-film deal

with Bhatt.

The actor, who is also doing a TV show 'Gumraah', has often been linked with his co-stars. He says he has always maintained a cordial relationship with them including his ex-girlfriend Kritika Kamra.

"I and Kritika are still good friends. We are always supportive of each other. We discuss work and give feedbacks," he said.

Kundra is also excited about his third Punjabi film 'Mere Yaar Kaminey', which will hit theatres soon.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/no-set-formula-for-success-in-bollywood-says-karan-kundra/416844-8-66.html

Minionite thumbnail
Kishori Shahane in Gumrah

Kishori Shahane in Gumrah

Veteran actress Kishori Shahane, who is currently seen playing the role of a Kashmiri lady in Do Dil Ek- Jaan is all set to play an interesting role in Lost Boy Production's & Balaji Telefilm's Gumrah on Channel V.

Sources inform that the episode will revolve around a close netted but financially weak family who despite of all obstacles lives happily together. However, the son of the family, the protagonist gets involved in a crime and hismother Sophia played by Kishori Shahane does everything to rescue him. 

When contacted, Kishori said, "Yes, I am playing a very interesting role of Sophia, a Maharashtrain lady married to a Muslim man who fights all odds to save his son. I have already started shooting and I am enjoying shooting with the crew. I really like the way they shoot with no make-up, realistic locations and I must say it's a very fast paced show." 

Minionite thumbnail
Karan Kundra joins social networking site
Karan Kundra joins social networking site

Karan Kundra has made himself accessible to his fans by starting an official fan page on social networking site Facebook & announced the same on Twitter.

Karan Kundra is amongst the few actors, who possess a verified Twitter account. In fact, Karanwas one of the first celebrities on television who got their Twitter profile verified. Karan Kundra's official Facebook page is planned to look like a manifestation of his life, marking the landmarksin his career. In quest of being informative, appealing and fun, the page has photos from his childhood to his current acting career today! The official Facebook page has over 7 Lakh fans already! 

Says Karan Kundra, "Whatever I am today is because of my fans & my hard work. Social mediais the best and easiest way to keep in touch and follow up with my fans at any given point. I have been using twitter for a while. That's when I realized that I need to create an official Facebook page as well. In this age of modern technology, it is all just a click away. I am looking forward to keeping my fans updated about me."

Minionite thumbnail

"I have become more responsible after hosting Gumraah"

Says dashing actor Karan Kundra who shares about his personal and professional life in a candid chat with TellyBuzz.

Friday, August 30, 2013 | 5:05:09 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |     |  1279 Views

Karan Kundra the most lovable actor in the industry started his journey with the show Kitnii Mohabbat Hai on Imagine which also went on to become a sequel later. A good looking Punjabi Munda is very much known for his fling with the pretty actress Kritika Kamra and then Madhura Naik.

Karan Kundra changed his genre from a chocolate boy image to a reality show that he is  hosting  on  Channel V titled as Gumrah and will be  soon seen in Vikram Bhatt's movie the Horror story'. The actor has two  Punjabi films lined up which will also be released in the coming months. Also Karan is looking forward for  his one more Bollywood movie that is still under process.  This actor doesn't have time to breathe at all seeing his erratic schedule.

TellyBuzz gets you never heard words from Karan Kundra as he unwinds his thoughts..

Karan  shared about his upcoming horror flick film, "I am happy that I got an opportunity to work with Vikram Bhatt. He is a flawless director and every single shoot was a memorable one. People often ask me if I was scared shooting for a horror film? I say no. I wasn't scared much but yes eventfully the location was such huge and big that mostly we would shoot late night so it became little scary. The location was spooky so that was a bit of scary situation but it was fun shooting and I learnt a lot a new genre which I never explored ever."

He is hosting one of the most popular youth based show on Channel V titled as Gumraah. So  how has he changed as a person  who gives advice to the  people for their own good benefit? "To be honest I am not advising people. I am making them aware that there are various kinds of situation that one can go though and there are pros and cons to every situation. Everybody at one point of time goes through it and that has changed the mindset of viewers. I would like to share that I have a very large set of target audience who watch this show and I have been getting mails, letters from across the globe. There was a time when youngsters never spoke to their parents they had their inhibition but after watching episodes of the show they have started communicating, boyfriends have changed their mindset, girlfriends have also started understanding the situation of their boyfriends."

Further Karan adds, "I have been getting calls from deans of schools and colleges, heads of various media institutes and also people are also appreciating the show. Moreover I am thankful to the makers of the show that I am just the medium but still the show has created a lot of impact in the minds of every age group and it has also changed me to a greater extent today. I value and understand my parents, sisters their importance and of my maid. I have also started to  understand their issues. I have become all the more compassionate towards the people and also responsible towards my personal life."

After the success of his youth show Gumraah does he plan to get back into daily soap for which he said, "No I don't think so. I have no time and I am keeping too busy with movies and I am already doing one of the most biggest show on television. I am thankful to my fans that they have accepted and appreciated me in every role that I have done so far, be it a lover boy in Kitni Mohabbat Hai or in a Punjabi movie or anchoring in Gumraah."

As Karan mentioned earlier that he has become more responsible, so does he plan to get into relationship? "No not at all. I don't have time and have so much of work to look after. I don't want to get into a relationship just because it's important. I am very much responsible towards my relationship so I should be able to give time to her and I have no time because of my routine. As of now it's just work on my mind and nothing else."

Karan spills the beans about his past relationship, "I am thankful to my past relationship they have always understood me and gave me much required time. I would not say that I was immature then and I wasn't too responsible enough to take care of the relationship. I had my own priorities and notions but things have changed now. I have become much focused now."

When asked Karan about his future plans he said, "I have no clue what I will be doing in future but surely will entertain one and all forever. It's my promise."

Here's wishing Karan all the best for his future endeavors!

Ruchita Mishra

RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
this show teach alot soo people keep watching gumrah3