Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I am very happy. Thanks Lord Jaggannath. I am now IF - Dazzler & on the occasion of Rayh Yatra.

So Happy 😛😛😛😛😛😛
srutyhc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi everyone.. Edited by srutyhc - 10 years ago
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats manan for becoming IF Dazzler
Proud-India thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rishabgosavi

Congrats manan for becoming IF Dazzler

Thank You & Bye.I will meet you all in evening. 😛
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CONGRATS MANAN!!!!
SO YOU ARE IF-DAZZLER NOW!!!!
GREAT!!!
Proud-India thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tapugada

CONGRATS MANAN!!!!
SO YOU ARE IF-DAZZLER NOW!!!!
GREAT!!!

Thank You very much...here full raining ... no class today & i am eating Maggi...so happy. 😆😆
Proud-India thumbnail

I love both my reel son and real son equally - Ambika Ranjankar

2 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam

Komal Hathi wasn't a part of the column Duniya Na Oondha Chashmah written by columnist and journalist Taarak Mehta for the Gujarati weekly magazine Chitralekha. SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah based on this column decided to include an endearingly chubby character called Komal Hathi who is the dear wife to Dr Hansraj Hathi (Azad Kavi) and a caring mother to Goli Hansraj Hathi (Kush Shah).

Komal's character shaped up as the show progressed. The writers, Dharmesh Mehta (the former director of the series), Dilip Joshi who plays Jethalal Gada, producer Asit Modi and Ambika Ranjankar who essays the role of Mrs Hathi chipped in their invaluable inputs to create a delightful character. The actress had added Mrs Hathi's tagline, 'Oh, come on."

Mrs Hathi despite wearing Western attire is very Indian in many ways. The way her character has been etched is a welcome change from regressively typecasting women in Western attire as possessing all the 'vices' of modernism.

In real life the actress prefers Indian attire to Western clothes. She informs us that viewers are pleased that Mrs Hathi is the 'right' blend of tradition and modernism. Ambika explains, "She maintains her house like a traditional Indian housewife and also helps her husband in his clinic. She is the perfect blend of a strict and lovable wife and mother."

Regarding her rapport with her onscreen husband and son she says, "Azad replaced Nirmal Soni who was earlier playing Mr Hathi. It took me a while to gel with him. Kush is more like a friend to me. He addresses me as 'didi'. We keep on pulling one another's legs and play pranks. I love both my reel son and real son equally."

Does the actress think that the surname Hathi is regressive? After all it is not too good in taste to associate those who are overweight to a large animal. Ambika's diplomatic reply is, "As her first name is Komal, it is a balanced out name."

Well said…Ambika…keep up the good work!!!

rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good morning guys anyone here
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good evening!!!
Is any-one here??????????