Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by isha01

@romaila...dont mess my words dear...this show has lost its charm after ranos death but even after that i was happy to see insani anamika...but when they show that its atma ana who turns into insan ana...its ridiculous & IT IS FORCED... NOT THE CHARACTER BUT THE WAY OF THIS CHARACTER IS GROWING IS FORCED...i cant digest it . ana is a important part of this story but please remember it that she is chudail & it is a negative character oviously... jo bhi ho agar use jitna hota to 350 saal nahi lagte...i wish this time chavi teach her some lesson 

so lets ans me if rano get a new chance as human like god will give her 2nd chance to live a happy life with jeet...will u accept it...i dont think so...for this reason i said ana's new avatar is forced Smile
C'mon asking for word clarification isn't messing with something Smile

well i have different POV...for me its only coz of Anamika (even she is negative and like that Wink) that this show is still running otherwise why we would watch a show if they had to show some sweet n innocent wali type girls? were we attracted because of mythical theme or sweet bahu genre?  Its not about either her wishes for getting Jeet gets fulfilled or not its just that Anamika cant be forced character when she is the sole reason for the show still going on. 

Well if Rano has to come back one again for same rona dhona and melodrama than its a BIG No from me and thats the reason am no more liking the character of Chavi who was earlierearlier shown as a determined girl. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny156

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dose chavi know?? (Page 4)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

yeh anamika nahin hai romi...350 saal pahele chandralekha thi aur yeh uski aatma hai...

then what was need toi bring back chandralekha as human again??

anamika central charecter ho sakthi hai---lekin iss serial main koi real anamika hai hi nahin...
bringing back chandralekha as human  is major mistake and forced...
Bhaiya ji mein b to wahi keh rahi hoon that past Chadrelha and current Anamika (according to facial features) are same LOL.  Person is same only change is Name, rest height wise, facial wise and voice sab same hai Bhai Tongue

Since it was a revamp cvs might have thought lets test remaining ideas and they thought of bringing Anamika back as human so that they can show pati patni aur woh in future LOL

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged

wrong and completely wrong---she is going back to native town with brother can not be called black mailing...uska kaun hai mohali main?? bhai keliye aayi thi..aur woh pura huwa though wapas jaayegi??

sajuja family aur jeet ke beech kya hota hai yeh un logon ka problem hai??dose chavi knows how much family has control over jeet? no...

and one more friend...in bus stand ...jeet asked her to come back if she is really his friend...and come back as friend...she agreed...

then why suddenly after return to home jeet announced he going to marry chavi?? is there any need for that?? has chavi ever said i will come back only  if marriage happens..?/ answer is no...

why you want to put blame completely on chavi when entire fault  is of jeet and saluja family??

if jeet is mamas boy then is main  chavi ki kya galthi hai??

ab woh anamika ka boy bana gaya hai aur jhoot pe jhoot bol raha hai yeh alag baat hai...

but true fact is that...jeet dont have any own identity and always comes under influance of others...so entire fault is of jeet and jeet only...

right completelky right LOL...her timing counts for blackmailing why didnt she thought of leaving before? why she took this decision only when she came to know about Jeet's decisons? wasn't she happily roaming beore in Saluja house sab ki chup chup k baatein sunna aur dil dil mein khush hona...yeh sab kya tha? LOL

well for second sentence i would say she was almost everytime present between salujas when marriage talk was going on...itna idea to hogaya hoga usse Wink

Did Jeet forced her to marry after? she could easily have moved back and said NO loudly..Jeet ghalti Jeet ki hai utni Chavi ki b hai Smile This isnt old Chavi...old Chavi used to take her own decission without getting influence...since she has come closer to Salujas she is no more old Chavi and thats why i am no more liking this character. Jeet ka kya hai he is a big questions markl from beginning and i woinder will this question mark ever be removed? Confused 

aap ko yaad hoga once i posted somewhere on forum that this Chavi is completely different from earlier Chavi...agar woh again change hui to i might again start liking her but for that she will have to say BYE to Saluja which is not possible...n u know m happy Anamika uss ghar mein nahin gyi warna uski evilness b chali jati LOL

jenny156

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

wrong and completely wrong---she is going back to native town with brother can not be called black mailing...uska kaun hai mohali main?? bhai keliye aayi thi..aur woh pura huwa though wapas jaayegi??

sajuja family aur jeet ke beech kya hota hai yeh un logon ka problem hai??dose chavi knows how much family has control over jeet? no...

and one more friend...in bus stand ...jeet asked her to come back if she is really his friend...and come back as friend...she agreed...

then why suddenly after return to home jeet announced he going to marry chavi?? is there any need for that?? has chavi ever said i will come back only  if marriage happens..?/ answer is no...

why you want to put blame completely on chavi when entire fault  is of jeet and saluja family??

if jeet is mamas boy then is main  chavi ki kya galthi hai??

ab woh anamika ka boy bana gaya hai aur jhoot pe jhoot bol raha hai yeh alag baat hai...

but true fact is that...jeet dont have any own identity and always comes under influance of others...so entire fault is of jeet and jeet only...

right completelky right LOL...her timing counts for blackmailing why didnt she thought of leaving before? why she took this decision only when she came to know about Jeet's decisons? wasn't she happily roaming beore in Saluja house sab ki chup chup k baatein sunna aur dil dil mein khush hona...yeh sab kya tha? LOL

well for second sentence i would say she was almost everytime present between salujas when marriage talk was going on...itna idea to hogaya hoga usse Wink

Did Jeet forced her to marry after? she could easily have moved back and said NO loudly..Jeet ghalti Jeet ki hai utni Chavi ki b hai Smile This isnt old Chavi...old Chavi used to take her own decission without getting influence...since she has come closer to Salujas she is no more old Chavi and thats why i am no more liking this character. Jeet ka kya hai he is a big questions markl from beginning and i woinder will this question mark ever be removed? Confused 

aap ko yaad hoga once i posted somewhere on forum that this Chavi is completely different from earlier Chavi...agar woh again change hui to i might again start liking her but for that she will have to say BYE to Saluja which is not possible...n u know m happy Anamika uss ghar mein nahin gyi warna uski evilness b chali jati LOL

@bold--

chavi --jeet se pyar karthi hai...

agar aap jin se pyar karthe ho woh aa ke aap ko shadi ki propose kartha hai though normal ladki kya karegi?? kushi se accept kargei---she dose not know jeet loves another girl--wo soch liya ---ki jeet suchhe man se man liya--usse  kya maloom --jeet ki man main kya chal raha hai??

yeh baat bhi chodo...

ab kya horaha hai?? jeet ab bhi kyon such chupa raha hai usse??
anamika kyon rok rahi hai jeet ko??

aaj bhi such bolo though chavi rasthe se hut jaayegi...per nahin--dhokha dena though jeet ki adat ban chuka hai--aur anamika se aur kya ummeed kiya ja saktha hai??

Edited by 100raj - 12 July 2013 at 3:33am

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged

@bold--

agar aap jin se pyar karthe ho woh aa ke aap ko shadi ki propose kartha hai though normal ladki kya karegi?? kushi se accept kargei---she dose not know jeet loves another girl--wo soch liya ---ki jeet suchhe man se man liya--usse  kya maloom --jeet ki man main kya chal raha hai??

yeh baat bhi chodo...

aaj bhi such bolo though chavi rasthe se hut jaayegi...per nahin--dhokha dena though jeet ki adat ban chuka hai--aur anamika se aur kya ummeed kiya ja saktha hai??
Pyaar kya to kya there was no need for going for bonding...relations build with time she should have waited if her love for Jeet was true what if Jeet announced his marriage with her, she must had taken her own time, should have anlaysed reasons and then had agreed...the sensibility shown in her earlier demand same from her BUT in the end she turned out to be one of follish gang members who doesnt think twice before going for any action Sleepy

well there is no need for defending a man who dont have the courage of going after his darling Bebe's decison even knowing the fact his decison will lead to dstrcution in three life and currently he is under black magic spell...when he is with Chavi he feels guity for his acts and when with Anamika he feels in heaven LOL...thats why i said NO to Black Magic atleast then we could have reached to any conclusion regarding Jeet's behaviour but abhi its 50, 50 his acts can be  intentionally or unintentionally Confused

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged

@bold--

yeh baat bhi chodo...

Pyaar kya to kya there was no need for going for bonding...relations build with time she should have waited if her love for Jeet was true what if Jeet announced his marriage with her, she must had taken her own time, should have anlaysed reasons and then had agreed...the sensibility shown in her earlier demand same from her BUT in the end she turned out to be one of follish gang members who doesnt think twice before going for any action Sleepy

well there is no need for defending a man who dont have the courage of going after his darling Bebe's decison even knowing the fact his decison will lead to dstrcution in three life and currently he is under black magic spell...when he is with Chavi he feels guity for his acts and when with Anamika he feels in heaven LOL...thats why i said NO to Black Magic atleast then we could have reached to any conclusion regarding Jeet's behaviour but abhi its 50, 50 his acts can be  intentionally or unintentionally Confused

even though i want to reply...but same points will repeat again and again..so .i stick to what shown of screen...and say what you written completely  against  that...that's all..

romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged

even though i want to reply...but same points will repeat again and again..so .i stick to what shown of screen...and say what you written completely  against  that...that's all..

well am too exausted typing same thing again n again LOL. you stick to ur point and ill to mine Big smilebefore ppl starts hitting us lets drop it here and shall discuss over again in some other post Tongue

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged

well am too exausted typing same thing again n again LOL. you stick to ur point and ill to mine Big smilebefore ppl starts hitting us lets drop it here and shall discuss over again in some other post Tongue

@bold---

iss liye though stop kiya...LOL there are other threads where our discussion still going on...Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top