India-Forums

dose chavi know?? (Page 3)

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by isha01

from my pov there is no pint to defend ana also.if they r telling this that chavi is a forced character then ana is also...somehow chavi can be accepted but anamika can not beaccepted...where was shaitan from 350 years when she was continuously defeated by some others girls...i cant accept anamika as insani roop...common its ridiculous...!! 
plz elaborate how can central figure be forced? Smile

anamika return and post revamp story is forced only as story ended when rano killed anamika...

at the time cvs should have started season 2 of this serial instead of forceably bring back mari huwi anamika back in human form...

still i dont understand what was need for extending same story line again when they could have started new story with simran -shivani and mudhit...??
romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Nope she doesn't know about Jeet's feeling for another girl but she was well aware of the fact that Jeet tried maintaining distance from here once he came to know about his family decision. From Bebe's behavior she had received rejection signal from Jeet's side and thats why took the decision of leaving...now the point is when u know the man had refused to marry and consider her as his frnd only is it wise to get married? 

i answered this question in other thread---will repost same here once again---i dont want to type same thing again...LOL

-------------------

kya kiya chavi ne...??

she comes to know jeet ignoring her...

koi self respectwali ladki kya karegi uss halat main?? she left office and saluja house...

now what happened afterward is completely fault of jeet...

he gone to bus stand and bought her back...ghar aate hi announce kiya i will marry chavi in front of family ...he dose not told her that he loves another girl...

in sab cheez main chavi ki kya galthi hai?? agar jeet usse such chupatha hai though galthi kis ki hai?/

kya chavi ne black magic kiya --or poison dala in coffee---or tried to sdeduce jeet---or laash ka basam khilaya to get jeet?

it is big insult if anybody compares chavi with buri harkat karnewali anamika...Ouch
Thanks for posting it here...it saved my load of time now answer dene ka time h Embarrassed

welll Chavi's immediate reaction is accountable as blackmailing...there was no need for taking decision of leaving city she could have very easily got herself busy in work and could have maintained her relation wid rest of Salujas...her action led to reaction and Bebe started pressurising Jeet...he was made feel guilty of being the reason behind  Chavi's departure...no doubt he was at fault at the end but who started all this drama?  

For Grace and dignity one dont need to run away...things can be solved the other way too. 

Anamika's character demands all kinds activities so there is no point of comparison but yes creating such a situation that other's brains fails to work properly is Blackmailing for me...and Chavi did that. 

p.s: for me its an insult of Anamika if she is compared with Chavi...Anamika is brainy, dont acts like a dumb, planner and goal oriented thats what i like to see in any girl. I dont fall for sweet n simple, caring characters as all these ends on one point = excessive use of glycerine bottle. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny156

romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged

from my pov there is no pint to defend ana also.if they r telling this that chavi is a forced character then ana is also...somehow chavi can be accepted but anamika can not beaccepted...where was shaitan from 350 years when she was continuously defeated by some others girls...i cant accept anamika as insani roop...common its ridiculous...!! 

anamika return and post revamp story is forced only as story ended when rano killed anamika...

at the time cvs should have started season 2 of this serial instead of forceably bring back mari huwi anamika back in human form...

still i dont understand what was need for extending same story line again when they could have started new story with simran -shivani and mudhit...??
my question is how Anamika is forced character in this show when show revolves around her goals and actionsmostly? 

jenny156

jenny156 IF-Dazzler
jenny156
jenny156

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Agree with u romi .. Anamika is not a forced character as the show itself is named after her .. No matter how much she's portrayed negative, the show needs her to move further, without her the show is nothing!!
isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

my question is how Anamika is forced character in this show when show revolves around her goals and actionsmostly? 

@romaila...dont mess my words dear...this show has lost its charm after ranos death but even after that i was happy to see insani anamika...but when they show that its atma ana who turns into insan ana...its ridiculous & IT IS FORCED... NOT THE CHARACTER BUT THE WAY OF THIS CHARACTER IS GROWING IS FORCED...i cant digest it . ana is a important part of this story but please remember it that she is chudail & it is a negative character oviously... jo bhi ho agar use jitna hota to 350 saal nahi lagte...i wish this time chavi teach her some lesson 

so lets ans me if rano get a new chance as human like god will give her 2nd chance to live a happy life with jeet...will u accept it...i dont think so...for this reason i said ana's new avatar is forced Smile

Edited by isha01 - 11 July 2013 at 11:36am

aTTiTude_dIvA

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

yeh anamika nahin hai romi...350 saal pahele chandralekha thi aur yeh uski aatma hai...

then what was need toi bring back chandralekha as human again??

anamika central charecter ho sakthi hai---lekin iss serial main koi real anamika hai hi nahin...
bringing back chandralekha as human  is major mistake and forced...

Edited by 100raj - 11 July 2013 at 10:34pm
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Nope she doesn't know about Jeet's feeling for another girl but she was well aware of the fact that Jeet tried maintaining distance from here once he came to know about his family decision. From Bebe's behavior she had received rejection signal from Jeet's side and thats why took the decision of leaving...now the point is when u know the man had refused to marry and consider her as his frnd only is it wise to get married? 

i answered this question in other thread---will repost same here once again---i dont want to type same thing again...LOL

-------------------

kya kiya chavi ne...??

she comes to know jeet ignoring her...

koi self respectwali ladki kya karegi uss halat main?? she left office and saluja house...

now what happened afterward is completely fault of jeet...

he gone to bus stand and bought her back...ghar aate hi announce kiya i will marry chavi in front of family ...he dose not told her that he loves another girl...

in sab cheez main chavi ki kya galthi hai?? agar jeet usse such chupatha hai though galthi kis ki hai?/

kya chavi ne black magic kiya --or poison dala in coffee---or tried to sdeduce jeet---or laash ka basam khilaya to get jeet?

it is big insult if anybody compares chavi with buri harkat karnewali anamika...Ouch
Thanks for posting it here...it saved my load of time now answer dene ka time h Embarrassed

welll Chavi's immediate reaction is accountable as blackmailing...there was no need for taking decision of leaving city she could have very easily got herself busy in work and could have maintained her relation wid rest of Salujas...her action led to reaction and Bebe started pressurising Jeet...he was made feel guilty of being the reason behind  Chavi's departure...no doubt he was at fault at the end but who started all this drama?  

For Grace and dignity one dont need to run away...things can be solved the other way too. 

Anamika's character demands all kinds activities so there is no point of comparison but yes creating such a situation that other's brains fails to work properly is Blackmailing for me...and Chavi did that. 

p.s: for me its an insult of Anamika if she is compared with Chavi...Anamika is brainy, dont acts like a dumb, planner and goal oriented thats what i like to see in any girl. I dont fall for sweet n simple, caring characters as all these ends on one point = excessive use of glycerine bottle. 

wrong and completely wrong---she is going back to native town with brother can not be called black mailing...uska kaun hai mohali main?? bhai keliye aayi thi..aur woh pura huwa though wapas jaayegi??

sajuja family aur jeet ke beech kya hota hai yeh un logon ka problem hai??dose chavi knows how much family has control over jeet? no...

and one more friend...in bus stand ...jeet asked her to come back if she is really his friend...and come back as friend...she agreed...

then why suddenly after return to home jeet announced he going to marry chavi?? is there any need for that?? has chavi ever said i will come back only  if marriage happens..?/ answer is no...

why you want to put blame completely on chavi when entire fault  is of jeet and saluja family??

if jeet is mamas boy then is main  chavi ki kya galthi hai??

ab woh anamika ka boy bana gaya hai aur jhoot pe jhoot bol raha hai yeh alag baat hai...

but true fact is that...jeet dont have any own identity and always comes under influance of others...so entire fault is of jeet and jeet only...

Edited by 100raj - 11 July 2013 at 10:34pm
MUNIASTUART IF-Rockerz
MUNIASTUART
MUNIASTUART

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Jeet toh baccha hain. Ushe duniadari ki kya samajh hain?

jenny156

Go to top