Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Cinderella100

Cinderella100

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Why didnt Ana take human form during the past 350 years period.  That toe sucking scene is disgusting.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dyann28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dose chavi know?? (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dyann28

Groupbie

dyann28

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cinderella100

Why didnt Ana take human form during the past 350 years period.  That toe sucking scene is disgusting.  
I agree.. toe sucking scene is disgusting

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged

this can be only answered by chudail---uski marzi shayad 350 saal baad huwa to become human...Wink

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Nope she doesn't know about Jeet's feeling for another girl but she was well aware of the fact that Jeet tried maintaining distance from here once he came to know about his family decision. From Bebe's behavior she had received rejection signal from Jeet's side and thats why took the decision of leaving...now the point is when u know the man had refused to marry and consider her as his frnd only is it wise to get married? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farabiSunshineTears

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Very simple...she wasn't sent to patal before where her all powers got locked. LOL

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by isha01

from my pov there is no pint to defend ana also.if they r telling this that chavi is a forced character then ana is also...somehow chavi can be accepted but anamika can not beaccepted...where was shaitan from 350 years when she was continuously defeated by some others girls...i cant accept anamika as insani roop...common its ridiculous...!! 
plz elaborate how can central figure be forced? Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineTears

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by isha01

from my pov there is no pint to defend ana also.if they r telling this that chavi is a forced character then ana is also...somehow chavi can be accepted but anamika can not beaccepted...where was shaitan from 350 years when she was continuously defeated by some others girls...i cant accept anamika as insani roop...common its ridiculous...!! 
plz elaborate how can central figure be forced? Smile
 LOL Kya kahoon ..?LOL 

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Nope she doesn't know about Jeet's feeling for another girl but she was well aware of the fact that Jeet tried maintaining distance from here once he came to know about his family decision. From Bebe's behavior she had received rejection signal from Jeet's side and thats why took the decision of leaving...now the point is when u know the man had refused to marry and consider her as his frnd only is it wise to get married? 

i answered this question in other thread---will repost same here once again---i dont want to type same thing again...LOL

-------------------

kya kiya chavi ne...??

she comes to know jeet ignoring her...

koi self respectwali ladki kya karegi uss halat main?? she left office and saluja house...

now what happened afterward is completely fault of jeet...

he gone to bus stand and bought her back...ghar aate hi announce kiya i will marry chavi in front of family ...he dose not told her that he loves another girl...

in sab cheez main chavi ki kya galthi hai?? agar jeet usse such chupatha hai though galthi kis ki hai?/

kya chavi ne black magic kiya --or poison dala in coffee---or tried to sdeduce jeet---or laash ka basam khilaya to get jeet?

it is big insult if anybody compares chavi with buri harkat karnewali anamika...Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top