dose chavi know??

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
dose chavi know jeet loves another girl?

chavi dose not know this fact as both jeet and bebe not told her about it...

even on 1st night she thought jeet is missing rano...and even at that time jeet dose not told her truth that he forgotten rano and fallen for another girl  and  kept mum...😆 
bechari chavi--she still thinks--jeet is mourning his wife rano...

now jeet want to reveal this but anamika stopping him from telling this due to her ulterior motive...

i seen some posts that said chavi married jeet despite knowing he loves another girl---these allegations are far from truth and baseless..
can anybody enlighten me about episode where chavi known this truth??

Edited by 100raj - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
she is not aware of this truth cz if she know this then i believe she must went away from jeet's life ...whatever her character is but she is honest girl from begining... i like her so much & she is too much adorable.i wish whatever jeet is doing with her he realize it as soon as possible. 
rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: isha01

she is not aware of this truth cz if she know this then i believe she must went away from jeet's life ...whatever her character is but she is honest girl from begining... i like her so much & she is too much adorable.i wish whatever jeet is doing with her he realize it as soon as possible. 

everybody knows what shown on screen--but still ...some make baseless accusations to defend anamika...thats all...
isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
from my pov there is no pint to defend ana also.if they r telling this that chavi is a forced character then ana is also...somehow chavi can be accepted but anamika can not beaccepted...where was shaitan from 350 years when she was continuously defeated by some others girls...i cant accept anamika as insani roop...common its ridiculous...!! 
rajh thumbnail

bolo behana...
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😡
rajh thumbnail

mujhe yaad hai---i will fulfill my promise...😛
Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Why didnt Ana take human form during the past 350 years period.  That toe sucking scene is disgusting.  
dyann28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinderella100

Why didnt Ana take human form during the past 350 years period.  That toe sucking scene is disgusting.  

I agree.. toe sucking scene is disgusting
rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinderella100

this can be only answered by chudail---uski marzi shayad 350 saal baad huwa to become human...😉