Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nnhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Suraj and Lavanya, finally!  Hope she decides to stay.

I am praying KBV has a back up plan. Arnav has so much on his shoulders.

hope Arjun returns soon
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
ohhh..after a long time...they r destined to together at any cost😃
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
And RnS is back yeyy
thnkuuu K for continueing it.

Finally ray of i lavanyas life...i laways use to feel bad for her for falling in love wid d man like suraj who is jus so much obsessed wid Khushi and fact that he always shared his feeling to La hurting hee more...hope they work it out good together.

And arhi trip ended back to hell wid all dirty games of raizada sons...i only hope arnav to b safe and nothing else..
Thnkuuu K once again
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congo on d nw thrd
fab updt 
loved it
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah you updated 🤗
Finally Lavaniya got what she wanted and that was Surajs love. After all the pain and suffer she finally got him. But if she want to stay or leave it now up to her. But I wish her to stay. Remember all the time Suraj used come and have sex with her while thinking about Khushi. Now he knows how much he have hurt her and wants to make it up for her and this night was the first sign. He made love to her and he had only her in his mind...finally! Until now Suraj have been running after a dream and meanwhile hurting the reality. They both deserves happiness. He cant ask her to stay because that will be selfish of him but he can wait for her. Something bad going to happen.

Poor Arnav. Cant get a peaceful time to spent with his Khushi. Hope everthing will be fine but something tells me that something bad going to happen.
Micha1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beuatiful update my dear. I really missed the story. As this Arnav and Khushi are by far onbe of my most favorites!!
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All I can think of is the fact that Tayaji is capable of arranging for Suraj and Arnav's murder, or the murder of anyone else.

Why do I have this awful feeling that Suraj is going to be collateral damage? I would so want to see Lavanya and Suraj happy...but their's feels like a sad love story at this point...

Where is KBV to fix this mess?? Can he offer everyone protection? 
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really glad to have you and your stories back..once again welcome back Kalyani.

Wow what an update..Faboulous, simply beautifully written.
Literally could feel Lavanya's pain and I think it's still not too late for her and Suraj to be happy together but this girl has done nothing but given without expecting or even hoping anything in return...now she does't want to really here Suraj say how sorry he is and will except anything what she wants to throw his way, even let her go if she wants to. At this point in time if he really wants her in his life he has to fight to keep her in his life not give all this self sacrificing talk.

Love this insatiable Arnav, and looking at Khushi like a very hungry tomcat looks at canary, what a comparison.
Such heartwarming and feel good chapter with such lovely scenes between our wonderful lovd birds. Beautifully written ad usual.

Another storm brewing and more problems for Arnav to face once they come back home and I am glad he has Khushi with him to shoulder some of the burden even if her silent companionship and her support, love and care.

Viren has pulled a fast one to buy time, delay his arrest and plan strategy. Let's see how this plays out. Challenging times ahead for all concerns.

Will be waiting eagerly for the update.
Thanks for the update.
EmpressSarayu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suraj and Lavanya! *Sob* Finally!

What a liar Viren, chest pain is such a crappy excuse -.-

Much drama coming up I suppose?

Ooo, I love Richard Armitage (Spooks was AMAZING!, though I have to watch North and South is it? The Victorian Drama?)

Can't wait to read more and I hope your plagerism issues have been sorted out!
Cest.la.vie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And, its back! Thank you!