Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Good to see you back Kalyani!
It's funny how some stories become a habit and this is one of em
Got to know where it goes
Hope all is well with you
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
congrats for the new thread..and the update was simply too good..very well written...Suraj and Lavanya's scene was good..Suraj  is mending fences with Lavanya...that is really nice...on the other hand Arnav, Khushi and their relationship is very adorable and it is heartwarming to read about the two of them..hmm..so the storm has started making its way in Arnav, Khushi's life; well no doubt the storm will shake Arnav and Khushi's life but I believe together Arnav and Khushi can withstand any storm coming their way..and I really wish Suraj, Viren and Viren's father pay for the sins they have committed sometime or the other and I hope KBV and Arnav make them pay and extract their revenge...really good going Kalyaani...Arnav, Khushi have indeed come a long way...that is really nice...the fanfic is progressing very well..keep it up...thank you for the update...and please do continue soon..waiting for the next update eagerly...😊
faree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
R&S not on hold any more thank you 

update is super awesome 
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot kalyani to update it.

love u

comment in update later
LittlePrincess8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow u hv updated after so long and i am so happy...and i guess story is going to take a dangerous turn where hell will break loose...
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
I can't say, how happy I am that you have decided to continue this story. Thanks a lot for updating. The plot thickens now. Viren is out of jail and knows or maybe suspects Arnav and KBV in the mess of things he got involved in. Now what would be his counter attack. The way you have scripted this story - it is marvelous, better than a good novel. Do try to update soon as now I know you are back, I will expect more updates on R&S. 
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Glad to have this story back😃

I get two insatiable and yummylicious Arnavs in one day and I'm entirely khush!😳

The character of Suraj has been graphed in such a way that as a reader I have been through it all when it comes to him. In the beginning there was irritation and repugnance for the way he stalked Khushi (I can't help but use the aforementioned word) followed by sympathy for him when he was made aware of his parentage. Then it grew into admiration for his shrewdness for the way he effectively contributed in plotting against the villainous Raizadas and now that he is making ammends when it comes to Lavanya, all the earlier views on him are disspating. Again I can't help but relate it to the Mahabharat; Karna was a character who was adored by me because of the way he was delineated and the same goes for Suraj as well. But the lingering question in my mind, given the similarities between the two characters is Karna died in the end of the Mahabhart; will we see the same thing over here? It doesn't seem so yet I'm a bit skeptical.

And we got Arnav's birthday as well. Loved the canary-cat simile; it couldn't have been truer. 

This Arnav has always been boggged down by all that has happend around him; it doesn't help him in any way to have his father be killed by his own brother, an elder brother who is not someone a person can look up to and despite staying as far away from politics as possible, the ripples of it continue to lash at him. After this chapter it is evident that a storm is about to follow and I hope that Arnav gets all the help that he can and stay strong enough to weather it all.

P.S. Continue soon😊
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
one of the late entrants to this bandwagon wishing this story many more threads to come...

congrats on the new thread 😳
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update waiting for the next update.really a huge storm is coming to Arnav-Khusi's life
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow !! R&S is back too !!

res.