Raizada and Sons - Note on Page 105

Posted: 10 years ago

Dear Readers,

I am extremely sorry to do this, it is beyond annoying when a story is left unfinished and as much as I hate it, I am doing that to you all. There are many reasons for this and I would not want to bore you with the details.

It is my humble request, please dont ask me to continue or repost or move to a blog. If ever I do move to a blog, I will intimate the readers.

The story is near completion and to leave it at this juncture is unfair to you all. I will put up a brief summary as to how it will end as I have already written my story.

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your time and efforts in letting me know what you felt about my story. That is the reason why the threads were not removed as I would like to revisit the comments my readers have left for my story.

Please accept my apologies and happy reading at IF. My experience has been a mixed bag here, hope yours is better.

PS  - As I will not be writing much in the future, please remove me from your buddy list.

Much love,

Kalyaani

Edited by Kalyaani - 10 years ago

Removed.

Edited by Kalyaani - 10 years ago
T

~Edit~

R&S is BACK! Yayaya! Imma super-happy soul today! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

I am so happy for Lavanya; there is a God afterall. It doesn't matter what she decides in the end, she had this night and Suraj acknowledges her love and sacrifice and wants her the way she always hoped for. And that is enough, at least for now. Suraj.. he too has finally understood that he himself forged most of his miseries. And just how terrible he has been to Lavanya. Whether she agrees to come back to him or not, I hope he has learnt a lesson in life and will choose to be happy now.

Arnowji insatiable on his birthday ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Of course! Loved the canary and tomcat simile. 
About Viren, oh God! But methinks KBV would have a backup plan - this was not that hard to foresee, was it? And they are still unaware that they have an ally in Suraj. The storm is here and I am certain they will weather it together, like you said. Hope Arnav and KBV stay safe. Also, when is Arjun coming back ?
Edited by vgedin - 10 years ago
res--- will unres after I wake up

unres--

although I missed the last few chapters, I had to put the pieces together to try to undrstand as much as possible. So there was a murder on the site? and Viren was shot? Suraj is behind all this, yet KBV will be blamed? Hmm... I'm not sure if this is right... will have to read couple more updates to figure it out.

On that note, I was hoping for a KBV/Arnav and Suraj/Khan union. They would've been a force to be reckoned with! Who knows, for this mess to be cleared, KBV and Arnav might have to join hands with Suraj?

I am glad Lavanya is getting the respect she deserved. Suraj is finally addressing Lavanya for what she really is. Hopefully it's not too late for this couple to reconcile, and I hope this relationship gives peace to Suraj. He might be an ass, but he's a heartbroken at that. A little love might show him the right path! (wishful thinking, I know).
Edited by aycma98 - 10 years ago
wonderful ...good to see them back
Viren is such a bas... Feeling so bad for Arhi..hope they come out strong from this..
Congrats for the new thread K.I felt very happy to see an update in R&S...thank u ...
res!
unres!
first things first!!! Welcome back and congratulations on the new thread!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
now im so glad suraj is trying to med things with lavanya and giving her space at the same time!
i loved the arnav khushi part bt im just scared abt what viren would do next!
i hope all goes well!
continue soon please!
Edited by cherrybloom1 - 10 years ago
"He knew one of the women well, and had shared his universe with her. They had seen the same mountains, and the same trees, although each of them had seem them differently. She knew his weaknesses, his moments of hatred, of despair. Yet she was there at his side. They shared the same universe." 

Glad Suraj realized his mistakes and wants to rectify it. Lavanya deserves it. One sided love is quite painful and along with this suffering she was constantly reminded that it's not her who he wants but Khushi.
They both need each other as they are similar in too many ways. She understands him like no other woman ever will. Since the dynamics of their relationship are changing, she is right in asking for some time. You explained this transaction beautifully through the shift from having sex to making love.

Really happy to have this story back.

Edited by IronButterfly - 10 years ago