Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat
Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

India-Forums

understand the rules before you post any thing (Page 2)

cuteheena Goldie
cuteheena
cuteheena

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
princessglory is disliking comments on soumya profile ..dont know what she wants plz tell her the show is finish
.Farzi. Viewbie
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteheena

princessglory is disliking comments on soumya profile ..dont know what she wants plz tell her the show is finish

As the DT, we have no access to celeb profiles. If you feel anyone disliking Somya's comments is offensive, please feel free to raise the issue to the GMs.
cuteheena Goldie
cuteheena
cuteheena

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

Originally posted by cuteheena

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">As the DT, we have no access to celeb profiles. If you feel anyone disliking Somya's comments is offensive, please feel free to raise the issue to the GMs.</font>
will u raise this issue to GM
princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
@cute heena and whomsoever it concern this war and hatredness not started by me first it started with some soumya fans making nasty and bashing comments against rohit khurana and calling him flirty and making personal bashing against the actor there are lot of members suzygirl who bashed against me personally very badly and rahulsharma after sony announced the show going off air sent the personal messages calling his idoit rohit fans and coming and disliking rohits profile id what u ppl will do anything and we sit and see thats not me so just tit for tat i am doing this and anyway soumya is not my fav actress 

Go to top