Do Dil Ek Jaan

Monday's episode

MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Okaay i'm so late in watching the episode, but omg, it was wonderful. I seriously think it was worth the wait after wednesday's ME.

First of all, we moved up a rank or should I say ranksss?! Wahaaayyy! No thanks to me ofcourse *hides in shame*
Well done guyss! Keeep it uppp!

Anyhoo, the episode feeels! I can't get over how beautiful their song is, it's so refreshing! It felt like I hadn't heard it in agesss! Love that, each moment was too tooo cute. Raghu was so adorable in not wanting to pick a fight. Seatbelt scene had me awww'ingg and when he said i won't help you if you fall this timeee hahahaha!
My favourite scene had to be the last one, i'm so glad her expressions have softened towards him. I loved that bit when he protected them from the glass thing! Eeeks! Tooo cute although poor baby got hurt!

Okaay, I hope there's no misunderstanding about him revealing the truth about her father to Ishu! And I hope she doesn't comment on how the gunda's are after them because of how much of a gunda he is himself blah blah blah! *sighs*

Sorry for the rant! Good episode.
And OMG! The new montage killed meee. I was just watching peacefully when it came up, I almost fell off the bed in excitement. Hope they get as close. Awwwieee, I dunno about symbolisms but I hope and think that Antara will be in more trouble and Raghu will always save her wooo!

P.S. that mamu needs to smile more! To me, he's the villain in the show atm!

Bye, Peace out!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
agree...i have no words to describe this episodeπŸ‘...totally rocking episode⭐️..every scene every moment its unforgettable...and montage...ufff mar dala  ❀️
Smeera123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 22pundirabhi

agree...i have no words to describe this episodeπŸ‘...totally rocking episode⭐️..every scene every moment its unforgettable...and montage...ufff mar dala  ❀️

i think β­οΈ β­οΈ kam pad jayenge πŸ˜Š
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Smeera123

i think β­οΈ β­οΈ kam pad jayenge πŸ˜Š

yupπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ab thik h
AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the awwsumest epi..loved how raghu stopped antara from fighting with him
Smeera123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 22pundirabhi

yupπŸ‘
ab thik h

πŸ˜† hummm
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aapne mamji is tense since abhi tak unhe proper dialogur nahi mele :)
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The episode was a very gud one...but even now, Antra's just waiting to pick a fight with the guy and point fingers at him.  But I seriously wish that she would have more expressions on her face when she says her lines.  Ayaz is also a newcomer and he has progressed miles ahead of her. 

Their scenes together were really cute...hopefully she will get it soon that he's not the bad guy.