Qubool Hai

So what's up next?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sb111

Sb111

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

I definitely think that the baby drama is the next card that Billi will play.  If you look at the Forum32 pics released yesterday you will notice one with Asad and Billi where Billi is holding her stomach and Asad is looking distraughtly at her stomach.

This story just keeps getting better and better ... NOT!!!  I mean with the spoiler of Zoya saving herself (read: no Mangulpur2), the baby drama spoiler (read: Asad to be duped AGAIN) and the spoiler of Billi telling Zoya about her father (read: this is waaay too premature IMO... this should happen only after AsYa marriage) ... I don't know why I am even watching!  And not to mention the absolutely illogical and outrageousness of Billi plots ... did you catch that nonsense today ... REALLY?  I felt like a FOOL watching that garbage! 

So then I ask myself ... why watch?  I guess because I love AsYa and appreciate KaBhi's efforts.  And the AyRa scenes were nice.  I actually watched the Sadhikhi house scenes today instead of fast forwarding them. 

It's like the writers are penning the script as they go along ... literally by the seat of their pants ... they flop around with no end goal in sight. 

And not to sound like a broken record because I know I've said it before ... but I miss the old QH.  Ever since the Billi came on the show it has lost it's charm.  I hope the writer's don't mess up the script so badly that there's no saving it Cry

I am seriously suffering from "AsYa Romance Withdrawal"  ... anyone else suffering from ARW?

Edited by Sb111 - 08 July 2013 at 6:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ahaliaraishibeekay1slovearmaanAriaNeciasya04GitaIyer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So what's up next?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...MonaCo...

IF-Dazzler

...MonaCo...

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
WORD. I am suffering from ARW too...

Originally posted by Sb111

I definitely think that the baby drama is the next card that Billi will play.  If you look at the Forum32 pics released yesterday you will notice one with Asad and Billi where Billi is holding her stomach and Asad is looking distraughtly at her stomach.

This story just keeps getting better and better ... NOT!!!  I mean with the spoiler of Zoya saving herself (read: no Mangulpur2), the baby drama spoiler (read: Asad to be duped AGAIN) and the spoiler of Billi telling Zoya about her father (read: this is waaay too premature IMO... this should happen only after AsYa marriage) ... I don't know why I am even watching!  And not to mention the absolutely illogical and outrageousness of Billi plots ... did you catch that nonsense today ... REALLY?  I felt like a FOOL watching that garbage! 

So then I ask myself ... why watch?  I guess because I love AsYa and appreciate KaBhi's efforts.  And the AyRa scenes were nice.  I actually watched the Sadhikhi house scenes today instead of fast forwarding them. 

It's like the writers are penning the script as they go along ... literally by the seat of their pants ... they flop around with no end goal in sight. 

And not to sound like a broken record because I know I've said it before ... but I miss the old QH.  Ever since the Billi came on the show it has lost it's charm.  I hope the writer's don't mess up the script so badly that there's no saving it Cry

I am seriously suffering from "AsYa Romance Withdrawal"  ... anyone else suffering from ARW?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top