F.I.R

BRING BACK MAKKHAN SINGH!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

smith123

smith123

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
NOW THAT OUR ALL TYM FAV SUB INSPECTOR CHANDRAMUKHI CHAUTALA IS BACK WITH A BANG...WHY CAN'T WE HAVE CHIEF INSPECTOR HANUMAN PRASAD PANDEY AKA MAKKHAN SINGH BACK AS WELL...????AWESOME TWOSOME ,WAT SAY PPL?Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhaakshuRafz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BRING BACK MAKKHAN SINGH!!!!" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I want Aamir back! But i dont think he will :( ...SO YES I WANT MAKKHAN SINGH BACK AS WELL :D

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
I would love to see him back as well. After all he was the first Inspector of this lovely show!

dhaakshu

dhaakshu

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
definetly, i started watching FIR with him. infact, me and my family. even my mom and dad loved their pairing and when i used to see FIR in anyone else's home, my mom would tell the story to hem.
i've accepted CC with shiv, ali and amir. i think bajrang pandey makes a cute pair with her.
but i'd choose makkhan singh any day. and even today, when i think of FIR, i think of hanuman prasad pandey! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smith123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top