Manav's tough love! Tutor for Soham??

Posted: 10 years ago
Okay, so I understand its Manav's tough love thats making him act harshly towards Soham! He wants his misfit son to get educated, get serious, so he can be worthy of being called Manav Deshmukh's son! 

But what the heck are Manav and Archana actually DOING to help Soham? How can Soham get an education on his own? How can a completely illiterate guy get educated by himself?

Why arent his parents helping him in this?😕
WHY NOT hire a proper TUTOR to teach him English, Math and later on, Business and Finance? So that he can join OVT Industries and do presentations and attend conferences in the future?

Is home schooling going to help Soham in learning English? Nope! Not the half-hearted attempts by Teju...not the smiling corrections by Archu! 

NO! Home schooling wont be enough! He needs an accelerated learning course in a proper academy or a private tutor to teach him comprehensive courses in English, Math and basics of business!

And why did Archana happily send Soham to lift boxes right after these conversations? How will lifting boxes help him to get an education? 
Seriously, these are the scenes where I really want to tear my hair out in frustration! 😆

Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
Agree with you Pallavi, Manav and Archu both should get a private tutor for Soham. No logic with these cvs😡
I agree with u Pallavi Di. Infact don't be surprised to see Soham showing up with suit and tie and ready to work in office of Ovi Industries😃 Purvi and Gauri get the high degree at a rather young age😆 So y can't Soham get it at an older age?😊 After that I hope Ekta send me an email telling me the name of the university Purvi and Gauri studied, so I can secretly tell Soham😃
Originally posted by ramkideewani23

I agree with u Pallavi Di. Infact don't be surprised to see Soham showing up with suit and tie and ready to work in office of Ovi Industries😃 Purvi and Gauri get the high degree at a rather young age😆 So y can't Soham get it at an older age?😊 After that I hope Ekta send me an email telling me the name of the university Purvi and Gauri studied, so I can secretly tell Soham😃

🤣 Yes, even I want to know where those 2 studied with such accelerated courses that one became a company assistant manager at 18 and the other became a doctor at 20!😆
Soham can lift boxes and suddenly one day we will see him in a suit, attending business conferences and making presentations! 😆
Only in Ektaland! 
Originally posted by pallavi25

🤣 Yes, even I want to know where those 2 studied with such accelerated courses that one became a company assistant manager at 18 and the other became a doctor at 20!😆
Soham can lift boxes and suddenly one day we will see him in a suit, attending business conferences and making presentations! 😆
Only in Ektaland! 
 😆 I wonder how she made Archana and Manav wait so long to be successful😕 😉 Even Pari might be a scholar 20yrs post leap⭐️
Originally posted by ramkideewani23

😆 I wonder how she made Archana and Manav wait so long to be successful😕 😉 Even Pari might be a scholar 20yrs post leap⭐️

Yeah, Pari will be an advocate at 20...or a doctor...or an engineer...😆

I think Archu is expecting Soham to learn the ropes the long way, like herself and Manav...thats why she told Savita Aaji that by lifting boxes and doing mehnat (honest work) one day he will also be working in Manav's office. 😆
BTW didnt Archu go away to get an education in just one year in some other city? Bangalore? 
Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by pallavi25

Yeah, Pari will be an advocate at 20...or a doctor...or an engineer...😆

I think Archu is expecting Soham to learn the ropes the long way, like herself and Manav...thats why she told Savita Aaji that by lifting boxes and doing mehnat (honest work) one day he will also be working in Manav's office. 😆
BTW didnt Archu go away to get an education in just one year in some other city? Bangalore? 
She did? OH my A next scholar😕 I had faith in Archu😭😆
Agreed. For a family with millions, they can at least hire private tutors to help their son grow or let him go to an adult education class. I'm sure they can afford that!

Just shouting at him won't help. Tough love is one thing but excluding him, staring at him when he does something awkward and taunting him with the gunda term only lowers his self esteem and his kills his decision to become a better person.
Originally posted by sk11

Agreed. For a family with millions, they can at least hire private tutors to help their son grow or let him go to an adult education class. I'm sure they can afford that!

Just shouting at him won't help. Tough love is one thing but excluding him, staring at him when he does something awkward and taunting him with the gunda term only lowers his self esteem and his kills his decision to become a better person.

Exactly! Instead of helping him to get educated they are pushing him the other way and damaging his self esteem by disparaging his efforts. The Deshmukhs are a bunch of unkind people! 😡
And now in the precap they showed Balan is back again, hounding poor Soham to return to his life of crime in Bihar!  Bechara Soham, stuck between a rock and a hard place! 
Even Einstein can't learn everything in a matter of months what people typically learn within 23 years 
🤣