Crisp Bytes SC - 8th July 13 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Can I do a little sadist back-flip over the precap? It's what I've wanted ever since I knew about the story. Somewhere I do relate to Kumud's egoistic nature (most girls can I guess) and I knew that if anything like that happened to me I would never forgive the guy...never! It just makes the story so much more interesting too.

yeah...after today's awesome episode I am actually looking forward to a HDDCS type track...
😊

that's how good jennifer was today!

@ Vaishali, 

What has happened till now has nothing to do with her pride, it has just been a shock, a man for whom she went all out, even knowing that he had rejected her, even knowing that her feelings were involved and she risked heartbreak, because somewhere she wanted to heal him. 

He convinced her that she had, that he was stronger, able to face his adverse past, able to take care of her in the future, able to love in the present

All that collapsed like a house of cards, pain, shock, hurt, disillusionment - this has been her reaction. 

Of course pride will kick in, she has again been rejected, this time, he led her up the rosy path, showed her all sorts of satrangi sapne. And then dumped her. 

After the initial shock, anger and pride will kick in, that's but natural! 

That's how she will draw the strength to face the future.

The man in black, has left her with the white odhni, taken away all her colors, 

And robbed her of the joy of lal joda 
Edited by arshicritic - 10 years ago
Originally posted by hotdogg

yeah...after today's awesome episode I am actually looking forward to a HDDCS type track...
😊

that's how good jennifer was today!

Nahi abhi nahi, I still want a horrible pramad

That's how good gauti was today

He is not evil, he loves her too much

Just trapped by his own monsters
Originally posted by arshicritic

@ Vaishali, 

What has happened till now has nothing to do with her pride, it has just been a shock, a man for whom she went all out, even knowing that he had rejected her, even knowing that her feelings were involved and she risked heartbreak, because somewhere she wanted to heal him. 

He convinced her that she had, that he was stronger, able to face his adverse past, able to take care of her in the future, able to love in the present

All that collapsed like a house of cards, pain, shock, hurt, disillusionment - this has been her reaction. 

Of course pride will kick in, she has again been rejected, this time, he led her up the rosy path, showed her all sorts of satrangi sapne. And then dumped her. 

After the initial shock, anger and pride will kick in, that's but natural! 

That's how she will draw the strength to face the future.

The man in black, has left her with the white odhni, taken away all her colors, 

And robbed her of the joy of lal joda 

@bold- very true! 

Imagine the extent of the guilt when he comes back to his senses.. last time he knew what he had to do in order to complete his prayashcit.. this time?! pity the guy.. 
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

@bold- very true! 

Imagine the extent of the guilt when he comes back to his senses.. last time he knew what he had to do in order to complete his prayashcit.. this time?! pity the guy.. 

Yes, I already feel sorry for him, sometimes when you push someone away, they may reach the point of no return, and who better than Saras to know that, it happened with his mom, yet he does the same to Kumud. 
Yet he inadvertently has done the same to his Kumud. Sirf apne hi nahi, uske dukhon ka bojh bhi toh uthana hai Saras ko
Originally posted by happychappy

I understand why every single person is coming from, in support of Kumud... 

But, just as Saras is said to have wiped the slate clean on all his promises and commitments, why is it looking like Kumud has forgotten all his gestures of love, and why doesnt she wonder what state he is in, if he is now not listening to her pleas? Does she actually believe him to be that insensitive, insincere and weak when he is in his senses? Then I dont think she loves him at all!

As for him not talking to Kumud, men dont typically discuss their distress with their loved one they bottle up! Discussion as therapy is typically a female trait.

As I said in Friday's CB thread, the main reason for all the high drama is the family, not Kumud herself. If Kumud and Saras were individuals dealing with the problem, she would have reacted differently. The family, as it so often does, amplifies the emotional pitch of the situation...

Oh, I have to confess to a slight bias. I am married to someone who said no before he said yes. He was worth waiting for, and I did. No families were involved, and no drama. Obviously, being the more mundane type of love story, levels of complication were not of tragic levels!! I am always going to be on Saras' side here :) 

happychappy...

@bold... sorry..don't agree...

..when a person who has promised you the moon, who slept with you because he promised you the moon, who till the other day (KC) promised you the moon, who rejected you once then came after you (the storm night, the ehsaas crap) by showing you the moon & who publicly asked for your hand in marriage calls you one day before your marriage ON THE PHONE saying "Hey  listen I am in a dark place and lets call this off. It is for your own good. And please say thank you. This is a great favor I am doing for you" ..and cuts off the phone!!...how can you expect kumud to be all sensistive and "I understand. Cya Bye" types...

..plus she tried everything except physically transporting herself Star trek style to convince him...she pleaded with him that she doesnt care about anything but him...and please dont go back to your dark place again, I will help you types...but our guy was getting an orgasm wallowing in his self-pity to even notice...

We tend to mix our prererence for gautam the actor with saras the character...Even in the novel the character saras was a weak, narcissictic, self - obsessed and vacillating character..who only wanted to do samaj sewa because he felt it was his calling in life...when his dad fixes his marriage with kumud, he sort of 'tries' out the experience...but at the first hint of friction and ocassion when he has to be a man and stand up for his love...he takes the easy way out and calls off the marriage...and the entire calamity falls on kumud...he actually ruins her life...Period...

...after that where is the nobleness in trying to help kumud? ...his entire actions later are essentially to assuage his guilt ...so again its to gratify his own self-obsession...

Maybe that's why its called saraswatichandra...after the bozo who ruined 2 families because of his self-obsessions and whimsies...

in the show, they have tried to take away the utter weakness of saras character of the novel by putting forth the idea of his mother's suicide...(not there in the novel, where his mother dies of natural causes and gumaan is not a 'nachaniya')...but weak he definitely is...and self-obsessed..

so after this stunt...he deserves kumud getting married to someone...and deserves a lifetime of guilt...and it will still be much less than what calamity kumud will go through...

BTW:
wonderful acting isnt it by both the cast and fab direction? ...In this forum we have forgotten the actors and they are now only saras & kumud for us!

Edited by hotdogg - 10 years ago
This sc is going the saameway of HDDCS
I was not too happy with the title- sanam bewafaa, because Saras is not really bewafaa

Have changed It to paththar dil sanam . 
Originally posted by jyothi-m

This sc is going the saameway of HDDCS

I hope not, I would still want the original 
arshi, what a power packed episode! loving sc these days! both jenny and gauti were good, but gauti definitely has edge over jenny when it comes to acting, i agree with ur rating, gauti was more natural and enacted all the emotions in the most natural way and it is not easy to do..this show for sure belongs to him, no wonder slb rejected rahil as he did not want any supporting actor to give tough competition to the main lead! since the main lead is giving more than what slb wants! all my respect and best wishes for Gautam!
Edited by mandygill - 10 years ago