Fan Fictions

Real Life Wait- unadultered love

deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Life sometimes gives you whatever you want. Most of the time life is full of twists and turns, just like a roller coaster ride. Not dwelling much on anything here I bring a fateful love less lovable story as a short o.s just for my satisfaction. This story is based on a true one (meant it has happened in real life so ending would be little bitter). I want to know your comments and feelings in the end.  Hope I won't disappoint you people. Also I want to know if I want make it as s.s and elaborate it also give a good ending to it. It didn't mention many of the situation here so only asking you clear cut suggestions to help me.

Or I won't write again even if that's what you all wanted.

Love starts when a girl enters her teenage. Her so called first love which she remembers till her life ends. But is that love is called real love??

Kushi Kumari gupta was in her 10th standard now. Studying was best thing to do for her and she doesn't indulge on anything until it was necessary. It was as every other normal day for kushi. Yeah she is a most normal and most honest girl of her age. She was lonely all the time through her childhood as she was the elder daughter of the house. She was 4 when her younger brother was born who was ill with something or the other during his initial days of childhood due to which she lost her parents love. Here whom she will blame with. Ultimately loneliness has become part of her life, she had friends but none were close to her. She will talk to everyone in her school but there was always an empty place in her life and heart which was never filled by anyone. She was loved by her parents but not at the right time, she had friends but not so close to her. She was there in the middle of crowd but all alone.

There started her love story just before her eyes without even her knowledge that it would be her first love. An important turn of her life, as school and studies were more important than anything in life. She was teacher's pet in other sense that's why she lacked friends. It was a sports day in her school and boy's football match was going on. Students were dived into four groups and the match was on. Her group and her classmate group entered finals and she was so excited in watching the match and cheering them. Match started and her team scored the first goal later followed by the opposite team. There were on tie and was given an extra time. Everything was going on well until she saw that 12th standard guy kicking the ball and moving near her team's goal. She was in full rage when she saw him moving towards the goal. Kushi thought why can't she go and kick the ball away from him and come back??? She was shouting her friend's name, Rahul and asked him to protect the goal post but at the last moment the guy hit the ball and they lost. That day she didn't know even she is going to lose her heart to him. Arnav, Arnav singh raizada was his name but at that moment she had full hatred towards him, just because her team lost and he was the reason for it.

Hatred started there, to become love. That was the first encounter, from there story started. She and her friends did still not like him even though she started looking at him more often. She doesn't know that someone like him existed till that football match. She named him as white pig, that's what her first opinion on him. On the other hand Arnav was center of attraction between girls of his class as he was the most beautiful and charming guy. He had beautiful brown eyes with a warm look always, which would make girls melt into ice then and there. He was so handsome at his age and was always little mysterious.

Suddenly one day kushi felt the pull towards him. Out of blue there came a meeting in her school for which only 10th and 12th standard students were called. That was when arnav noticed her for the first time. That's where all the love started, she was about to hit him and he missed it by inches. The next moment their eyes met and there was an adrenaline rush through her veins. There was electricity that was humming in the air.

Second time of the same day she was circling her cycle key in hand and was talking to her friend. All of a sudden her key fell off her hand, she bent down to pick her keys but she saw a pair of legs before her keys. She looked up to meet his face which was literally smirking at her. There her friend were hooting at her and teasing her. From then on, her friends giggling and teasing started. One of her best friend showed his home to her the next day and they started talking about the happenings often in school and on the way home. His way was near her friend's home only, so it became add on to her. She gave him various other new names to talk freely about him to her friend and they always stood near his place to see if he is at home.

She came to know that he lost his mother and his dad remarried again due to which he was not in good terms with anyone in the family. Also he speaks normally with everyone but had no friends close enough, just like her. There came sympathy on him, second cause to love him. Their eye locking sessions were becoming often nowadays and they started to know each other even without talking to each other. Everything was normal between them, but they never spoke with each other. That was the speciality of their love not speaking to each other but knowing each other. Many encounters proved that there was something going on between them. Once she even fought with his mother when her mother spoke ill about him. Her blood boiled at that time when her mother spoke wrong about him in front of her and thus she spoke rude to her mom, once again proving her true love towards him.

One day she was asked to come soon to school by her class teacher but she was already twenty minutes late. She was running towards her class but she saw him there in the park sitting and they both smiled at each other unknown to them. They didn't know that they were smiling to each other. It was a good feeling in her heart. They started smiling at each other whenever they met. One day if he didn't come she will be upset. He has become her lucky charm in all the ways to her. She will see his antics from long distance and be happy. In return he will tease her more often and even in front of the teachers he didn't leave one chance. She was so happy with all the things happening around her and she thought she was in heaven. He used to come behind her wherever she goes even she goes to her tuitions. It was such a wonderful time for her. She was truly living her life but who knows tsunami will hit her in name of board exams. Since her 10th and his 12th exams were nearing they started studying rigorously. Also she found out that Arnav was in some tension all the time, she thought it was due to exams but she didn't think he will leave her soon.

Finally their farewell day came and it again turned into the most memorable day for her as he was there near her the whole day even though they didn't talk a word. That was a tiring day as the school management took temples and did special pooja for them and in the evening they had a small party given by their juniors. They both had a wonderful time with their friends.

After some days, their board exam got over and he suddenly disappeared. She thought he must have gone somewhere to enjoy his holidays and will be back soon. She used to go and stand in front of his house and check often. There was no sign of him and her heart would long for his presence daily. She would wait to see his warm face and beautiful eyes once through the door of his house. She received nothing but pain in waiting for him. Soon her school holidays were over for her and she joined the same school in the same group as him. She took the group just because he studied that, she started losing hope that she will see him again and was surprised one day when she saw him in front of his house one day with a dull face.

Kushi didn't realize it for few seconds that she was staring at the same face which she had longed to see for the past three months. He was standing in front of his eyes again giving her a ray of hope which she had beaten up some time back. Again she did a mistake that day. She didn't dare to speak up to him about her feelings that day. If she had then she would have not missed him for her whole life now. He was there for a week and he absconded again. She tried finding some information about him but all went in vain. She was never able to solve that mystery which was given to her by the god himself. She cried in the nights longing for him she searched for him during the days just to get a glimpse of him. Kushi's heart was wrenching in pain but it dint help her, she tried ending her life but she couldn't as her parents loved her truly and doesn't want to disappoint them in any means. So she is living now as a dead soul. It took her three long years to understand it was just a pass time for him and nothing else. Six long years it's been since he left her, He was nowhere seen still. He resides only in her heart for her, forever and she resides in her dreams with him!!!!

It will take all her life time to heal this pain in her heart and to understand whether it was love lust or infatuation that happened in her school life which was so close to her heart.

The pain and the wait of the first love will be forever with you till your death.

Ps: They never spoke to each other in that one year.

Friends I know this story is way too horrible to even read but then I can't help it without writing it. Please take some time to put in your suggestions and point out my mistakes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
RES

*edited*

WOW was the first word which slipped my mouth.. WOW..
How perfectly u have penned this thing..

Teenage Love, one of the Best, yet many times tragic Love Stories happen at this stage.. And is this a REAL LIFE STORY?? 

Anyway..
What happened with Khushi??

Why did Arnav leave like that only??
They dint even speak and her heart had accepted him, that's so much beautiful and pure..

Wait, that's what she has been doing till now..
Waiting now I am, to see when Khushi's Wait will be over.. Am sure if her Love is True, Answers will surely come.. 

One Dailog I would like to share..
"Milna toh ArShi hai hei, kyuki yeh Zindagi bahut Lambi hai aur yeh Duniya bahot choti.."

Time is all u can give and patience is all u have to keep..

Very Good Luck on ur First Writing Didi.. Very Beautifully written.. Touched me.. ❤️
Edited by kuts - 10 years ago
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Me first to like and Comment!! :D
Anony_mous thumbnail

Life's bitter truths. 
Beautifully written!

...Tripti... thumbnail
Aww it was so sweet...

Beautifully written...👏

How beautifully you wrote about their feelings although they never talked to each other but the way they used to admire each other was so cute...The end was bit sad but still loved this OS...

Please dear...I would love to read it if you continue this as SS...really the concept is too interesting...

rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Interesting OS. But the truth is always bitter. 
When they never spoke how can she say that he too felt the same way or not??
Missed opportunity for her and for him it might have been just a fellow student. 
To call it first love is not right. Infatuation must be.
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuts

RES

*edited*

WOW was the first word which slipped my mouth.. WOW..
How perfectly u have penned this thing..

Teenage Love, one of the Best, yet many times tragic Love Stories happen at this stage.. And is this a REAL LIFE STORY?? 

Anyway..
What happened with Khushi??

Why did Arnav leave like that only??
They dint even speak and her heart had accepted him, that's so much beautiful and pure..

Wait, that's what she has been doing till now..
Waiting now I am, to see when Khushi's Wait will be over.. Am sure if her Love is True, Answers will surely come.. 

One Dailog I would like to share..
"Milna toh ArShi hai hei, kyuki yeh Zindagi bahut Lambi hai aur yeh Duniya bahot choti.."

Time is all u can give and patience is all u have to keep..

Very Good Luck on ur First Writing Didi.. Very Beautifully written.. Touched me.. ❤️

One thing i wanted to reply here is  that yeah she is waiting and i somehow feels that the wait will not get over.
Sometimes you feel that life is so short and earth is a small round object and u should encounter things again and again in life but actually, Earth is so big when u feel the distance between ur loved ones and  when u feel the pain of your lost love which is lost forever!!
got it kiddo??

niksh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
simply fab...👍🏼
superb OS...
daisydee425 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautifully written
thnks for pm
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully written.

You put the emotions and feelings so well.