Amita ka Amit

Will Amita be able to prove Rohan guilty ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

obelix1

Groupbie

obelix1

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I think not. Amita has captured on her phone, the video of Rohan owning up about Wise investments and luring clients away. Now that the MU track with Amit is resolved, it is highly unlikely that the Rohan-Kaki-Ria scheming track  will be resolved too or else they will have to end the serial itself Wink

So my guess is that in the whole airport tamasha, Amita being her usual clumsy self will lose her phone and the crucial evidence against Rohan , bringing down all that effort to waste. What could be worse is that whoever finds her phone will call Amit's number and Kaki will recieve the call, collect her phone and see the video Big smile

What do you guys think ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ohmygodurgreatlily.lotus.rosygrintson

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Amita be able to prove Rohan guilty ?" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
even i fear that amita might lose her cell in her deewangi... but even if she does not...this evil trio thing can't come to an end so early... bcoz this is the only track left as for now.. i just hope that the coming tracks are interesting and filled with A2 romance gaining heights... Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07ohmygodurgreatlily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Well! I have a slightly different take on this topic. The finess with which Ammu's CID giri was shown, I think she will be able to unleash the truth of evil trio...but Tina will play foul by putting the entire blame on Rohan & thus she will remain inside the Shah mansion through her nautanki. Then she will hatch some grave plan which will be rather a grave problem for A2...may be A2's life will be endangered & the track will move accordingly!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

obelix1dirk41pankhi07ohmygodurgreatgrintson

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

Well! I have a slightly different take on this topic. The finess with which Ammu's CID giri was shown, I think she will be able to unleash the truth of evil trio...but Tina will play foul by putting the entire blame on Rohan & thus she will remain inside the Shah mansion through her nautanki. Then she will hatch some grave plan which will be rather a grave problem for A2...may be A2's life will be endangered & the track will move accordingly!!

well i think that would be an interesting track... A2 relationship going thru more problems and thus becoming more polished and strong... Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07lily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

well i think that would be an interesting track... A2 relationship going thru more problems and thus becoming more polished and strong... Thumbs Up

YEP Aman...gold sheets will be turned to a fine jewellery by going through heat & beat.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grintson

SM1234

SM1234

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

It would be great if Amit plays Rohan at his own game.. that is Amit and Amita play ignorant and counter Rohans every move and may be also bring the downfall of Wise Investment with some incorrect investment plan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bashbanggrintson

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM1234

It would be great if Amit plays Rohan at his own game.. that is Amit and Amita play ignorant and counter Rohans every move and may be also bring the downfall of Wise Investment with some incorrect investment plan.

waoo... that  sounds more promising and entertaining... ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bashbang

obelix1

Groupbie

obelix1

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM1234

Sigh. If only the CVs give us something more entertaining like this. But unfortunately, Amit and Amita are shown to be the most dumb and gullible people Ouch 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top