Its checkmate time from karan..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yug definitely will not be  in the viewers good books esp after all the venom he poured to Amrit..the most horrible person who changes his colors like a chameleon..till yesterday his mantra  was Amrit Amrit and today showed her that Yug mehra is a complete jerk..

Well Amrit good you realised your sacrifice is not worth it for such a double face persona..

Yug trying to be smart and gaining karan confidence but what a pity he dont know what awaiting him..

It will  be checkmate time now from Karan..he is actually playing along with Yug to get his truth out.how it happen for karan to finally realise something wrong somewhere..that one gesture of Nimrit when accidently fired the gun at karan.. Nimrit instantly nursing his wound tearing her saree pallu..later karan getting flashback of Nimrit in laws how they can give their life for Nimrit as she cant harm anyone even her enemy..

Yug is for some surprises from karan and who will end his evil game..the precap is misleading with the person pointing at Nimrit as the culprit but Yug will get a reality check..here is once more the scene of Yug getting thrashed by karan and family..

http://moviemotion.info/m/dm.php?id=x11ggoe

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Saveeta for the video and also I can't wait till Yug gets exposed before all. He doesn't realise Karan is playing a game to try and get the truth. Karan is one step ahead of Yug. I'm excited for what will happen in tomorrows episode.
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yug is such a jerk 😡..All these days he was doing Amrit jap and today he instatly turned over even wanting to kill her .

Karan for sure is observing silently and playing along so Yug can be trapped without looking back..Can't wait until all the family trashes him.
shanaya28 thumbnail
@iheartankita..Agree with you karan is one step ahead of yug..he was in a dilemma but with Nimrit caring for him changed his mind ..

Thats how he came up with this waiter idea and played along with yug..he is trying to be smart but karan is more smarter than him already getting what game Yug playing at to save his skin..

It will be worth watching epi yug finally getting his punishment..
shanaya28 thumbnail
So true saina yug is a total jerk..in one go in his obssesion he destroyed a strong bond of friendship with his venom.he truly deserves some good beating from Amrit later..

As for karan these moment were an eye -opener for him..first the in laws ready to die for Nimrit and later karan realising the caring nature of Nimrit.his mindset about her changed from that moment and made him see the situation differently...

His realization something wrong and came up with that waiter plan to trap Yug..he blindly fell in it and we know the rest what awaits him from karan and family..
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
till now yug's misbehavior and jerkness was acceptable .. but what he did yesterday , was unbelievable .. for a long time .. only amrit amrit .. he want and to get amrit he is taking such a big revenge from the family .. and now he showed his true colors ..

Now , Karan its thumbs up to you for such a nice plan , definitely yug trapped in his own trap , and the truth revealed to karan and everyone ... 
But Yug isn't yet stopping from his evil plans ... he paired TeJo .. and its the horrible news for today ..

But i have a doubt , may be amrit have ran from there , and so she must have replaced rajjo from the place of bridal and have taken her own's place .. 

i think the cv's are trying to repeat the history , as amrit thought that Yug got married to nimrit , but it doesn't happened because , agam came at the moment and exchanged the place and when marriage was happened , amrit came clapping and revealed that yug got married to nimrit , but when yug gave his entry everyone was shock and they were more shock when the groom was agam ...

so i am having some guesses that maybe the same here , when the marriage got happened  , yug may comes and say that tej didn't married to amrit but her look alike , rajjo , but it will be more shocking when amrit herself will say that no yug , its not rajjo , but amrit .
IamAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Mehak---

till now yug's misbehavior and jerkness was acceptable .. but what he did yesterday , was unbelievable .. for a long time .. only amrit amrit .. he want and to get amrit he is taking such a big revenge from the family .. and now he showed his true colors ..

Now , Karan its thumbs up to you for such a nice plan , definitely yug trapped in his own trap , and the truth revealed to karan and everyone ...
But Yug isn't yet stopping from his evil plans ... he paired TeJo .. and its the horrible news for today ..

But i have a doubt , may be amrit have ran from there , and so she must have replaced rajjo from the place of bridal and have taken her own's place ..

i think the cv's are trying to repeat the history , as amrit thought that Yug got married to nimrit , but it doesn't happened because , agam came at the moment and exchanged the place and when marriage was happened , amrit came clapping and revealed that yug got married to nimrit , but when yug gave his entry everyone was shock and they were more shock when the groom was agam ...

so i am having some guesses that maybe the same here , when the marriage got happened , yug may comes and say that tej didn't married to amrit but her look alike , rajjo , but it will be more shocking when amrit herself will say that no yug , its not rajjo , but amrit .

I so hoped that Mehak..But i am afraid that this time the Bride is Rajjo...Bcoz Adaa has tweeted about Rajjo Weds Tej
IamAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here is her tweet

adaa khan
@adaa1nonly

Rajjo weds
tej...hahahaha...angads edited
pic!,:-)

Edited by adaathebest - 10 years ago
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Aditiya 

may be it  adaa's mean of laughing can be that rajjo isn't married to tej .

two ways goes to it .. lets see if we are right