Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
haha its actually funny how ahluwalias have been disappeared and ahujas are ruling now.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Just imagine...if Sweety-Lucky were in Jeet-Pinky's place...It would have been so different. 

U remember during Deejay track..where Rocky gets into fight with Deejay an his friends and gets hurt. The talk Lucky and Rocky had? 
It is somewhat related to this track too...just the age is different...what u think?
skyforceguy thumbnail
exactl yaar... I even missed sweety alot.. And if lucky was there in the place of jeet then rocky (being sunny of this track) had faced the situations better. Lucky would have guided him from the beginning, not like jeet, coming at the last and starts giving lectures.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Exactly. If Lucky was not ready to talk like Jeet was..Sweety would have thrown his files and made him speak. 
Jeet always gives lectures...but not guidance. 
When Lucky speaks with Rocky..it is always guidance...the decision is left to Rocky...Lucky should have been doing that right from Rocky was a small boy.
Jeet needs to get down to Sunny's age and make him understand. Sunny needs to fight..is all fine...but shouldn't he tell him how to fight?
Going to the principal and complaining? Is that the bravery Jeet was talking about?

I really wish we get to see Rocky ragging track..and Lucky handling it. 
skyforceguy thumbnail
we wanted to see and talked about rocky ragging track even before leap took place. But instead this childish sunny bullying track happened. Now almost zero scope for rocky ragging track. It it was lucky, such a track could have set an example how to deal with raggers. But opportunity destroyed.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Exactly. Opportunity totally destroyed. I don't even see any track for Ahluwalias now. Admission track can be next...but still..

Now what should parents do in bullying track is next and again I don't see Jeet doing anything. Pinky is at school...where is Jeet? He does not have time for that also? He has not spoken with Raashi for her mistake...he suddenly comes fully dressed and gives a lecture and leaves. 

PS: Leaving now...Good Night..See you tomorrow!
skyforceguy thumbnail
yes.. Pinky goes everywhere with raavi instead of jeet... What a replacement.

P. S. Bye. Good night.