JAJ ki masti journey *4~Velli dadi troubles Juju~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

What is this mitrams ?? (Juju style) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€”  but anyways lets go to the main topic.

Summary of the week - medha99

Best scene of the week -Priyamvada

Best dressed character of the week -medha99

Performance of the week-medha99

Dialogue of the week :Priyamvada

Shocker of the week :Priyamvada

Scene Of The Week : medha99

Picture of the week :.nightqueen

Song of the Week :.nightqueen

Siggy of the week :.nightqueen

Avi of the week
:.nightqueen

Icon of the week :Priyamvada

Rating of the week  : Priyamvada

Winner prizes - .Siham.

New banner - Priyamvada

The person who gave a name to this News-Letter-.Siham.

Edited by .nightqueen - 10 years ago

We start from where we left off last week with Jeannie almost going to die. There are very few minutes left before Jeannie will go to coma and Chatur Ji comes to the rescue since seeing him in mosquito avatar makes Jeannie laugh so much that she gets 39 score in a few minutes. Then we have some superb scenes with Jeannie and Juju together and Juju is so happy and Jeannie even proposes him. 😳 They then find out that Juju put the bottle into the fridge and he is so sad😭 but then Jeannie tells him that it is ok because he only set her right.

The next Velli dadi hungama starts!!!! Vela comes and makes Vicky, Jeannie and Jia promise that they will help him in any circumstances by acting emotional. Then he brings Velli Dadi in and  tells her that Vicky's house is infact his and that Vicky is staying in his house.😲 He then tells Jeannie is the kaamwaali in his house, and Jia is his wife !!!πŸ˜† They are all very angry but they cannot do anything as they have promised Vela that they will help him.
Velli Dadi shouts at Vicky a lot and he wants to tell her the truth but he can't πŸ˜†...
Jeannie likes her however because Velli Dadi knows that she is in love with Vicky and that they should marry...😳 Jeannie saves Juju every time Dadi troubles him and makes him good again😊.
In the morning, Vela lies that he has an airlines company called 'Velli Airlines'. Velli Dadi wants to see it so they go to Office and change the name Priya Airlines to Velli AirlinesπŸ˜†... Vicky gets very tensed while Vela takes his Dadi to Boss' cabin and she plays game on Boss' laptopπŸ˜†.
Meanwhile Boss and Priya enter and are shocked when Velli Dadi says that Vela is boss of company.
Vicky tells him that Velli Dadi is his Bua Dadi πŸ˜› and she says that she is having mental illness and she says anything...
He then goes and tells Velli dadi that Boss is actually Accounts HeadπŸ˜› and  is a little mad so he talks nonsense sometimes !!!
Vela goes and tells Rahul that he is married to Jia and he gets very odd! Jia gets very angry with him and does magic on him. She then tells Rahul that she is not married and that Vela lied to his grandmom.
Velli Dadi says that she wont go home since nobody is taking care of Vela !!!!
Latest Precap - Vicky and Vela are dressed as women and Boss is trying to call police.🀣

Priya here mitrams!πŸ˜ƒ This week was full of hilarious episodes thanks to Vela and his Velli Dadi.πŸ˜† Best scene of the week is the one in which Chatur Babu enters Vicky's house spying on him like usual and finds that Vela and Jia are married. Jennie, Juju smartly manage and convince Dadi that Chatur is a beggar. πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Dadi then gives him some food. Chatur then proceeds to tell Rahul that Jia married Vela. Desi boy is slightly offended by that.😳

The next scene is one where Jia tells Rahul that this 'shaadi wid Vela' was a drama. She was jus helping him so that his Dadi won't be upset and Rahul is happy. That was the most  cute scene between Rahul and Jia. It made me fall in love wid them all over again.

And in the end where Rahul stammers 'I.. I.. respect you'  and is shy and hides behind his chair was icing on the cake.❀️

Even a blind man could tell that this week's best dressed was Jeannie!!!!!!!! She looked just stunning in the red dress, OMG from one side and cutie-cutie from the other...😳😳😳
It was stitched perfectly and she got the length right too.πŸ‘ Just look at our cutie beauty...😳

This week's performance was certainly from Rahul, my desi boy πŸ˜†... RaGia ka story is finally developing and he portrayed the emotions so well. First he showed his disbelief when his Golgappa MoushaπŸ˜† told him that Vela and Gia have got married. Aww baby...
N then when Vela introduced Gia as his wife, then he was sooo πŸ€’!!!!! I loved his expressions.
And then finally, his happiness😳 when Gia revealed that she was not married to Vela nor will she ever beπŸ˜ƒ...
Haaye this was what I was always waiting for, my desi boy keep it upπŸ‘ πŸ˜†

This is me Priya again. πŸ˜† Dialogue of this week definitely the one which Vela said through out he week..πŸ˜‰
'Vaadaa na tod.. Vaadaa na tod...'πŸ˜›
It was because of his dialogue, Jeannie juju Jia were in a fix.πŸ˜†

Its me Priyamvada/Priya wid shocker of the weekπŸ˜› Well well there is a sweet shocker that left us craving for more. ☺️When Chatur casually informs Rahul about Jia's marriage, Rahul is very uncomfortable. A few days later he's sad when Vela introduces Jia as his wife in front of his Dadi. Rahul is sad. And when Jia says her marriage is a drama he's happy. Awee someone is in loveee.. ☺️now Rahul developing feelings for Jia came as a sweet shocker during this week.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Lage raho Rahul Ji.. hume koi shikaayat nahi! πŸ˜†Ab jaake thoda Vela ko bhi jalaa dijiye Jia ke saath milke..
  πŸ˜‰

Keep reading...

Gia and Rahul alone was the  ultimate best scene !!!!!😳
When Jia told Rahul that she is still single, Rahul ka expression, haaye😳😳😳!!!
Awww... n when Jia asked him why he is so happy, he gives some stupid reason clearly proving that he has fallen for Jia...

It is difficult to choose among so many amazing pics but choosing this one as Jeannie and Juju both are looking great together in this really...

This week's song is "Dheere se aaja re nindiya" . Jeannie's sang this lullaby to put Juju to sleep
it really captured the magical essence between them .

This week's Siggy is

Made by arushi02

Congratulations here is your prize made by .siham.

This week's Avi is

made by .Siham.

Congratulations here is your prize made by .Siham.

This week's Icon is

Made by -JungleeBilli-

Congratulations here is your prize made by .Siham.

This week was a perfect combination of romance , comedy and was full of excitement including RaGia's scenes and nok jhok of Jeannie Aur Juju so the rating of the week
is 9/10    ⭐️/10

Hope you enjoy reading it...
@gia123 and gmsaurabh : Dint you both see that no comments

till i finish updating ??
awesomeee yaaar supeeer work 'D
wowww this NL is awesomeee πŸ‘
superb job πŸ‘πŸΌ
thank you Sumitra πŸ˜ƒ
greatjob sumi di n I m sooo sorry dat I cud not send u shamma's sections dis time...😭
I was so tied up wid skul wuk k fursat hi nhi mili...
dis wik I will try my best 2 do it...😳
varna I feel very guilty coz my badki requested me 2 do it n I m not able 2😭

awesomeee NL... congo 2 winnrs :D