Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

gckasturi

Groupbie

gckasturi

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Not that it matters anymore since FIR is reverting to its original set-up, but I was wondering how Billu's brother-in-law began talking normally all of a sudden after so many months of "khachar-pachar"? I stopped watching FIR and only began tuning in again late last week after I heard that Chandramukhi Chautala is coming back. I was surprised to see that he was speaking normally and also that Billu's hair was back to the way it was before.

I would very grateful if someone explains this to me (and also about Billu's hair). I guess I could watch the recent episodes that I missed, but it would be torture for me. Please someone help with my questions!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkittaShehreen_27rishabgosavi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Question about Billu's BIL" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikkitta

Goldie

nikkitta

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I doubt, anybody is watching the current FIR (after the 20 year leap) regularly.  May be not ...  But after CCs re-entry possibility that all the viewers who left watching this show, surely comes back.

For your questions, sorry I too have no idea. I left watching FIR these days.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturirishabgosavi

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Like Nikkitta even I don't know why but I guess it started happening after the news Kavita was coming back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturinikkittaastonish

dhaakshu

Goldie

dhaakshu

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
me and my mom had the same question. it happened from the day i heard about KK's return. i have been watching regularly but had left for a few days. and then he was speaking normal and billu's hair was black.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturi

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhaakshu

me and my mom had the same question. it happened from the day i heard about KK's return. i have been watching regularly but had left for a few days. and then he was speaking normal and billu's hair was black.

@ Bold: There you have it. That's why it happened.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturi

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
i have no clue as well! just started watching it from the 8th!

chinar

chinar

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
It is shown in one episode that the cops have to disguise as collegians to solve a campus mystery... thus, Billu dyed his hair to look like one (AND that hair continues till rest of the episodes) And in the same story, out of ragging from seniors, billu had to jump from the roof of the building... while doing so, pappudiya shouted out of terror seeing him falling, and thus regained his voice after that accident...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturidhinga1nikkittaKhotaSikaShreyaShehreen_27astonish

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinar

It is shown in one episode that the cops have to disguise as collegians to solve a campus mystery... thus, Billu dyed his hair to look like one (AND that hair continues till rest of the episodes) And in the same story, out of ragging from seniors, billu had to jump from the roof of the building... while doing so, pappudiya shouted out of terror seeing him falling, and thus regained his voice after that accident...

Oh! thanks for telling, i was also wondering how the miracle happened LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top