Written Update-8th July(Sunny locked)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

beej81Biba.sushavviA HUGE FANGauri22Pritam-Das..nisaluvrk..riniiii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update-8th July(Sunny locked)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pritam-Das

Goldie

Pritam-Das

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
i am little relieved that this track is finally going end properly. Hope sunny himself fights back. I agreed with jeet, but was expecting him to feel guilty too like pinky.

I was already frustrated with raashi, now what she did today was pathetic. I was hoping pinky to slap her tight but... Miss sweety... If she was there, she would have taught raashi a better lesson.

Raavi's interference was there but thankfully to a tolerabale level.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
@Pritam

However good the track is...the drag is getting on my nerves. 
Valid points were given...but timing was very very very bad. Jeet suddenly jumping to his lecture mode is just weird. It has been like he was waiting for his time to give lecture.

Sunny has to fight his own battle. True...but this could have been done long back. 

Raashi is like this because of Pinky

Pritam-Das

Goldie

Pritam-Das

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
jeet... Yes! Completely agree. I just liked what he said. Did not like him saying or the timing. He was all busy before, now suddenly gets into the matter. Such badly executed track... Big let down for CVs. Failed to impress.

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I am slowly hating Jeet. I agree people can be busy like Jeet but for that..walking with file..eating with file..sleeping with laptop...upar se..his work is not good also according to MeeraOuch

Krani

IF-Dazzler

Krani

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
I think this track has been good so far and the episode sent a message of how despite all the problems and stressors parents face in their lives, their first priority should always be children. 

This track has shown how we get so absorbed in our own lives that we fail to notice the distress our children face...
Sunny's reaction was well done, as well as Pinky feeling guilty. 

Rashi is at a teenager phase, and she's at a point in time where she is easily influenced by others. 

Loving the show so far! :D

~K

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
krani...yes...the track has been good...but it is dragged too much that it becomes irritating... yesterday the entire first part showed nothing new...if they pace it well...then the track would have been even more effective...

Krani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top