kanika266
kanika266

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

who has rated it 7 yaar... kiss nahi hua isliye...?? LOL pls guyss sabar rakho yaar... itna laalchi mat bano... 

For the one who rated it 7
" Tu sabr to kar mere yaar
 Zara saans to le dilaar
 Chal fikr nu goli maar
Yaar hain dil jinri de chaal...
Haule haule ho jayega kiss A2 ke beech
Haule haule ho jayega kiss...Wink

haaha... good one liily... :-)) kiss bhi hoga aur kiss k alawa aur bhot kuch hoga... abi toh shuruat bhi nahin hui .. Wink phir toh naa jaane kitni baar episode rewind kar kar k dekhoge online... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Arre Aman..Kissi abhi thodi door hain shayad!Confused Kal ek pyara hug ho jaye to mazaaa a jaye...Is episode ka pata nahi kitne baar dekhna hain repeatation!!

haan yaar... ek tight jaanlewa jhappi toh banti hai... but i doubt it.. Confused airport pe sabke saamne karenge..??? 

hey it was me who rated it 7 .now why ???

blooper : d set did not look like an airport . it was so much evident that that they were in a mall. 

today i didn't find amit's eyes full of love as usually i do . i found his eyes very tired . i think hes working really hard and needs sleep 
it was a good epi but it could hv been better . 

and ek hug toh banti hain ...

and i really liked amit's dream part and a2 convo but i do feel it could hv been better performed 

i would have liked it had it been a little passionate . 

and yeah it was hilarious . 

and consummation kab hoga ?? jhute tb articles AngryEvil Smile

Edited by kanika266 - 08 July 2013 at 11:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ohmygodurgreatlily.lotus.rosygrintson

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ohmygodurgreat

who has rated it 7 yaar... kiss nahi hua isliye...?? LOL pls guyss sabar rakho yaar... itna laalchi mat bano... 

Zara saans to le dilaar
 Chal fikr nu goli maar

haaha... good one liily... :-)) kiss bhi hoga aur kiss k alawa aur bhot kuch hoga... abi toh shuruat bhi nahin hui .. Wink phir toh naa jaane kitni baar episode rewind kar kar k dekhoge online... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Arre Aman..Kissi abhi thodi door hain shayad!Confused Kal ek pyara hug ho jaye to mazaaa a jaye...Is episode ka pata nahi kitne baar dekhna hain repeatation!!

haan yaar... ek tight jaanlewa jhappi toh banti hai... but i doubt it.. Confused airport pe sabke saamne karenge..??? 
Airport me jo side pe khade the couples, wo bhi light wala hug kar rahe the. Amit-Amita toh leads hain ek tight wali jhappi to banthi hai Day Dreaming

Tight wala Jhappi aur Emraan Hashmi wala puppy...hume to dono dekhne ko maangta!!!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kanika266ohmygodurgreatgrintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ohmygodurgreat

Zara saans to le dilaar
 Chal fikr nu goli maar

Airport me jo side pe khade the couples, wo bhi light wala hug kar rahe the. Amit-Amita toh leads hain ek tight wali jhappi to banthi hai Day Dreaming

banti toh hai yaar...par kya wo karenge..??? Is par ek POLL daaluun kya...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ohmygodurgreat

lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanika266

Zara saans to le dilaar
 Chal fikr nu goli maar

blooper : d set did not look like an airport . it was so much evident that that they were in a mall. 

today i didn't find amit's eyes full of love as usually i do . i found his eyes very tired . i think hes working really hard and needs sleep 

and ek hug toh banti hain ...

and i really liked amit's dream part and a2 convo but i do feel it could hv been better performed 
Okk dear!! Well that's your POV & we all respect that!! Magar sach bataun...woh last dialogues ne mujhe maar dala...till date those were the best A2 dialogues yaar...how did u like the A2 dialogues??? By the way Kanika u r right in the offscreen video it was shown that Nishad was very tired as they had to shoot day & night in the mall. He was taking small nap in between the shots! Aur isske baad to Prateik Amyra ayenge & sleep in A2's bedroom..so no consummation till the end of this week I guess..or may be at the beginning of next week. But i'm very happy ke Mus door hone ke baad aur Confession ke baad hi consummation hoga...that's very naturally perfect!Smile

Edited by lily.lotus.rosy - 08 July 2013 at 11:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ohmygodurgreatgrintson

Momrin IF-Rockerz
Momrin
Momrin

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Its 10\10

lily.lotus.rosygrintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanika266

Zara saans to le dilaar
 Chal fikr nu goli maar

blooper : d set did not look like an airport . it was so much evident that that they were in a mall. may be bcoz we knew beforhand dat it was a mall.. our brain just could not resist doing analysing the set in that light... 

today i didn't find amit's eyes full of love as usually i do . i found his eyes very tired . i think hes working really hard and needs sleep AGREE 

and ek hug toh banti hain ... BILKUL banti hai...WE WANT HUG..WE WANT HUG.. 

COMMENTS IN BLUE

ohmygodurgreatlily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Momrin

Its 10\10

Thanks for your rating Momrin! What is your view of the episode? Please share with us!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
A2 HUGGIE hogi yaa nahin yaar...???  is par ek POLL daalun kya..LOLLOL

ohmygodurgreatlily.lotus.rosy

Go to top