Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed
Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

India-Forums

!!Fans frustration th.!!iss baissty ko kya naam de (Page 7)

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I'm really missing Rubina as Divya.. Liked that character, if the Ph told her side of the storyline, it would so much better.. Finally she was back and now gone again. Feel we are back waiting.. when will Rubina come back in a new show as lead.. As for Rubina returning to PV ENU.. hope are less, but still hope...
radev24 IF-Sizzlerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Thanks Hari for starting the much-meeded thread. Could not post here as it is disabled to be quoted.

Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Thank u hari for the thread. It is a much needed thread.

I would never ever complain if Raj and Sarita were promoted as couple when the show start.
They start the show with Raj and Divya, most importantly Divya was the central character. The first promo, first photo shoot all were about RaVya. I know they were drawing the character Sarita as a sympathy gainer but still Divya had a good screen space. But suddenly they turned the story by 180 degree. From thursday's epi it is crystal clear that Divya's story has ended. With the return of engagement ring it indicates Gaurav and Divya's story has ended.

And suddenly Raj started feeling for Sarita??? What happened to his 10 years' waiting? How can he suddenly fall for Sarita? Is it called LOVE? Then I don't want to watch this lovestory.
Well I also do not want to see divorce for ex but here the concern was Raj Sarita marriage destroyed three lives. Then what was the benefit of living in such a loveless relation where none of them were happy? So I wanted to see Raj's PV with Div and Sarita's PV with some other guy(now Rohan) and that would reflect the tagline Ek Nayi Umeed. But as the current track going on Raj's jealousy and tender feelings for his wife I feel now RaVya will never happen. Even if it happens people will hate them and okay I've no problem with Sarita Raj ending up. But tell me then what will happen to Divya? As Gourav is out and Raj is busy with his jealousy what will happen to Divya? Will she lead her life as a TULSI?

Question to ZEE - did u guys want to give such a unique role to your most successful lead Rubina? I see you love her very much. Remember one thing Choti Bahu 2 was ruined by RadhaRani track. Punar Vivaah 2 is following the path of CB2.

Question to PH- Why did u tell that Divya is a lead when she is getting less screen space than side characters like Munni Shila? Do u guys think 1.1 TRP came for SaRa? If so then you are living in a fool's paradise. Just wait and see how the TRP drops next week. U guys couldn't clarify the storyline in two months time. Still now we don't know why Divya left Raj and why Raj didn't try to find her.
Don't u think u guys are doing severe injustice with Rubina(who is talented enough to get a new show) and the actors who signed ur crap show for playing Divya's family members? Is it called professionalism?

Well now come to another important point. Yes Mahasangam Episode.

This is the very first Maha Epi for PV:ENU. And no Rubina in that epi? Isn't she a lead?
And why the Censored you guys removed her from Maha Epi Montage?
We didn't get any article saying Rubina will be a part of it.

Now come to our point what we actually want.

1. Want RaVya together in a way that no one will hate Divya.
2. If RaVya is not possible then we want a new entry for Rubina. May be Karan Wahi or Harshad Chopra or any new face with a dashing look.
3. Want 50/50 screen space for both Rubina and Srishty. If Srishty is shown for 10 mins then Rubina should also be shown for 10 mins.
4. Want a good balanced story for Divya.
If u guys can ensure above mentioned points ONLY & ONLY then we viewers will be back to watch your shows. Otherwise NO PV2 for us- Mind It.
And I want to tell the authority of Zee TV for stop using Rubina Dilaik for promotion purpose only. Use your actual leads for promoting their show. Why Rubina has to work hard for promoting others show? If you can't give her proper honor then just let her free. She should not waste her time in your crap projects.
Don't think that we are FOOL. We know why u guys sent her to Indore. Because she has no shooting.
PS. I'm not watching PV2 until Divya's story starts.

Afsu, have saved above quote of yours for days in my inbox cuz I kept hoping against hope that storyline will go back to what viewers were 1st thrown a bone at and "promised"???ravya being the main lead. Fast forward to yest when SaRa signed the divorce papers and again SSP playing yoyo with viewers emotions and raising our hopes up yet again. Really?AngryAngry Now we hear that raj is suddenly realizing / noticing that sarita has loved him all along, so out of sympathy, his leanings are towards saita???

*:( sad*:x lovestruck*:P tongue*'@^@||| dizzy*^#(^ it wasn't me*:-O surprise*'@-@ search me*:-? thinking*8-} silly*[-( not talking*:->~~ spooky*:puke! puke*:-& sick*L-) loser*:> smug*;;) batting eyelashes*/:) raised eyebrows*:-B nerdAngry

What's this then????

And what's raj doing tying the knot of rohan-sarita wedding???AngryAngryAngry Oh, so does that mean there will be no rohan-sheila engagement later today @ MS after all???? AngryAngryAngry 
ConfusedOuchAngryDeadOuchAngryDeadConfusedOuchAngryDeadConfused

Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Originally posted by JaiJagannath

I pity on this PH who just use popular actors but dump them when they get their acheivment.Now Why Rubi is not included in the MS???Which show's lead is not present in its ME???She was just usedAngryAngryAngry

AngryAngryAngry

Not to forget this is the very first ME.
What do PH think themselve? Angry

Couldn't agree more Afsu / Jai.

Edited by radev24 - 11 July 2013 at 7:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..harianjanaSSRfanForeverNeerjaapallavi25

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Premdi agree with u completely...
what ever u said was hundred percent true, and how come raj agreed to marry Sarita to some guy immediately on the engagement od Siela . I mean how suddenly he got another groom for Raj
idoesn't it looks a bit rushed
and where is Divya in all this. Sarita chants her name but she wasn't there.
when she wasn't there in show, why she was there in montagage. to fool the fans???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..SSRfanForeverradev24

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
There was a bit of Divya in first part till now, where divya decides to go away from Raj and sarita 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24SSRfanForever

starsanjana IF-Rockerz
starsanjana
starsanjana

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
agree with ur post...rubina deserves better than this...dont knw what the producers a planning to do
Jassi87 IF-Sizzlerz
Jassi87
Jassi87

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Ruby s new tweet...
She dont know...
Ph and channel know...
The most crap combination in whole world...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soniaman

Ruby s new tweet...
She dont know...
Ph and channel know...
The most crap combination in whole world...
whos the crap combo... its ph and channel only na 
Jassi87 IF-Sizzlerz
Jassi87
Jassi87

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Yes hari ph and channel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index