Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

!!Fans frustration th.!!iss baissty ko kya naam de (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

Jassi87

IF-Sizzlerz

Jassi87

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I feel cheated as a fan...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

masumasrilanka..yajnaseni..sush_avinaharianjanaAishuuu.seema12345SSRfanForeverashna26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!Fans frustration th.!!iss baissty ko kya naam de (Page 2)" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
First of all, seeing the promos of the show, I saw only Rubina and karan so I thought the show was based on them. I was excited. Then Sarita started getting front line seat in the story. Confused Confused Confused I am still confused as to what the cvs want to achieve. I am still sad for Rubi as they are using her to promote the show and she's just a side linerCry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ivl246MaryamMarysangita10765masumasrilanka..yajnaseni..harianjanasush_avinaAishuuu.ashna26seema12345SSRfanForeverJassi87radev24

Nishta06

Goldie

Nishta06

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
am here only for ravya if no ravya then no pv for me i will keep on watching only in the hope that ravya will be together at the end but if they are not going to be  together then goodbye to pv

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765masumasrilanka..yajnaseni..harianjanasush_avinaAishuuu.seema12345SSRfanForeverJassi87ashna26

masumasrilanka

masumasrilanka

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thank you for this post,i of course without Rubina no use watching this show.I had abandoned Zee aft er CB ended,but came back only for Rubina and i cant tolerate this treatment with her.enough is enough. 

ivl246sangita10765..yajnaseni..harianjanasush_avinaseema12345SSRfanForeverJassi87

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Great post..
Im so dissapionted how Rubina has been used in this show.. and how they mislead fans that Rubina is the lead.'. when the storyline is telling something else. I have no idea what happen off screens.. maybe the Ph and channel had good intention and Rubina was one of the lead..but it wasn't showed into the storyline.. And it has nothing to do be screen presence.. but simple character explanation which leads gets.. Lets not got into how bad the screen play was etc..

So I finally accepted that this story wasn't about Raj and Divya..too bad because Karan and Rubina have chemistry..  and I need to watch this show different... a different role for Rubina than the usual herione role.. but again dissapionted how Rubina has just pushed aside by PH.. without any explanation.. at least they can give an article about it..
 seems zee tv want to keep Divya otherwise why would they send her to Indore.. i have no idea what hold for Rubina in this show as Divya..
Rubina deserve better threathment than this..

Edited by ashna26 - 08 July 2013 at 11:51am

ivl246MaryamMary..yajnaseni..harianjanasush_avinaseema12345SSRfanForeverJassi87

Krish.diya

Groupbie

Krish.diya

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I do agree and feel bad about the raw treatment given to Rubina in this show.

The present track with the new entrants and Sarita's parents plus the PV being stopped looks as if there is going to be a show down where Raj will be forced to accept Sarita to prevent any humiliation for her. If not they may pursue the divorce track, more Raj and Sarita story.

How will Divya come into the picture? I am also feeling sorry for her.  She has not been in the show for nearly a week now. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ivl246boogle..yajnaseni..sush_avinaharianjanaashna26pallavi25SSRfanForeverseema12345Jassi87

Jassi87

IF-Sizzlerz

Jassi87

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
The promblem is why they use ruby??? I will not bear this unjustice with my actors again...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765..yajnaseni..sush_avinaseema12345SSRfanForever

avinaalways

avinaalways

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Very well post. You have poured the frustration what I had in my mind as a Rubina fan. I quit hindi serial after choti bahu and saw few episodes of Rubina in saas bina and now came back to watch only for Rubina. Enjoyed the chemistry of Ravya. Very happy for Rubina for the new dress style and fashion in this show. But did not watch after divya went to her home. Only read WU. Still hope that Zee will keep in mind of Rubi's importance. From Choti bahu Zee gives importance to Ruby but ignores Avinash. It shown in many occasion. We will wait and see.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMarysush_avinaNeerjaaSSRfanForeverJassi87seema12345

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.