Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

!!Fans frustration th.!!iss baissty ko kya naam de (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 13

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
From your mouth to god's ears as far as BW, Afsu, as the saying goes!

The maturity in ruby's performance that i saw all the earlier epis here, were like a big leap, cuz comparing oneself with one's own self is the best comparison than comparing with someone else and feeling better. Nope. She's grown so much wiser, smarter, sharper, much more confident that i could not believe early on if she is the same choti bahu. And of course add more years to your age, one is bound to mature like old wine. I know that visualization always comes to mind, "mature like old wine" !! Thumbs Up

As viewers, if our views were taken seriously by concerned parties, we wouldn't be doubting ourselves. We would have already known ... oont kis ore karvat leta hai ... which direction the show is going to go from here on in.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMarySushantFan_AfssNeerjaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!Fans frustration th.!!iss baissty ko kya naam de (Page 11)" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SushantFan_Afss

IF-Sizzlerz

SushantFan_Afss

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Now it is proved that media visits IF. See each and every lines are taken from our posts. But thanks telly world for the article. A sensible article after months.
http://telly-world.biz/entries/general/what-is-the-fate-of-divya-in-punar-vivah-

MaryamMaryJaiJagannathradev24

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged

I dont believe it. The way article is worded, it's even made to look like written by our regular NL writers hehe! The only word that seems theirs is "cameo role". That's it. I just wonder how the show would have taken off the ground if that word was used for Ruby BEFORE the 1st epi aired on May 22nd.

The show would have practically ended even before it began.

MaryamMaryJaiJagannathSushantFan_Afss

SushantFan_Afss

IF-Sizzlerz

SushantFan_Afss

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Yeah Prem di it ended before it began.
Well today I lost the rest of hope I had after Rubi's return yesterday. I think I was right. I told that it was Rubina's last day. She returned to shoot only to give closure to Divya. And it ended yesterday. That is why they didn't care for Rubi's voice. Just dubbed it by another person as it was last day.
Hmmm I read today's WU attentively to understand
where the story is going and if there is any chance of Divya.
And I found that Divya's
story is ended. Today they
showed Rohan as
negative. I don't know
why CVs made him neg?
He was so good. Anyway
may be he has some
motive and he loves some
other girl(or he rented
that girl for a reason). That
girl will make entry in
tom's epi. And Sarita vows
that she'll unveil Rohan at
any cost. So the entire
story took a turn where
Divya is not possible at all.
I'm really sad today. I liked Rubi as Divya. I must say this character was very much gorgeous and Rubina suited for this role. Anyway it is good if PH themselves let Rubi free of this crap. She has immense talent to get another show.

MaryamMaryJaiJagannathradev24

JaiJagannath

IF-Dazzler

JaiJagannath

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
@Afsu:Yes it ended.This PH sucks to the core. This show will get the same fate as Khoobsurat.They killed off Rohit and now the show is closed down.I want this show to be trashed down by ZEE TV.

They are cheaters.at least now they should come clean but i dont think they have that guts.If Rubi and karan were not signed as leads then this show would not have got that 1.1 TRP also.Not only Rubi but "CB" was also used for the promotion of this crap Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMarysia_lovelypallavi25radev24SushantFan_Afss

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaiJagannath

@Afsu:Yes it ended.This PH sucks to the core. This show will get the same fate as Khoobsurat.They killed off Rohit and now the show is closed down.I want this show to be trashed down by ZEE TV.

They are cheaters.at least now they should come clean but i dont think they have that guts.If Rubi and karan were not signed as leads then this show would not have got that 1.1 TRP also.Not only Rubi but "CB" was also used for the promotion of this crap Dead

Yes, even in that show they killed off Rohit's character which was the most endearing one!! They just know how to play with actor's and fans' emotions. Anyways its done with now. I am glad, we don't have to put up with the crap show and ph!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25SushantFan_Afss

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
well the PH was veyr much clever that they start the show with one story line and make into another story line just like rohits show
any way... i am happy ruby left it, i am sure she will defo get a lead in other show 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaiJagannathSushantFan_Afsspallavi25radev24

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged

This PH always promises something nad delivers something else.
I was so happy about Khubsurat ..a different love story by this PH, but it turned out to be a mix of tracks of from other shows and saas bahu sagas and then  they tried to change the story by killing the male lead who was the center of the concept of a golden hearted guy with an ugly face by killing the male lead and bringing in another lead ,

so similar... in the promos , It was all Divya divya in the promos but now they cant even bring in a new lead for her ...Ouch

Whats wrong ...grrr

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radevchicagoJaiJagannath--Ekta--Samrata-AddictzAngie12pallavi25Neerjaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.