Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

!!Fans frustration th.!!iss baissty ko kya naam de (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 13

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
yes yaar me too want RaVya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priyam-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!Fans frustration th.!!iss baissty ko kya naam de (Page 10)" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SushantFan_Afss

IF-Sizzlerz

SushantFan_Afss

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Well Rubi started shooting after 12 days. Don't know if I should be happy or not. I can't see any future for Divya right now.
And I don't want RaVya. Raj is a spineless character good for nothingAngry
And now if Raj and Divya happens then SaRa fans will again start showering their love on Rubi and usAngry
I want a new entry. And ha not that gaurav. But one thing also. If she doesn't get enough screen space then what is the gain? If Div gets a two/three mins scene then? I have allergy to RR. Even I know she is good friend of Rubi and it is not fair to say like this about our Rubi's friend but what to do? Whenever she is there Rubi gets sidelined. Anyway I'm waiting for her re entry and then after seeing how her role is shaping up I'll decide if I should be happy or not.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ivl246-Priyam-radev24ashna26

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
she started shooting thaat is goood i was missing her in the shooow 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

harianjana-Priyam-SushantFan_Afssashna26

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Lets first see isn't another 1 minute performance..And kinda tired of saying this ets see how Divya role shape up.. after being sidelined for so long.. the cv never gave any attention to Divya..
Rubina is a true professional.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24-Priyam-SushantFan_Afss

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Well Rubi started shooting after 12 days. Don't know if I should be happy or not. I can't see any future for Divya right now.
And now if Raj and Divya happens then SaRa fans will again start showering their love on Rubi and usAngry
I want a new entry. And ha not that gaurav. But one thing also. If she doesn't get enough screen space then what is the gain? If Div gets a two/three mins scene then? I have allergy to RR. Even I know she is good friend of Rubi and it is not fair to say like this about our Rubi's friend but what to do? Whenever she is there Rubi gets sidelined. Anyway I'm waiting for her re entry and then after seeing how her role is shaping up I'll decide if I should be happy or not.

afsuu... I so love raj wid divu..

u r right about him.. but i wish.. i wish CVs do something that makes us approve himOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24SushantFan_Afss

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Siham.

she started shooting thaat is goood i was missing her in the shooow 

mee too super hapeee sihamBig smile

radev24

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Hey afsu before discusing above, bet you already know that there's strong possibility KK may be the female lead for a new movie with YOUR ... nay OUR SSR ... but just like to be cautious before celebrating and finding out it was another one of those gimmicksOuch

Sushant Singh Rajput woos Katrina Kaif

India TV reporter [ Updated 12 Jul 2013, 18:10:49 ]
Sushant Singh Rajput woos Katrina Kaif
FONT SIZE

New Delhi, Jul 12: Sushant Singh Rajput the talented television actor who made an impressive debut with Kai Po Che has his hands full with new projects.

The lucky lad is also getting to romance the golden girl of Bollywood Katrina Kaif onscreen. As per the latest buzz, Sushant will be seen sharing the screen space with Katrina Kaif in a film based on Charles Dicken's Great Expectations.

According to reports, Abhishek Kapoor will be directing this film. The title of the film has not been finalised yet but it is being said that the film will be titled as - Fitoor.

We hope Salman doesn't have a problem with this!

SushantFan_Afss

SushantFan_Afss

IF-Sizzlerz

SushantFan_Afss

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Aha Prem di thanks a lot. Yeah the news is true. KK is going to be SSR's heroine. Aww loved that u also started loving him...Our SSR.
Back to Rubina I've strong feelings that this time also we're going to be disappointed. Though Zee seems to be sweet to her but PH is not at all interested in Divya. May be she is back to give a closure to Divya.
I don't see any hope for Divya to be the lead. It is all about Sarita.
I hope if Zee is really sweet to her then they will cast her in a new show where she is the only lead.
And u know Prem di I want someone to notice her beauty and talent and she gets a chance in BW.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryradev24

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.