Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: JaiJagannath

Newly added frustrations

Today also just a minute of Divya/Rubi.Why not remove her completely.Ohh i forgot then who will watch their crappy storyline.showing Rubi for less than a minute evryday will keep her fans watching the show.But we are not that much fool.We are not going to watch the episode till we get a confirmation that she is the lead.

Rubi was there?😲
In which part? I'll watch that part only from net. Tell me di.
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

Rubi was there?😲
In which part? I'll watch that part only from net. Tell me di.

I think in the 1st part.I have not watched it.Just read the update
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Zee has now become expert in exploiting its shows along with actors . CB 2 came in hurry to milk the popularity of show and its actors and was caricatured by sidelining the Avinash and with all kind of craps . Then it was the turn of PV 1 popularity , started with its previous cast and Rubina . Here as has seen off and on , she was used to bring back CB viewers . All kind of illogical craps with dialogues , not filling the gaps in the story . Left on the viewers to assume themselves as writes are bankrupt in creativity department and viewers are intelligent . Just they should have presented Divya with wings , halo on her head and with magic wand . An Angel , who came to bring happiness in Sarita,s life . Why this hypocrisy , promoting her as lead then she disappeared . It does not matter if story is about three people , but it needs will to execute the story  with logic .
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is the first photoshoot for PV2. At that time they promoted RaVya as a couple not SaRa. Here is proof. There was no photoshoot for SaRa.
Edited by SushantFan_Afss - 10 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just feel sad for Rubina the off screen drama.. Hope Rubina thinks good about her role in this show?
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
How long they will use others for promotions???
SushSathisha thumbnail
Seriously if there is no ruby then whts the use of the promo tnhey gave just to grab the attention of avina fans. well they should forget it as they are gong to lose them actually lost them. 
The Trp was surely because of Ravya and not SaRa. They should soon understand it or they will have to be ready to pack the whole show up. 
Well as far as promotion is concerned yes only lead is used rgt. when they are not taking rubina as lead then why should she be used for promotion. She is a very talented actress she can get much better projects why should she work for this crap show. 
They just send her to indore because no shoot for her well isnt that called using her.
We are not only frustrated but also annoyed and irritated by this.  
What do they think us some fools that they can grab us for their trp without ruby well thats the most impossible talk.
What the ðŸ¤¬ do they think us to be. WE will not tolerate it anymore. 
We want ruby to be given the same space onscreen as shristi.
 We want her side of story to also be seen. 
Rubina= PV and if  NO RUBINA= NO PV
we want some new handsome face for rubina if no raj.
What will happen to divya now? Raj also is having this bull**** feeling for sarita all of a sudden wht happened to 10 years wait. Everything over. No gaurav also now. 
The PH should better think on this point or else they will soon see darkness.
Till then no PV any way i wont be able to watch it so it is easy for me because i dont think till ruby comes back i will watch it.  
sonia871 thumbnail
Just crap story...do nt who writes such pathethic script...
sonia871 thumbnail
How long will they fool this???
This time we will not bear...time to change direactions of winds...
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree wid u!!

no rubi means no PV...