Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged

P.S: People whho are against Rubina/Divya, or Rubina bashers kindly stay away from thread. Its a frustration thread for Rubina's fans ...Bashing strictly prohibited in this thread. Any fights or bashings here will be reported, irrespective of the fan group. 

Salaam
Namastey 
Hello
Friends...

Kuch jyaada hi hogaya main jaanti hoon
But when u are in a frustrated or angry mood, u do things like me...

Many of u know me...
I had many sweet buddies here...
For all of us please continue down...

Basically before i say a thing, I just wanna clear that, I started this show for Rubina , but later fall in love with her character Divya... not because it was played by Rubina... but the very selfless and independent nature of Divya and her love made me like her. 

Now before u start questioning me any thing, please come to conclusion after reading the whole post

Many people here are for Rubina and Karan, its not an unknwon fact. 
Even Zee TV promoted the story of Raj-Divya...
But since day one there was no way a proper closure to the show ,which made atleast one of us think its Ravya story. But its becoming less of Ravya story. But we want a true and good story line or track which revolves around Rubina. 

And we people are here to see Rubina, who gain our hearts as Divya

But according to the scenes we got from last week, it creates a doubt of Divya's presence in the show. and also the movement of story line
But what we offend is, The PH and Channel using Rubina/Divya for their promotion, when she was being restricted to the mere side line character, Why should Rubi alone face the media???Its fact that Rubi is the face of this show as she represents the show in other adds and promos.Then why not she is the lead???

Hence forth  Me and all my friends who are Rubina/Divya fans , and members of Rubina/Divya AT clearly  frustrated with present track declare that...
We people won't be participating in any other discussion threads, other than ones related to Rubina.
We won't hit the CM, 
and also we won't even participate in any activities of this forum which will help in increasing the ranking of show till 
Rubina/Divya is back in the show...

But we people are known for our Loyality, 
so we will not leave our WU 's which we should post, even thought we do it unhappily, we will do it because its our work. 

But we can't see the actress for whom we came here being sidelined...
If u think of it to be arrogance, yes we are arrogant. 
But also ty to understand that its the pain of a viewer, who can't see a very talented actress being sidelined, because of some cheap politics. 

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by harianjana - 09 July 2013 at 7:24am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

ivl246marianaDevradhika7Krish.diyaparvthareddylilsprite...manraj...rajvtasangita10765masumasrilanka-JaneMan-MaryamMarychotibahufan1AshaNegiFanNishta06..yajnaseni..deepthis-AshaNegi-Rekha-radevvinnasRamanRKRaghav4UAishuuu.ushasrisush_avinaarunima_LUIT-Alina.pallavi25ashna26radev24SSRfanForeverJassi87-Priyam-seema12345

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!Fans frustration th.!!iss baissty ko kya naam de" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sush_avina

IF-Rockerz

sush_avina

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
very well said hari di totally accept 
cant see ruby being sidelined really cant
am with you in this

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ivl246Devradhika7masumasrilankaruvina66MaryamMaryharianjanaushasriAishuuu.seema12345SSRfanForeverJassi87ashna26

..yajnaseni..

IF-Dazzler

..yajnaseni..

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I think Divya has no role to play now.Her role is over or may be limited to a BG decoration just like other supporting characters.Rubi was promoted as the lead of the show but from the day one Divya is treated as a side character who was there to bring the main leads together.When I read about PV 2 i was not at all interested but when at the last moment i read that TC article which mentioned Rubi would play lead i decided to watch the show just for her.Not just me there are many who are just watching just for her.So now when everything is clear i think PV is over for me.I will just watch on Fridays just to do the updates.Again I am fooled by the same channel ZEE. It proved that it will never change.
Why Zee is using her for promotion when in reality she is just a supporting character??from today's episode it is clear that her role is ended and in the coming weeks she will be completely out of the show.Zee suceeded in its dirty games once again Angry.They used her when they required viewers for the show now that they have gained so much sympathy for their actual lead they are removing her but still using her for promotion.

We are fooled again. Sad for Rubi Cry. She was so excited when she bagged the role. My question is when Divya was just a side character why very big names were considered for this role? Zee very well used her loyality towards them Ouch

now to vent out my frustrtion AngryAngryAngry

Edited by JaiJagannath - 08 July 2013 at 11:24am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ivl246Devradhika7MaryamMaryprerna15harianjanaushasrivinnasAishuuu.seema12345Jassi87SSRfanForeverradev24

sparklingeyes

IF-Rockerz

sparklingeyes

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
NO RUBINA = NO PV

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ivl246masumasrilankaharianjanaushasriAishuuu.Jassi87seema12345SSRfanForever

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sush_avina

am with you in this
Thank u sush... hope people understand things before they start bashing 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ivl246masumasrilankaushasriAishuuu.seema12345SSRfanForeverJassi87

sush_avina

IF-Rockerz

sush_avina

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harianjana

Originally posted by sush_avina

am with you in this
Thank u sush... hope people understand things before they start bashing 
totally 
hope people understand our pointr of view also

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ivl246masumasrilankaushasriAishuuu.seema12345Jassi87

sangita10765

sangita10765

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Really feel sad for the Ch and PH behaves with Rubina 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ivl246masumasrilankaushasriAishuuu.seema12345

sush_avina

IF-Rockerz

sush_avina

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangita10765

Really feel sad for the Ch and PH behaves with Rubina 
agree sangita its really hurting for us

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

masumasrilankaushasriAishuuu.Jassi87seema12345ashna26

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.