Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Zinnia.TaaRey

Well you have pretty much summed it up...not much left for me to add since you have covered everything well in relation to TR in the episode.

I will simply add that VriMar have once again proven themselves. They have matured into wonderful performers and bring life to TaaRey. With each passing episode they just keep on getting better and better.

A thoughtful and well constructed post - something that I have to learn from you.

For the bold part😲 you have to learn from me no no there's nothing that u need to learn from me coz your posts are already quite thoughtful and well constructed 👍🏼 rather I have to learn many things from you and trust be I am being quite honest over here😳 anyways VriMar are brilliant actors in fact they don't seem to act in any ways coz it all looks so real and that is their magic it's just that till the last quite many months they hadn't got their rightful amount of screen space to showcase their talent anyways just hoping that their track remains consistent like this always
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: vi1772843271_nc

awesome post dear

i agree with each and every word of ur post
the line said by rey that he is incomplete without taani touched my heart
taani made rey realise the importance of dance
and when she said do a last favour on me by dancing was really heart touching
taarey is the most unique couple 
i m in love with dem
 they are made for each other and thats it
except vrimar no one can potray taarey so well
i just love them
and just waiting for today episode when taani will say that she is leaving how will rey stop him will be interersting to watch
awesome post love it

thanks a lot dear and i agree with u the episode was brilliantly crafted with the minutest detailing and the scene was beautifully done
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha23

Awesome post. You gave a brilliant analysis on taarey. Their chemistry really sets the screen on fire.

thank you dear and their chemistry does set the screen on fire
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: asha_TAAREY

I'm so fond of ur titles,tis 1 is perfect n apt fr TR.Truly said it,u hv sumd up evrytg beautifuly! I'm extremly ecstatic cng d depth of love thy bth hv fr ech otr.VRIMAR r setting bench-marks evryday wit thr mind-blwng actng skils.

Fond of my titles really😆 no coz it's quite hard for me to come up with a title to sum up the entire TR scene within just one line which is something that can not be done coz TR r one such couple whom u can not describe in one word or a line so i always end up thinking my titles are not good enough😳...anyways VriMar are a benchmark within themselves and they prove this day by day😃
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayesha05

bang on

awsum post
their relationship is becumn more stonger
wo pyaar hi kya jisme difficulties na ho
luvn them more nd more
AJS u r makin my heart skip a beat
luve u rockstr
vrinda u r awsum actress nd a human being
luv u too

thank you and well said dear
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss_neha

Lovedd ur post, absolutely agree!! 

thanks
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: --taareylove---

well there is nothing left me for speak as your post already said all Rhea, taarey omg everyday they proved Me wrong everyday I thought that it was their best performance but another day they procedure me wrong by giving awesome performance and I lo e to be proved wrong by this, proud to b their fan and always be

truly said Yashi one day i think that ok they have set a benchmark for themselves today and the other day they prove me wrong by yet again setting a new benchmark again
Ayesha_Hasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Rhea!!! Really loved each and everything you wrote in this post..😳
It directly touched my heart...😳
TaaRey!!!😭
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
bang on post yaar!!! so true!! rey ka pehla pyaar bhi taani ke bina incomplete hai