Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Why just CID cast? Shapath cast and Adaalat cast aren't too far behind.

Shapath with their super villains and heroes and Adaalat with their khauff ki adaalat. Now just a few shows are left to join this stupid horror bandwagon.

shapath and cid are fw shows and adaalat is not- and now the adaalat is copying shapath and cid is now copying shapath😑😑😑
Minionite thumbnail
@ Sree: I haven't watched Shapath in almost 3 months now. This stupid track started with IPL and is still continuing.

@ Snehal: No! Please I beg of you no! That's like the last nail in the coffin! To see T do all those moves again! And Abhijeet sir has sense, but FW has ruined his sense.
maria-rock thumbnail
actually no comments...but i enjoyed it...πŸ˜•
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is the worst episode of CID ive seen till date and i am serious.
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhaani.cidmjht

shapath and cid are fw shows and adaalat is not- and now the adaalat is copying shapath and cid is now copying shapath😑😑😑

Actually I think Adaalat's stupidity may be over this week, but CID is going on the same track as Shapath all of a sudden. You'll be surprised to know that FW even uses actors in different characters in both shows. For example, Aman Verma was a criminal in Return of the Jewel Thief and he plays ACP in Shapath. 
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@ Snehal: No! Please I beg of you no! That's like the last nail in the coffin! To see T do all those moves again! And Abhijeet sir has sense, but FW has ruined his sense.

Should i take vote on that πŸ˜‰
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehal.

Should i take vote on that πŸ˜‰

I'll need an extra strong mental ward if you post T caps. πŸ˜†
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I'll need an extra strong mental ward if you post T caps. πŸ˜†

Yaar ab ek voldemort aur baki toh bantehi hai naa pics πŸ˜†

Acha did you get what happened to those boys who were there along wid voldemort? If i remember yesterday there were only 2 of them as CID found dead body of one.. Today we got 3? πŸ˜•
Minionite thumbnail

Yaar ab ek voldemort aur baki toh bantehi hai naa pics πŸ˜†

Acha did you get what happened to those boys who were there along wid voldemort? If i remember yesterday there were only 2 of them as CID found dead body of one.. Today we got 3? πŸ˜•

Voldemort ki jitni caps post karni hai karo, lekin please not of T. πŸ˜†

Mujhe bhi yehi laga tha. Ke kaal 2 the aur achanak se aaj 3 ho gaye the. Kyun ki kaal toh sirf 3 paintball khel rahe the aur unhe main se ek ki laash mil gayi thi toh matlab aaj 2 hi rehne chahiye the. Lo FW ka ek aur loophole. πŸ˜•
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Debasree why sorry dear? Our faith is sealed by FW now 

@Shreya yes its not your fault.. But you know i am seeing something positive in this.. Sorry in advance to all T fans but i am thinking of posting all T images, that might help Abhi to have some sanity and realise something 

πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ