CID

India-Forums

   
CID
CID

General Discussions #42 (Page 5)

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 21321

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
happy journey bhav di :)
enjoy

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 12932

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I an back from passport office...and I am..Angry Angry


Passport office people are the most rude people you will ever find... they shout at every person .. irrespective of the person's age... Angry

I also got scolded for some papers and went twice .. but i was more pissed off the 2nd time... as i saw them shouting and throwing away papers of an aged person..Angry They could have simply explained it.. than insulting the old guy who was standing in queue since morning

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMini

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 21321

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
hi asto di..how is ur tuuueeesssdaaayyy?
when did you reach office today?
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Joined: 31 March 2009
Posts: 24043

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Ive been to the passport office once .. but thanks to Dad .. they did treat us quite well LOL The only thong that irritates is that they know they are kind of controlling many lives ... and behave as of they are doing ehsaan by talking to people !!
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 30673

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Originally posted by visrom

I an back from passport office...and I am..Angry Angry


Passport office people are the most rude people you will ever find... they shout at every person .. irrespective of the person's age... Angry

I also got scolded for some papers and went twice .. but i was more pissed off the 2nd time... as i saw them shouting and throwing away papers of an aged person..Angry They could have simply explained it.. than insulting the old guy who was standing in queue since morning


I know...Angry


I got online appointment for 12:15 today...and as per new system we have to pay fees online. I applied for,tatkal...so I paid 3500 rupees online. When I went there first they said they need 2 address proofs ...so I had to rush back home. the auto guy literally fleeced me...and drove like mad. I reached back and stood in queue...there was counter A, then counter B..
Each with wait time of 1 hour. I was dead hungry too. Then in counter c the litigation came up...because I got tatkal passport last time,.police verification has not been done, so they can't give tatkal now. I have to applt for normal passport which costs 1500. I asked them what about the extra 2000 I paid...the lady asked me to meet the tcs official who failed to disable tatkal on the portal...and he asked me to speak to.chief manager...because the amount has gone to govt treasury. I asked her how to get it...she gave sheepish smile saying Why do you want tatkal...what's the big hurry.Angry

Edited by visrom - 09 July 2013 at 4:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 12932

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom



I know...Angry


I got online appointment for 12:15 today...and as per new system we have to pay fees online. I applied for,tatkal...so I paid 3500 rupees online. When I went there first they said they need 2 address proofs ...so I had to rush back home. the auto guy literally fleeced me...and drove like mad. I reached back and stood in queue...there was counter A, then counter B..
Each with wait time of 1 hour. I was dead hungry too. Then in counter c the litigation came up...because I got tatkal passport last time,.police verification has not been done, so they can't give tatkal now. I have to applt for normal passport which costs 1500. I asked them what about the extra 2000 I paid...the lady asked me to meet the tcs official who failed to disable tatkal on the portal...and he asked me to speak to.chief manager...because the amount has gone to govt treasury. I asked her how to get it...she gave sheepish smile saying Why do you want tatkal...what's the big hurry.Angry


LOLLOL
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 12932

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini.S

hi asto di..how is ur tuuueeesssdaaayyy?
when did you reach office today?


Busy tuesday ... Finished one meeting now.. getting into another one soon...

Came to office at 12 Ouch
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 30673

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
^Ouch

You are laughing at my plight!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
General Discussions #38

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: Bhavanab   Replies: 1160   Views: 34152

Bhavanab 1160 34152 27 April 2013 at 8:29am by visrom
General Discussions #37

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: Bhavanab   Replies: 1154   Views: 29315

Bhavanab 1154 29315 27 March 2013 at 10:24am by Bhavanab
General Discussions #36

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: Bhavanab   Replies: 1125   Views: 33785

Bhavanab 1125 33785 17 February 2013 at 10:41am by iMini
General Discussions #35

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: Bhavanab   Replies: 1154   Views: 32162

Bhavanab 1154 32162 01 January 2013 at 11:14pm by visrom
General Discussions #34

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: Bhavanab   Replies: 1140   Views: 29493

Bhavanab 1140 29493 14 November 2012 at 10:45pm by visrom

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index