haven't got the best looking paralle leads :s

rihenna thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well what can I say we haven't got the best looking people for are saras and kumud as the parrelle leads..first we got kumuds husband which I'm sorry to say isn't well... <I'll let u guys finish that :s lool then we got saras's new lady which I'm sorry to say is bigger then him :s loool...but the less attractive they keep them the better I suppose the two main leads have to be the best looking anyway lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahil was the perfect choice for Pramad's role God knows why SLB choose this new guy i have saw him in 3 shows 1st in SGP 2nd in Laxmi 3rd in Kali he is not at all a handsome guy and not even a good actor very bad choice for this role, Pramad's track will stretch quiet long and for that a very good versatile actor is needed but thanks to SLB he spoiled the second good part of the show. 
khanrocks thumbnail
were gonna hate prmad anyway 
and ya forget to tell the actress is also not overall good another bad choice for parallel lead.
ShanUlas thumbnail
rahil was a good chice as he could potray negative character so well...i wanted somebody strong as gautam

but this anshull is not at all strong...he was negative in mai laxmi tere angan ki...and films that they r flaunting for him...lol he is not even mentioned in cast of those films

all this means ...slb has no money to pay so is having all free ka maal  from here and there

i was so excited for rahil :(
mandygill thumbnail

Originally posted by: RJ2012

and ya forget to tell the actress is also not overall good another bad choice for parallel lead.

these two bad actors r not going to be parallel leads! there is only one lead and that is samud..if they introduce good looking leads then we will get divided audience which might not be good for the show or the story..now this clearly indicates that its going to be samud all the way!!! although i am little heart broken that i will not get to see rahil😕

Originally posted by: mandygill

these two bad actors r not going to be parallel leads! there is only one lead and that is samud..if they introduce good looking leads then we will get divided audience which might not be good for the show or the story..now this clearly indicates that its going to be samud all the way!!! although i am little heart broken that i will not get to see rahil😕

of course in the end Samud will marry each other 😊 and ya i too wanted to see Rahil & feeling bad that will not be able to see him now in this show.
Edited by RJ2012 - 10 years ago
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
casting director has gone mad