:Symbol of PERFECTION-VARUN DHAWAN: (FC16#)

Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome to the 16th FC of the one and only Mr.Varun Dhawan. Yayyy we have croossed 15 packed threads of Varun 😊 ... and i have got this opportunity to make the 16th thread... love u Chamko aka our admin jee 🤗 

Early Life-

Career-

Debut-Present

Neha-Admin
Sonu-Co Admin
Shreya
Tusu
Ritu
Fatima
Aashi
Kinnzy
Sam
Zeenat 
Katie
Hetal
Kinjal  
AyulovesKiSha
NaughtyRa
Maggie  
-DEATHmusic-
Tanya
Ria

Hit the  Button Dammit :P To get Added...All VD'ians are welcome Here 

I'm a bathroom actor: Varun Dhawan
Meena Iyer, TNN Sep 6, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Varun Dhawan, 25, is impish and intelligent in equal measure. He stands at 5 feet 9 inches tall but has thoughts that can match the tallest man in Bollywood.

That he is the second son of the pasha of kitsch David Dhawan is known. He was raised on the Hero No 1 and Biwi No 1 brand of cinema. He smiles and candidly admits, "As a young boy, I would sometimes voice frankly, my opinion of my father's brand of cinema. However, I realised that he was indeed my 'baap'. The films I had an opinion on went on to become blockbusters and I realised that my father definitely knew more than me.''
However, he hasn't just been swayed by Bollywood's commercial charms. And today Varun can differentiate between the various genres currently delighting Indian cinema. He says, "There is place for all kinds of films to be consumed. If the Golmaal series works, so do the Gangs of Wasseypur sequels. I wake up one day wanting to be like Nawazuddin Siddiqui but on another day, I'm perfectly okay taking lessons from the Khans ' Salman, Shah Rukh and Aamir. After all, each of the actors mentioned is super-successful.''
Varun is happy that he has Karan Johar nurturing and protecting him till his first film Student Of the Year (SOTY) releases. "After that, I will be left to my own devices,'' he says, adding, "I do not think the audience is patient with a newcomer. Every actor, big or small, is competing with the other. Once SOTY releases, I will be out there competing with the rest. That's how the system works.''
This youngster who dances like a dream confesses that he is a huge Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) fan and he rattles off foreign box office collections of this Hollywood star like a parrot. Varun is unwavering in his quest for stardom and confesses that when he was in college overseas, the one thing that he constantly did was to practise acting in his bathroom. "Many people who are on reality shows today talk of being bathroom singers. Well I'm a bathroom actor,'' he winks, his eyes twinkling with mischief. 
Produced by Dharma Productions, Student of the year releases on October 19.

--

Varun Dhawan wows SRCC
TNN Mar 9, 2013, 12.00AM IST

Gunjan Goyal, a student of SRCC, recently invited Varun Dhawan of Student Of The Year fame, to be the showstopper for her fashion show at their annual college fest, Crossroads. 
The actor was the star attraction and apart from walking the ramp with the members of Demeanor, the fashion Society of SRCC, he also gave away the prizes to the winning teams. He not only danced with the fashion society members but also rapped a few lines from the popular Honey Singh number High Heels. 
He was all praise for Gunjan, the president of fashion society, for her efforts to amalgamate academics and creativity. While Varun was on the stage, many students were also trying to get on it to shake a leg with him but were controlled by the bouncers. Despite this incident, the show went off successfully, with Amity Noida bagging the first position and SRCC, second.

---
Varun Dhawan likes dark cinema
IANS Oct 1, 2012, 12.00AM IST

His father David Dhawan is known for making comedies and he himself is making his debut with candyfloss romance, but Varun Dhwawan relates more with darker cinema and would love to be part of scripts like "Dev D" and "Shaitaan".

"I would like to do more darker, edgier and realistic films. I liked 'Kahaani', 'Dev D', and 'Shaitan'. It's an art to do romantic films also, but given a chance I would love to do darker films. I want to do something different and not what everyone is doing," said Varun. He is making his foray in showbiz with Karan Johar's "Student Of The Year" that will also introduce Alia Bhatt and model Siddharth Malhotra to filmdom.

This youngster is well aware of the problems plaguing the nation and advovcates that burning issues should get prominence in film scripts.

"I like dark cinema. I feel issues like naxalism and terrorism should be seen in cinema. I feel that it will be great if cinema can give solutions to this. Even if a film gives a moral message, I will definitely do it," he added.

" Student of the Year" will release Oct 19.

---

Varun Dhawan is excited about new smartphone launch

TNN Mar 10, 2013, 12.00AM IST

Varun Dhawan is quite excited about the India launch of the Nokia Lumia 620, the company's third Windows Phone 8 smartphone, which has a dual-core processor, and features like Smart Shoot, Nokia Music, Cinemagraph and city lens, and yet is affordable.

Buying this phone could give a football fan the chance to win a golden ticket to fly to FC Barcelona's home stadium '" Camp Nou '" to watch a match and meet the players, too!

A football fanatic (and of FCB, too!) himself, he also admits he loves technology. "So, it's perfectly natural for me to get excited. I've been playing around with the 620. It is a powerhouse! It's fast and has great apps. What better way to launch this than by giving consumers a chance to watch FC Barcelona play live!"

FCB fans can get updates on the team and even plan meetings with other fans through the Tiki Taka with Lumia app on this phone.

---

I want to do a negative role: Varun Dhawan

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN Jan 21, 2013, 06.25PM IST

Bollywood's latest sensation Varun Dhawan who is riding high these days all thanks to his recent Bollywood blockbuster Student Of The Year, attended Filmfare Awards function for the first time ever, last night.

Well, we know it's tough to believe but it's true that despite coming from a Bollywood family, Varun attended his first Filmfare Award ceremony.

"This was my first attendance at the Filmfare award function. I've never attended any Filmfare ceremony before because my father attends award ceremonies only for 10-15 minutes. Since I was hosting the show and performing as well, I had to force him to attend the function. It feels great and I was quite excited," said Varun.

Dhawan made his debut last year with Student Of The Year where he played the son of a business tycoon who has a strained relationship with his father. However, after giving a commercial hit at the box office the young lad now wants to concentrate on meaty roles and wishes to play a negative character in future.

"I want to do a negative character as well. I am attracted towards doing grey shades because it will give me a chance to show their point of view, their side and the psyche of the negative character," concludes Varun. 

---

Varun Dhawan has blind faith in Karan Johar

IANS Oct 8, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Karan Johar is Varun Dhawan's mentor and is launching him in showbiz with "Student Of The Year" (SOTY). The newcomer is so confident about his 'guru' that he is ready to do anything for him.

"Karan is like a guru to me. Whatever I have learned is from him. I have a personal relationship with him. If he asks me to do something, I will do it. I trust him blindly," said Varun.

Currently in the midst of promotions of SOTY, the 24-year-old worked as assistant director to Johar on My Name Is Khan.

The actor says he has received offers from outside Dharma Productions as well, but it was too early to talk about them at the moment.

"I have got offers but I am not allowed to talk about it. We have a contract of three films with Dharma," he said.

Besides Varun, Alia - Mahesh Bhatt-Soni Razdan's daughter - and model Siddharth are making their debut in the film that also has names like Boman Irani's son Kayoze Irani and actress Sana Saeed, who played Shah Rukh Khan's daughter in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.

Co-produced by Shah Rukh, the film is slated for an Oct 19 release.

---

Young Bollywood showstoppers for Manish's show

Dibyojyoti Baksi, Hindustan Times

Mumbai, March 20, 2013

Celebrity designer Manish Malhotra will have Bollywood newcomers walking the ramp for him this year, at the Lakme Fashion Week (LFW). In this particular show, the designer intends to pay tribute to the 100 years of Indian cinema through his design collection. Varun Dhawan, Sidharth Malhotra and 

Ayushmann Khurrana, who shot to instant fame with their successful films this year, will be his showstoppers for the show.

Manish also plans to open the show with the directors of Bombay Talkies, Karan Johar, Dibakar Banerjee, Anurag Kashyap and Zoya Akhtar, walking the ramp. "This will be followed by a black and white audio visual about Indian cinema from the bygone era, progressing to the later stages. Finally, we will have Ayushmann, Sidharth and Varun walking the ramp. They represent the future of Bollywood," says Manish. His star-studded show will be part of the LFW opening night on March 22.

---Will Add some New Articles Soonish 

Symbol of PERFECTION 😳👍🏼
thanks ritu...🤗 
 we r gonna celebrate our b'day here on 16th fc 🥳
Originally posted by -DeViLsAnGeL-

thanks ritu...🤗
who's
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

who's
mera b'day is on 23rd july 😳 n ritu ka b b'day july mei hai lekin mai date bhool gyee 😛😆
Originally posted by -DeViLsAnGeL-

thanks ritu...🤗 

Yup party karenge 🥳