Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-meera

-meera

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
He is hilarious. I am so glad I saw him in Jhalak and all the Comedy Circus episodes are on Youtube. Love him. I have tears from laughing so much while watching the show. Clap

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Hoshia86kuchikifariha_92luvakankshaMumoosMelosaMeherSehgalhuneymonstak.atrina75..Christine..fairyloverAmit.GhangasPDD2508rani-lucki

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kapil is amazing!" in Comedy Nights with Kapil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Hez hilarious !

Mumoos

Groupbie

Mumoos

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
My Tummy starts hurting while watching Kapil...

ayaan786

IF-Dazzler

ayaan786

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged

agree and the best thing is that most of the stuff is just improvised and looks original

im sure he is the best comedian in india at the moment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchiki

Rangeelaa

Rangeelaa

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I use to watch Comedy Circus just for him, I'm so glad he left that. That show was amazing in the beginning but idk what happen later. 
But yea hes great, not to mention pretty good-looking Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minotti-meeraayaan786

-meera

-meera

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rangeelaa

I use to watch Comedy Circus just for him, I'm so glad he left that. That show was amazing in the beginning but idk what happen later. 

right?!

I read on his wikipedia page that he is in Chennai Express. Does anyone know if that is true?

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -meera

Originally posted by Rangeelaa

right?!

I read on his wikipedia page that he is in Chennai Express. Does anyone know if that is true?
Its actually not true! He tweeted, when he was asked by one of his fans, that he is not a part of chennai express

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-meera

-meera

-meera

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
^ That is a shame.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.